Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German, and many more languages with Babbel. Developed by a team of language learning experts, Babbel has helped millions of people speak a new language with confidence.
THE BABBEL METHOD
Here’s what makes Babbel more effective than any other language learning app:
1. Confidence — Our goal is to get you speaking from your very first lesson. And our elegantly designed courses give you the confidence to get there. We teach you how to engage in practical, everyday conversations, making it easier for you to have authentic experiences in your new language.
2. Comprehension — Our lessons immerse you in relevant culture and real-life conversations. We want you to really take in the language, not just memorize useless phrases. And we provide helpful hints in English (or your native language) to make your new language more relatable.
3. Retention — We know you’re busy. That’s why our lessons are short but sweet: about 10-15 minutes, and designed to send your new language straight to long-term memory. We regularly refresh your memory with our dynamic review sessions, which target areas where you need improvement most. Finally, we make sure you really grasp what you’re learning by bringing it back later in a new context.
• 14 languages to choose from
• 10-15 minute, bite-sized lessons that fit conveniently into your schedule
• Lessons covering a wide range of useful topics, from travel to business (and more!)
• Speech recognition technology to keep your pronunciation on point
• Courses at a variety of skill levels, making Babbel ideal for both beginners and more advanced learners
• Our robust Review Manager helps you retain new vocabulary
• Learning progress that’s synchronized across all your devices, so you can easily pick up right where you left off
Spanish, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Polish, English, Indonesian, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, and Norwegian
WORKS FOR YOUR GOALS
After just one month, you will be able to speak confidently about practical topics, such as:
• Making friends and socializing
And much more!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT BABBEL
“Babbel is one of the stalwarts of the online language-learning sphere.” -The Next Web
“Babbel’s lessons, unlike Duolingo’s, first focus on building basic conversational skills.” -The Economist
“Babbel exceeds expectations, delivering high-quality, self-paced courses in 13 languages.” -PC Magazine
*Named 2016’s “most innovative company in education” by Fast Company*
*The World’s Highest Grossing Language Learning App*
You will need a subscription in order to get access to the full learning materials for one language. Each subscription will be automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period. Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
GET IN TOUCH :
Any ideas, comments or feedback? Then we’d love to hear it! Email us at [email protected]
YOU CAN ALSO...
...visit us at www.babbel.com
...like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/babbel.languages
...watch us on Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/LessonNine
…follow us on Twitter twitter.com/babbel
or on Instagram: instagram.com/babbel.languages/
The applications Babbel – Learn Languages was published in the category Education on 2014-06-11 and was developed by Lesson Nine GmbH. The file size is 131.56 MB. The current version is 5.7.1 and works well on 8.0 and high ios versions.
We’ve been busy killing bugs and improving performance, giving you the best Babbel app to date.
Speak a new language with confidence. 10 min a day, is all that it takes!
Questions? Feedback? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at [email protected]
I have used other language apps and this one gets you right in there. I go to this one first and the other for reinforcement too. Hopefully, I’ll get it. Voilà!
They have you repeat it several different ways so it doesn’t feel like repetitious learning. I like their actual conversations because it makes it feel like you are learning something that you might use. I feel like these are things that I would want to know when I’m going to visit a country or move to a country. Unlike DuoLingo it doesn’t make you guess what the words are. It actually tells you And conjugates irregular verbs.
3 weeks ago and this app worked fine. Even with the very poor quality voice recognition of Apple products. Now however, it will not recognize any speech at all. I have reinstalled the app and still it’s dead. I’m sorry to say I will have to cancel my subscription.
I was looking for a fun way to brush up my Spanish from high school as my job is sending me to Spain. This has been fun and easy.
It teaches you words and then let’s you use them in ways so that you remember it. If you do the full lesson and are really trying to pronounce it and paying great attention, suddenly the language will just come to you like a magnet! This app uses learning techniques that allow you to fully learn how to write, pronounce, read, and hear it! There is no language app that compares to this.
I tried learning Spanish. I know the basics but I bothered me that I needed to buy a trial.
There’s better free language apps out there like Duolingo and Mango
Got this as a great beginning of year deal- I enjoy the set up
No need for long tales: I liked it from the start, quickly more comprehensive than other apps. This coupled with other self study and apps/programs will accelerate someone to their new language journey. Have fun!
L'application marche bien et est utile pour apprendre la base de francais, mais je le trouve un peu trop general, avec trop peu d'examples. L'autre inconvenient est absence de re-faire option. Quand tu as fini, tu ne peux pas retirer.