NOAA Radar Pro is a powerful yet easy-to-use weather station right on your device. Real-time animated weather radar images on a highly interactive map enhanced with severe weather warnings and alerts won't let bad weather take you by surprise!
* Get a push notification whenever an alert is issued (tornadoes, flood warnings, snow storms, and more) without opening the app!
* Radar and Satellite overlays show real-time rain, snow, mixed precipitation, and cloud cover in high resolution and vivid colors.
* Rain map provides rain forecast for the range of next 24 hours right on the terrain map.
* Snow depth map. Get local and global view of current snow layer.
* All National Weather Service watches, warnings, and other alerts are shown on the map as interactive polygons covering the territories they're active for. Tap one to get the full alert text.
* Detailed weather info for locations includes current conditions, 24-hour and 7-day forecasts, plus active alerts for practically any location in the USA.
* Hurricane Tracker displays past and current positions of tropical storms along with their forecasted path.
- Notification Center Widget. Get access to the current temperature, today’s Min and Max, weather forecast for the coming hours, with a single swipe
- Tropical storms & hurricane tracks with forecast right on the map
- Choose the number of frames, animation speed, set opacity for radar and satellite overlays
- Easy location search. Search by name, or just long tap any spot on the map to get detailed weather for it
- Bookmarks. Quickly switch between your favorite spots to see the weather there
- Background maps: standard, hybrid, satellite
- Precise weather data from the nearest weather station
- 24-hour and 7-day weather forecast for any location you choose
- Current and "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
- Chance of precipitation, humidity
- Pressure, wind speed, and visibility details, dewpoint info
- Sunrise & sunset time
Take your weather watching to the next level. Track the latest weather activity in smooth high-definition. See what weather is coming your way, and keep you and your family safe.
Radar images are available for the United States (Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico), Canada, Australia, European Union (the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy (western), Denmark (southeast), Poland (western), Czech Republic, Austria (northwestern), Japan.
Rain map, satellite images and detailed weather info is available worldwide.
Hurricane tracker provides Pacific and Atlantic coverage.
NWS watches, warnings, advisories – the USA only.
The applications NOAA Radar Pro: Weather Alerts was published in the category Weather on 2013-12-04 and was developed by Apalon Apps. The file size is 91.71 MB. The current version is 3.20 and works well on 8.0 and high ios versions.
– iPhone X ready – interface tailored for the brand new iPhone X
– Performance and stability improvements for flawless work on iOS 11
– NOAA Radar Pro is now available in Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Norwegian, Swedish and Danish.
Thank you for your continuous support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via [email protected]
Like the app, but needs to show fronts on the map or I would have rated a 5 star
Use it to get an idea how the WX is moving through a wild land fire area.
There are better weather radars out there. This one takes too long to load up, the moment is jerky and slow.
NOAA is the Best by far. As an aviator I appreciate their services.
I got it because I live in Tornado Alley. In the Spring we have many severe thunderstorms per month and sometimes as many as 2 tornado warnings a week. I like that the radar comes right up and I can get an idea what is coming my way. Also I have found that the alert on the app comes on just about the same time as our county tornado alert siren just down the block. If you go to the settings you can adjust many options to fit your needs. I travel lots and it alerts me to weather in my location without having to reset it all the time. You can also set alerts for several towns so you know what's happening weather wise with out of town children or vacation homes.
No instructions does not work Has no live radar Got an email from app but when I clicked on contact developer was send to advertisement
Best ap available for quick look at approaching weather
The daily forecast almost never matches. e.g., It will call for light rain and then give 0% chance of precipitation. It will call for it to be sunny with 80% chance of precipitation. It doesn’t tell you wind gusts either. The radar image leaves a lot to be desired.
I have the weather live app and love it! Purchased the bundle that includes the radar app but the radar app just won’t work on my iphone. Once I click on the “I understand” button it does nothing. Emailed app developer and they can’t figure it out either.
Great help with planning events or tasks.
Definitely better than most
Love the snow depth and predictions
Most helpful. Easy to use.
Not worth the money 💲💲💲
All wrong - hard to read - don't waste your money... says it is 6 degrees right now and it is 14 on thermometer! Would actually like my money back!
Happy with it.
Cyclone has gone to categories 4 you track map with info still category 2 not good if in outback relying on it for instant updates
No apple watch face capability. Howcome? I would like a refund
Radar with clouds isn’t accurate. Sometimes it never loads.
Vacation tracking of storms? Great and important.
Warning and watch overlays are too bright, can't see clouds thru the overlay color. Also the alerts three or four times a day that say the same thing is a waste of time. Better apps out there!
Living on an island I can see the weather coming
Excellent not app.
This would be a great app if it wasn’t for it needing to be validated or rated all the time.
I really liked this app until this snowstorm came up on in the long island region. It didn’t indicate a winter weather advisory which had been posted and continued to indicate rain until it actually started snow In response to the developer, I did contact the app developer, sent a screen shot, and explained in detail. After a review of several of the previous reviews it would appear this is an ongoing problem yet to rectified. Additionally, I also found out that the developer has no affiliation with NOAA. I find this whole thing disappointing and misleading. The public should know!
I use this app as the best source of aviation information on the run
Love this app! Always precise!👍🏼
This is a great app to identify point locations
Like it. It gets it right.
Love this app. It has accurate weather data and a user friendly interface. You can see the rain coming! Well done.
Can't work out what it is supposed to show. Animations do not work.
Best app so far!!!
Easy to use handy to have.
Very averag app not always accurate
I like the app. One concern however; your map is Zimbabwe (my country) still quotes some colonial names of town which were changed more than 35 years ago. I am sure you can do better than that!!
Maybe I am just stupid. But I can't get it to show me any thing. I have navigated through all the screens menus etc. but still not luck. Who do I contact to help me to get it to work.
I love this app and use it often. Nothing makes the likely weather clearer than watching the weather fronts. Interesting to see the whole world weather as well.
Very handy and comprehensive love it.
An exceptionally handy and accurate weather app.
This is a most useful and accurate weather foretelling app. You can see the actual expected weather in real time. This is especially helpful in seeing the approaching fronts that bring the cold or rain. N.M. Jonsson South Africa
Good source of information.