DOWNLOAD NOW! THE GUARANTEED QUALITY APP! 5 STAR RATED!
Scanner&Translator app extracts texts from any printed sources: documents, books, signs, instructions or announcements and allows to immediately translate them to any of 90 languages.
Take a picture of the text and after the text is recognized, you can immediately edit, hear, translate, share it on Facebook, Twitter, or simply send by email.
Better and faster than any other similar product!
70% cheaper than any other similar app, offered by competitors!
• Recognizes texts in more than 70 languages
• Translates to more than 90 languages
• Reads texts in more than 40 languages
• Full text translation for more than 90 languages (Internet connection is required)
• Listen to the text that has been recognized and translated into more than 40 languages!
• Edit the text, copy it to clipboard, and save in other apps
• Share the text on Facebook, Twitter, or send by email
• All texts are saved in History and can be later recovered at any time
With Scan & Translate app you can easily scan and translate:
• any paper documents
• recipes from cookbooks
• notes and letters
• menus in restaurants, bars, and cafes
• articles from magazines and newspapers
• book parts
• instructions and manuals
• texts on product labels
• road signs as well as signs in airports and stations
• and many more...
How to use the app:
• Select the language of the original text as text recognition language.
• Take a picture of the document (page, instruction, or any other text)
• Press the "Scan" button
• Recognized text will appear on the screen with an option to select the source language and the target (translation) language.
• After you select the language, the original text will be automatically translated and will appear at the bottom of the screen.
• To listen to the translation, press the "Voice" button
Scan & Translate app will digitize and translate any printed text right on your device!
The applications Scan & Translate - image Scanner and Translator was published in the category Utilities on 2014-03-21 and was developed by DataCom. The file size is 97.75 MB. The current version is 4.0 and works well on 8.0 and high ios versions.
Meet the NEW Scan & Translate App!
NICE and more intuitive UI
GREAT NEW features:
- send PDF converted images
- save all your scans within the App Scans Library
- combine text and images into multipage documents
- iCloud synchronization: you will never lose your data again
- iMessage support: make scans directly from iMessage and send
extracted text and translations to your friends
Special thanks to Mads Houpt for help!
Many thanks to everyone for your feedbacks and support!
WE ALWAYS ARE HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU TO MAKE THINGS BETTER!
In the iPhone 7 Plus it does not recognize the shutter release function built-in to this phone. Next, the OCR does not recognize new paragraphs or carriage returns. Fix these and I will rate five stars.
This will be a life savor for my university classes this semester.
Works very well with translating Japanese
I use this on occasion and it works well.
Good but has problems
This app works wonderfully, translating material from photos in an instant. I personally only use it for Japanese though, so I'm not sure how well it works for other languages.
When I read French, some words i have to look it up. It takes time. This is great to quickly scan and translate.
Downloaded it and tried to convert an Arabic document. Nothing.
I couldn't reach the developer from the app so im writing my feedback here. This app is very basic and it does good OCR and translates the result in many languages. However, the OCR is useless without good formating, the whole text is OCR'd in one paragraph and it's difficult to separate. Basic formating of space, new lines and listing will make this app worth the amount paid, else I will not recommend it.
I am stll getting to grips with it, but so far it does what I need it to do
Informative and fast.