LIMITED TIME SALE! - 30% OFF! - DOWNLOAD NOW!
Watch out for severe weather! Track active tropical storms & hurricanes, stay up to date with warnings & alerts sent directly to your wrist, iPhone & iPad, and react immediately. Take just a glance for a quick weather check and get a 24-hour forecast with just a swipe.
NOAA Radar Pro is a powerful yet easy-to-use weather station right on your device. Real-time animated weather radar images on a highly interactive map enhanced with severe weather warnings and alerts won't let bad weather take you by surprise!
* Get a push notification whenever an alert is issued (tornadoes, flood warnings, snow storms, and more) without opening the app!
* Radar and Satellite overlays show real-time rain, snow, mixed precipitation, and cloud cover in high resolution and vivid colors.
* Rain map provides rain forecast for the range of next 24 hours right on the terrain map.
* Snow depth map. Get local and global view of current snow layer.
* All National Weather Service watches, warnings, and other alerts are shown on the map as interactive polygons covering the territories they're active for. Tap one to get the full alert text.
* Detailed Weather info for locations includes current conditions, 24-hour and 7-day forecasts, plus active alerts for practically any location in the USA.
* Hurricane Tracker displays past and current positions of tropical storms along with their forecasted path.
- Notification Center Widget. Get access to the current temperature, today’s Min and Max, weather forecast for the coming hours, with a single swipe
- Tropical storms & hurricane tracks with forecast right on the map
- Choose the number of frames, animation speed, set opacity for radar and satellite overlays
- Easy location search. Search by name, or just long tap any spot on the map to get detailed weather for it
- Bookmarks. Quickly switch between your favorite spots to see the weather there
- Background maps: standard, hybrid, satellite
- Precise weather data from the nearest weather station
- 24-hour and 7-day weather forecast for any location you choose
- Current and "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
- Chance of precipitation, humidity
- Pressure, wind speed, and visibility details, dewpoint info
- Sunrise & sunset time
Take your weather watching to the next level. Track the latest weather activity in smooth high-definition. See what weather is coming your way, and keep you and your family safe.
Radar images are available for the United States (Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico), Canada, Australia, European Union (the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy (western), Denmark (southeast), Poland (western), Czech Republic, Austria (northwestern), Japan.
Rain map, satellite images and detailed weather info is available worldwide.
Hurricane tracker provides Pacific and Atlantic coverage.
NWS watches, warnings, advisories – the USA only.
The applications NOAA Radar Pro – Weather Alerts & Forecast was published
in the category Weather on 2013-12-04 and
was developed by Apalon Apps.
The file size is 78.93 MB.
The current version is 3.16 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
- Introducing weather reporting. The app now allows anyone to be a weather reporter. Confirm the weather or report your weather conditions and take part in improving our data and forecasts.
- Performance improvements you won't necessarily notice but definitely enhancing your experience with the app.
Thank you for your continuous support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via [email protected]
Even with the “Pro” version the ads are relentless and very annoying. In addition, it only shows radar and not approaching fronts. All in all, pretty disappointing. I miss Intellicast.
App works all the time. No bugs. Accurate info. A must have if you live in hurricane or tornado frequenting areas.
Very handy app. Especially the alerts that link to the weather item. It is so simple to keep a "weather eye" open for home and the relatives' locations. I am always up to date on good and not do good weather every day. Thanks NOAA!
This app has been an amazing tool in many situations. It's been very useful when there are hurricanes & extreme weather approaching. I also find it useful when I am supporting somebody in another part of the country who is facing disastrous weather conditions.
Not sure if it's just my town, but chance of precipitation is constantly stuck at 0% regardless of the actual weather. I used to love this app, but this bug has forced me to switch to another app.
Of all the weather apps this is the best! Best in forecast. Best in visuals. Best in layout. Thanks!
After having this app for two years, it's just gone downhill. It was really good in the beginning I mean it's just the weather app come on now it just seems like it doesn't work half the time
I really like the way data are presented. I highly recommend it.
I have deleted this app. The radar map is in accurate. I was never really happy with this app. It is slow and cumbersome at best. I have two other radar apps that are a lot better than this. I am very disappointed with this app...deleted.
It has been great to able to easily check the weather in detail around the world. Also, I live in Central Texas but I spend time in Houston. This app was an invaluable tool during Hurricane Harvey!
It works great for warnings and keeping me up to date during tornado season in Oklahoma. It would benefit from a lot more user friendly options and controls. I sometimes have to spend 5 minutes trying to remember how to switch maps or layers. But it is great for just warnings and tracking storms it just has a lot more potential.
I wish I could find a layman tutorial. I feel like I am using minimal capabilities of the app.
Nice app. Quicker than weatherunderground's app.
I like the notification feature that sends storm warnings to my phone each morning. It nice to start off knowing what storms are brewing where and how strong when your lively hood depends on disasters. The local weather is alway pretty accurate so that's a plus. Nice graphics and a decent time lapse makes it a 9 out of 10 and 5 stars.
Really do love this app. Trust is usually over most other weather sources. Ability to report weather and it updating based on number and degree of reports is really cool. Ability to see changing and time of weather maps is great too.
Love this app for radar. Works really well
It is the way to be alert and inform.
Had its couple of weeks and really like it! I'm a bit of A weather nut so this adds a lot to weather fix.
Great in depth application. Sometimes too complicated, that's the only reason it didn't get 5 stars.