Real-time radar images, severe weather alerts, accurate weather forecasts and much more - precise & timely to keep you safe!
- Radar overlay shows the areas of rain, snow & mixed precipitation in high resolution and vivid colors right on the interactive map;
- Precipitation map provides precipitation forecast for the next 24 hours;
- Satellite map illustrates the cloud cover;
- Snow depth map displays the detected snow cover and depth;
- Choose background maps (standard, hybrid, satellite), search locations, add them to bookmarks and always stay out of harm’s way.
KEEP YOURSELF SAFE:
- Read weather alerts with all the details you might need;
- Receive push notifications whenever there’s a weather alert for the bookmarked location (tornadoes, hurricanes, freeze warnings, and more);
- Monitor all important National Weather Service watches, warnings and alerts in the form of interactive polygons on the map. Tap one to see the full alert text.
VIEW WEATHER DETAILS:
- 24-hour and 7-day forecast for any location;
- Current, today’s min & max and "Feels Like" temperature;
- Pressure, humidity, wind speed, visibility, dew point info;
- Chance of Precipitation;
- Sunrise & sunset time.
Radar images: the US (Continental US, Alaska (except northern), Hawaii, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and Puerto Rico), Mexico (northern), Canada (southern), Australia, the UK, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Italy (northern and north-western), Denmark, Austria, Sweden, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, Norway, Poland, Andorra, Japan, Taiwan and more. See the full list on the developer’s website.
Precipitation map, satellite images, detailed weather info, hurricane & lightning trackers: most of the world.
NWS watches, warnings, advisories: the US only.
Governmental severe weather warnings: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, US.
Get NOAA Weather Radar Premium:
- Severe weather alerts for all saved locations
- Hurricane tracker
- Advanced precipitation forecast
- Lightning tracker
- No ads
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-week Subscription with 7-day free trial (2.99 USD)
* 1-month Subscription with 7-day free trial (4.99 USD)
* 1-year Subscription (19.99 USD)
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
The applications NOAA Weather Radar Live was published
in the category Weather on 2013-11-25 and
was developed by Apalon Apps.
The file size is 206.84 MB.
The current version is 3.38.2 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
- Our prime goal is to improve continuously and make your weather tracking experience better with every update.
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via [email protected]
I enjoy the accuracy of the radar images, and the severe weather overlays, but, I would appreciate a user control of the duration of time that the images show, both past and future castings.
Free option it’s ok
If this is a product of NOAA, it should be free. Does anyone know of an free source of light strike locations? This is important information and should not be behind a Pay wall if it is a NOAA data product. Edit: 6/25/19: I didn’t realize this product is not affiliated with or endorsed by NOAA. I guess the vendor is charging to repackage that data in a more readable format. Changed to 3 stars.
This is a no nonsense app that literally shows you precipitation on a map. It’s the best tool for really seeing bad weather coming.
Still can find radar to compare. Continue to improve if possible.
It always comes handy, when the weather alert goes off.. “♨️💢💯💯💯📶👍🏽”...
When I want weather radar this is my go to site.
Blue skies shining on me..
The radar element is pretty decent and you can track events such as storms fairly accurately. All round, pretty handy. The weather reports for your location on the other hand are an absolute joke. It’s either “Yep, this is precisely the data”, or “You claim that it’s raining, but I assure you without doubt that it’s clear skies, and a balmy 36C in the dead of winter”. All the while you sit at the nearest window wishing that you could be out fishing.
Doesn’t offer anything but options to pay monthly subscriptions for any useful information. BUYER BEWARE
Worked well for a while but now absolutely useless
It works really really well with tracking your location. Just get the pro version because it has a lighting, tornado, flood and hurricane tracker. Please download it.
I’m still getting alerts for Oma. Therefore how reliable are the alerts.
Great app. Please label a cyclone a cyclone not a hurricane and symbolise correct rotation direction.
How can I search my location so I can find it much easier
I don’t like sneaky way this is set out. It’s not clear that it’s ONLY a paid app.
Is amazing, you can see how the storm move and the timing that it gonna come.
Try actually getting a full screen view of weather without alert pop-ups that overlay where you are located. Not easy within the time allotted before they try selling the premium membership to you.
Fun. Exciting. Cool. Informative. Useful.
The temperature are constantly off by 10/15 degrees
You now have to pay for a $5 US subscription. Not sure why this one and the other one that are actually a subscription are separate except you can get a “free trial,” if you sign up with your credit card for the “free trial.” I suggest avoiding this app and anything that has a free trial that is difficult to cancel. It’s honestly sad because we, as US citizens pay for this dept through taxes, but not enough are getting there to pay for expenses, I guess, otherwise we wouldn’t have paid apps like this.
I have 3 areas I watch. Kids in 2 locations & I'm in another. The weather site that this one replaced allowed easily switching between them.. I appreciate the visuals & extra warnings.. quite helpful.
Good stuff!! Love this app!!
Years ago I was married to an officer was an officer in NOAA. He was often at sea, And I would stay on shore. I remember the field parties, and remember that they were good years. I miss those days. NOAA seems to stand for research and weather. Trusting in the way weather is found by NOAA.
Slow to load after most recent update. Weather info slower when I use in Europe.
Weather radar is not accurate. It currently shows clear conditions where we are and there is a torrential downpour at the moment!!
Not very user friendly
Free trial but incredibly difficult to ‘opt out’ I had to engage with Apple to abort
Great app always spot on with weather reports
This app is not bed at all it’s not far off the mark of been 100% right it’s in my opinion at 94% and I would recommend it to my friends
Very accurate weather app . One of the best ones I have used in years.
Seems accurate and it's easy to use. The radar is very useful
I have only just got it so I let u no . So far it looks very good . 😊
Seems easy to look at and understand but time will tell
I being using it now for a few weeks and it's spot. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Great app must get