Hole19 is the most used GOLF GPS RANGEFINDER & SCORECARD in the USA, with +7M rounds registered!
Hole19 is a completely free, accurate and battery-efficient Golf App with more than 40,000 golf course layouts and Golf GPS distances available. Also compatible with Apple Watch, Hole19 completely replaces any GPS handheld or watch.
“For a truly high-tech golfing app, check out Hole19” - The New York Times
FREE DOWNLOAD NOW AND GET:
• GPS Rangefinder for every course in the world with real-time distances to the front, back, and center of the green and all key hazards and targets
• Digital Scorecard to input your shots: track your score and stats and save them all in one place
• Graphics Performance in driving, greens, short game, putting, and overall scoring
• Two scoring systems: Stableford or Stroke Play
• Tee Time booking available on more than 2,500 Golf Courses across the USA
• Course Ratings and Reviews, Course Weather Forecast and Deals
• Track your playing partners’ scores and automatically share them by email
• Enter the Course Leaderboard and challenge other players to a golf game
• Find and follow your golf buddies and get a live feed of their golfing exploits
WHY GOLFERS HAVE CHOSEN TO TRACK OVER 7,000,000 ROUNDS WITH HOLE19:
• Reliable, free and simple to use App - just choose your golf course and you're playing
• Constantly improved and compatible with the latest technology
• Hole19 provides the best customer support: constant 100% Satisfaction Rate
• Apple Watch integration - improve your path of play with Hole19 on your wrist
• Available in more than 154 countries and translated into more than 14 languages
GET MORE FEATURES BY UPGRADING TO HOLE19 PREMIUM
For only $7,99 per 1 month, $29,99 per 6 months or $49,99 per year, you can upgrade to Hole19 Premium, and benefit from the following stroke-saving features:
• Distance Tracker: quickly and easily measure the distance of your last shot using the brand new Distance Tracker.
• Performance Statistics: get a deeper insight into the development of your game over time. Trendline graphs showing key statistics such as Scoring, Driving Accuracy and more.
• Notes: improve your course management strategy by adding notes to any hole. Next time you tee it up, you can consult your notes and make a more confident decision before hitting your shot.
• Highlights: showcase the highlights of your golf career summarized in one place. Best Hole, Best Score, Most Played Course and more.
• Premium Badge: let everyone know that you’re serious about your golf by showing off your Premium badge.
• Exclusive Content: get access to curated golf content with interviews, highlights, instructional content, videos and more.
• With this latest update, golfers using an Apple Watch will benefit from full simple input direct from their wearable.
• Enhanced, higher resolution course maps
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings, after purchase.
• [email protected] - Technical questions, FAQs, product articles, step-by-step guides and more
• [email protected] - mapping requests
• Visit our website at http://www.hole19golf.com
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
• The GPS functionality requires an iPhone or GPS-enabled iPad
• Hole19 is optimized for iPhone 5, 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus and iOS11 ready. You need iOS7.0+ for it to run properly.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Hole19 integrates with the Health app
The applications Hole19 Golf GPS & Scoring App was published
in the category Sports on 2014-04-10 and
was developed by Stat Track Technologies Lda..
The file size is 121.20 MB.
The current version is 5.5.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Thanks for using Hole19. To make the App better for you, we update it on a regular basis. This Hole19 update includes speed and reliability improvements.
It doesn’t work with the iPhone X and the Apple Watch properly.
Let me first say that all the golf analytics and stats are neat and nice to haves, but my main reason for a golf app is the GPS function. But trying to find a suitable (and simple) golf GPS app for the Apple Watch can be quite a task, especially if you don't need all the bells and whistles, and don’t want to get tied up with fees for stuff you really don’t want or need. After seemingly endless searching on the App Store and the Web, and watching outdated You Tube videos, I found Hole 19. The basic GPS function that I want is simple and easy to use on this app. It’s also free, and doesn’t interrupt your game with annoying ads to get the “Pro” edition. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it has scoring, number of putts and lots of other analytics like driving accuracy, GIR, recovery performance. Most of the apps that have this are expensive and require fees to view this data, but not this one. The app immediately identified my course. I measured its accuracy alongside my Garmin device and the yardages were pretty similar, with maybe a few yards difference. (Some of the other, more popular apps that I tried were off by as much as 20 yards!) And, it didn’t crash during my round, something that frequently occurred with those other, costly apps. So, I found a keeper and companion for my first Apple Watch! I rarely write app reviews, but this one deserved my time and attention. Love its simplicity, ease of use, accuracy and overall performance.
Get with it Hole 19, update to be compatible with the iPhone X. Also, add back the feature that tells you how much over/u see par you are on the main screen
I love this app! The only app I’ve used..one thing that I’d like to see is some sort of handicap calculator(for example if you play 10 9-hole rounds or 5 18-hole rounds then it generates your handicap) Anyway, keep up the great work!!
I have used several apps and have not changed since finding this one 3 yrs ago. Does everything I need it to and always works well. My two pieces of feedback are these: 1) I admit I'm ashamed that I want this however, if you can chose to add penalties while keeping score you should have a summary in the statistics area. 2) I like the idea of having the ability to choose different scoring games but think it would be cool for there to be more option and how to play them. Often my golf buddy's and I are wanting to play a different game but alway settle on skins because we don't know where to look. Thanks for the great app and keep making improvements.
It is one of the better gps systems I’ve tried. I will suggest trying it. Here are my issues: 1) It can be slow at times. But this has only been noticeable not annoying. 2) It is almost always glitchie on launching at a course and getting connected to my watch. But it has always worked in time for my first tee shot. 3) This one is very annoying - at least one time during every round (except one noted below) I am not able to enter a score to go on to the next hole. It might be related to push notifications. Last round I activated privacy mode and was not bother by this problem. 4) Another annoying one is touch responsiveness on both the iWatch and the phone. Why is a mystery that needs solving. Scoring on the watch is the most noticeable. This is really annoying. Items 3 and 4 are a big deal in my mind. If these are fixed my rating would go to 4 or 5 stars. For now I am thinking of going back to my old Garmin unit that is not buggy at all.
Hole 19 is hands down my favorite golf app. Sweet!
I’ve been using this app for quite some time. I just updated my Apple Watch to the most recent version, and I have a new iPhone, and this app was also updated on my phone. Today, the score entry was a little glitchy, but it was OK. Still need to do some debugging, As it sometimes gets back to the last hole. However, as someone else just said, my watch is hijacked by this app, Even when I’ve stopped playing and close out the app on my phone. The watch seems to always show the whole 19 app. Need to fix this. Thanks.
Hijacks Apple Watch even if you close app on the phone.
Helps me track my game easily
Very good for keeping track
I use it to get my stats and is very helpful. Shame the app can't control my swing 👍
Works great for tracking your stats and scores, the premium version for me is a bit expensive so I'll stay with the free version, and have to do a little maths to get overall stats but all in all a good app
Have been using the app for a year and a half, and use it every time I play to plot rounds. I thoroughly recommend it. You can use the app as a GPS distance aid, with the ability to plot to various points on the course. Or, you can just input your round details after your round to keep a record of how you played. You can attach photos and share rounds with friends - they can see for themselves exactly how you played! There are some limitations though. You are not able to alter the pin location on the greens. This means it is difficult to fully asses your approach play and chipping as you can't determine where these shots finish in relation to the hole. Also, when selecting "penalty" the app adds one stroke to your next shot, and you can simply plot your next shot from where you drop. But, there is no option to account for a stoke and distance penalty. This then makes it looks like you have chipped out at a bizarre angle if you plot to where your second ball is played from. If you are interested in recording details of your various rounds of golf then I believe this would be a very good app for you.
This is a brilliant App with many feature that assist in understanding the areas for improvement in your game. Easy to use and very reliable.
Bug free in my experience. Very slick useful app. Recommend
Great app easy to use and offers many features. Each new version offers improvements. The only criticism I have is the ease of navigating around the app could be improved. However I have no issue with recommending hole 19 to new users.
This app works well showing course maps, yards/meters & front to back green views & yardage. The main issue is it seems to occasionally have a dummy spit & freezes, or it finishes a round - at any hole. Could be the iPhone (?) You have to add yourself in, to be able to register your score - weird, and you can log friends - which it remembers, VG. Local weather & other details are very handy. Would be great to log putts, to monitor success - GIR & Putts. It's quick & accurate, given good signal strength. Not interested in other scores or comments from players other than my mates. Over-all VG !!!
Love this app. Best free app for out on the course. Like a diary of my games.
Best App, helps me with my stable ford scoring as well as past records. GPS on course is very useful too
Great app! Have not used for a while and impressed with how well it has evolved. Easy to download, good scorecard and accurate yardages. A no brained for any golfer's iPhone.
Using on my Apple Watch for every round and love it!
Great app and has Apple Watch interface that is really nice for the basics. I only take my phone out when I want to see the hole layout or distance to hazards. Sometimes is slow in updating to yardages on the watch, but can't beat the price!
I'm having fun keeping my scores
Love the APP as it is free and accurate. Find it easy to use. I combine my phone for hole layout and use my Apple Watch for distance to pin and club selection. Keep score as you go right from watch. I no longer look for sprinkler heads. . I'm just a user and not a paid endorsement. FYI -I have Apple Watch 2 with GPS built-in.
Great on iPhone and integration with the Apple Watch is fantastic.
I've always liked this app but a recent experience moved my "like" to "love". This week I've been vacationing at a resort with a little 9 hole course. Problem was the yardages were way off. So I wrote the company and within 24 it was fixed. Amazing service! Just amazing. Btw I've compared the yardages in this app against expensive apps and watches that other guys in my regular foursome use. Mine are at least as good. Again, great app! Great people. Five stars😎
Keeps improving all the time. Great job.