LIMITED TIME SALE! - 30% OFF! - DOWNLOAD NOW! Optimized for iOS 10!
Now on your Apple Watch! Watch out for severe weather! Stay up to date with warnings & alerts sent directly to your wrist and react immediately. Take just a Glance for a quick weather check and get 24-hour forecast with just a swipe.
NOAA Radar Pro is a powerful yet easy-to-use weather station right on your device. Real-time animated weather radar images on a highly interactive map enhanced with severe weather warnings and alerts won't let bad weather take you by surprise!
* Get a push notification whenever an alert is issued (tornadoes, flood warnings, snow storms, and more) without opening the app!
* Radar and Satellite overlays show real-time rain, snow, mixed precipitation, and cloud cover in high resolution and vivid colors.
* Rain map provides rain forecast for the range of next 24 hours right on the terrain map.
* Snow depth map. Get local and global view of current snow layer.
* The only app where all National Weather Service watches, warnings, and other alerts are shown on the map as interactive polygons covering the territories they're active for. Tap one to get the full alert text.
* Detailed Weather info for locations includes current conditions, 24-hour and 7-day forecasts, plus active alerts for practically any location in the USA.
* Hurricane Tracker displays past and current positions of tropical storms along with their forecasted path.
- Notification Center Widget. Get access to the current temperature, today’s Min and Max, weather forecast for the coming hours, with a single swipe
- Tropical storms & hurricane tracks with forecast right on the map
- Choose the number of frames, animation speed, set opacity for radar and satellite overlays
- Easy location search. Search by name, or just long tap any spot on the map to get detailed weather for it
- Bookmarks. Quickly switch between your favorite spots to see the weather there
- Background maps: standard, hybrid, satellite
- Precise weather data from the nearest weather station
- 24-hour and 7-day weather forecast for any location you choose
- Current and "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
- Chance of precipitation, humidity
- Pressure, wind speed, and visibility details, dewpoint info
- Sunrise & sunset time
Take your weather watching to the next level. Track the latest weather activity in smooth high-definition. See what weather is coming your way, and keep you and your family safe.
Radar images are available for the United States (Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico), Canada, Australia, European Union (the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy (western), Denmark (southeast), Poland (western), Czech Republic, Austria (northwestern), Japan.
Rain map, satellite images and detailed weather info is available worldwide.
Hurricane tracker provides Pacific and Atlantic coverage.
NWS watches, warnings, advisories – the USA only.
The applications NOAA Radar Pro – Weather Alerts & Forecast was published
in the category Weather on 2013-12-04 and
was developed by Apalon Apps.
The file size is 78.93 MB.
The current version is 3.16 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
- Introducing weather reporting. The app now allows anyone to be a weather reporter. Confirm the weather or report your weather conditions and take part in improving our data and forecasts.
- Performance improvements you won't necessarily notice but definitely enhancing your experience with the app.
Thank you for your continuous support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via [email protected]
Clean, simple, and accurate
Handy, accurate, works well for me. I use it a lot, like it .
This app has always had two significant issues that make it impractical. 1. It always starts incredibly zoomed in, meaning you have to pinch zoom-out several times to see incoming weather. I don't know about you, but I can usually tell if it's raining at my current location by opening my eyes. I need to know what's on the way, not what's already here. 2. When you begin zooming out, your city's name pops up in a bubble that covers the city and, in my case, a significant portion of my state. This blocks my view of the weather itself. And I live in a rather large Midwestern state, so it's ridiculous that the city name scales larger and larger as you zoom out, covering the state. It's just bad design, and I don't know why no one else is bothered by the poor functionality and lack of customization. This isn't worth $4.
I can look for upcompoing weather or just check the situation right now. I can even check on my relatives weather what I'm planning a trip! 😜 Katyhope
So far I like this app. Better review longer I use it.
Too many other weather apps are significantly better. And I mean SIGNIFICANTLY better. I'm ready to delete this app.
Best weather app
Current radar is important for aviation.
NOAA Radar Pro - Severe Weather Alerts, Forecast & Hurricane Tracker by NarowGamesStudio
@alexandrebaci: Mappa meteo per giu 02, 23:00. #weather
@hanif_fesahat: Salam Weather map for Oct 25, 02:55 PM. #weather
Its ok.. Wish it was more closer to actual time..
Very good for notice of warnings on my iPad. However I think the app should let us add a few more active alerts. My family is in many places and I would like to get alerts if they have a weather-warning.
I always trust NOAA more than any high paid Wether Person.
Use the app every day
I've been using this app for years! Helps out during severe weather and hurricane season. Best weather app. Highly recommended.
Great app and seems to handle busy periods.
This app is the best
Very useful alerts.