LIMITED TIME SALE! - 30% OFF! - DOWNLOAD NOW! Optimized for iOS 10!
Now on your Apple Watch! Watch out for severe weather! Stay up to date with warnings & alerts sent directly to your wrist and react immediately. Take just a Glance for a quick weather check and get 24-hour forecast with just a swipe.
NOAA Radar Pro is a powerful yet easy-to-use weather station right on your device. Real-time animated weather radar images on a highly interactive map enhanced with severe weather warnings and alerts won't let bad weather take you by surprise!
* Get a push notification whenever an alert is issued (tornadoes, flood warnings, snow storms, and more) without opening the app!
* Radar and Satellite overlays show real-time rain, snow, mixed precipitation, and cloud cover in high resolution and vivid colors.
* Rain map provides rain forecast for the range of next 24 hours right on the terrain map.
* Snow depth map. Get local and global view of current snow layer.
* All National Weather Service watches, warnings, and other alerts are shown on the map as interactive polygons covering the territories they're active for. Tap one to get the full alert text.
* Detailed Weather info for locations includes current conditions, 24-hour and 7-day forecasts, plus active alerts for practically any location in the USA.
* Hurricane Tracker displays past and current positions of tropical storms along with their forecasted path.
- Notification Center Widget. Get access to the current temperature, today’s Min and Max, weather forecast for the coming hours, with a single swipe
- Tropical storms & hurricane tracks with forecast right on the map
- Choose the number of frames, animation speed, set opacity for radar and satellite overlays
- Easy location search. Search by name, or just long tap any spot on the map to get detailed weather for it
- Bookmarks. Quickly switch between your favorite spots to see the weather there
- Background maps: standard, hybrid, satellite
- Precise weather data from the nearest weather station
- 24-hour and 7-day weather forecast for any location you choose
- Current and "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
- Chance of precipitation, humidity
- Pressure, wind speed, and visibility details, dewpoint info
- Sunrise & sunset time
Take your weather watching to the next level. Track the latest weather activity in smooth high-definition. See what weather is coming your way, and keep you and your family safe.
Radar images are available for the United States (Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico), Canada, Australia, European Union (the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy (western), Denmark (southeast), Poland (western), Czech Republic, Austria (northwestern), Japan.
Rain map, satellite images and detailed weather info is available worldwide.
Hurricane tracker provides Pacific and Atlantic coverage.
NWS watches, warnings, advisories – the USA only.
The applications NOAA Radar Pro – Weather Alerts & Forecast was published in the category Weather on 2013-12-04 and was developed by Apalon Apps. The file size is 78.93 MB. The current version is 3.16 and works well on 8.0 and high ios versions.
- Introducing weather reporting. The app now allows anyone to be a weather reporter. Confirm the weather or report your weather conditions and take part in improving our data and forecasts.
- Performance improvements you won't necessarily notice but definitely enhancing your experience with the app.
Thank you for your continuous support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via [email protected]
I have had this app for a short time. There has not been any problems. Much better than the Storm app.
Easy to use, reliable.
It is great
I like the early warnings provided by this weather alert.
Keep me updated on tropical storms and hurricanes
I have family spread out and it is great to see the weather conditions and give them a heads up.
Good app. Info is trustworthy and well presented.
We are in Juneau and NOAA is always so accurate.
Helps to prepare you for bad weather!!!
Very clunky and often just incorrect info. There are much better apps for weather. I like Radar Scope and Wunderground weather.
App needs serious improvement. Will not find my location showing at least 160 north of actual location. Radar is cheesy at best, poor refresh rate, very slow & inaccurate also. Don't think that the screen shots on app are a fair representation of what you get with the app. Weather channel app is head and shoulders above the junk.
I chase so I need it
I like this app. It's very easy to follow
Over priced and poor performance vs other free apps
Disappointing really feel it should be as good as I get on the iPhone, but even with Retina display it is less! I'm bummed.
Since I'm not always available to get the news program, it's wonderful to be alerted when storms are headed your way. Thanks for being here!
Exceptional performance and information.