NOAA Radar Pro is a powerful yet easy-to-use weather station right on your device. Real-time animated weather radar images on a highly interactive map enhanced with severe weather warnings and alerts won't let bad weather take you by surprise!
* Get a push notification whenever an alert is issued (tornadoes, flood warnings, snow storms, and more) without opening the app!
* Radar and Satellite overlays show real-time rain, snow, mixed precipitation, and cloud cover in high resolution and vivid colors.
* Rain map provides rain forecast for the range of next 24 hours right on the terrain map.
* Snow depth map. Get local and global view of current snow layer.
* All National Weather Service watches, warnings, and other alerts are shown on the map as interactive polygons covering the territories they're active for. Tap one to get the full alert text.
* Detailed weather info for locations includes current conditions, 24-hour and 7-day forecasts, plus active alerts for practically any location in the USA.
* Hurricane Tracker displays past and current positions of tropical storms along with their forecasted path.
- Notification Center Widget. Get access to the current temperature, today’s Min and Max, weather forecast for the coming hours, with a single swipe
- Tropical storms & hurricane tracks with forecast right on the map
- Choose the number of frames, animation speed, set opacity for radar and satellite overlays
- Easy location search. Search by name, or just long tap any spot on the map to get detailed weather for it
- Bookmarks. Quickly switch between your favorite spots to see the weather there
- Background maps: standard, hybrid, satellite
- Precise weather data from the nearest weather station
- 24-hour and 7-day weather forecast for any location you choose
- Current and "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
- Chance of precipitation, humidity
- Pressure, wind speed, and visibility details, dewpoint info
- Sunrise & sunset time
Take your weather watching to the next level. Track the latest weather activity in smooth high-definition. See what weather is coming your way, and keep you and your family safe.
Radar images are available for the United States (Continental US, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico), Canada, Australia, European Union (the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy (western), Denmark (southeast), Poland (western), Czech Republic, Austria (northwestern), Japan.
Rain map, satellite images and detailed weather info is available worldwide.
Hurricane tracker provides Pacific and Atlantic coverage.
NWS watches, warnings, advisories – the USA only.
The applications NOAA Radar Pro: Weather Alerts was published in the category Weather on 2013-12-04 and was developed by Apalon Apps. The file size is 91.71 MB. The current version is 3.20 and works well on 8.0 and high ios versions.
– iPhone X ready – interface tailored for the brand new iPhone X
– Performance and stability improvements for flawless work on iOS 11
– NOAA Radar Pro is now available in Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Norwegian, Swedish and Danish.
Thank you for your continuous support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via [email protected]
Generally very accurate. However in the last few months there have been a few times when current conditions (temperature,rain) have been off even when I have hit update. (Temperature by over 10 degrees; showing dry when it is raining.) I don't know what is going on with that as I never had trouble in past years. I do like the ability to use the worldwide map and the alerts are very helpful here in tornado alley.
Still the best weather-related-tracking App I’ve used. Skip....🤗👍🇺🇸
This app has saved are life thank you so much for making this app 1000 stars
Best radar that I have found
Percentage of precipitation is always 0. I think a paid app should include this
Shows local map overplayed with precipitation (rain, snow, ice) in 15 min intervals over the last hour. Zoom out to see regional scale and movement of storm. Excellent map graphics.
Esta aplicación no es confiable. No son acertadas las predicciones que hace. Ni siquiera la que es en “tiempo real”
I live in Westlake village CA 91362. Indicated figures are generally okay but often very much off the true ones. I know it is not a microclimate website ( mine is pro version) but even the wind speeds are off the mark. Today, for example, it says 50 F and 3 mph wind speed but actually it is not less than 65 F and 30-35 mph at 10 am.
I use this app to review weather conditions around the world wherever I travel. It helps me understand why a plane was delayed for 5.5 hours. When my flight was canceled and no weather delays were announced. Thank you NOAA!
The app has been working fine for the past few days. Sometimes it takes a bit longer than desired to refresh, but otherwise it's your standard radar app.
Love the snow depth and predictions
Most helpful. Easy to use.
Not worth the money 💲💲💲
All wrong - hard to read - don't waste your money... says it is 6 degrees right now and it is 14 on thermometer! Would actually like my money back!
Happy with it.
Cyclone has gone to categories 4 you track map with info still category 2 not good if in outback relying on it for instant updates
It keeps you up to date with what's happening with the weather
The latest update crashed the app. It's unusable.
NOAA app is easy to use, I like to use it when I am going fishing ... see if I am going to rained on .. I have found it to accurate, and easy ..
Not accurate at all. My outside thermometer reads 22* and this program says it's 45* out. I regret spending money on this.
While an app can't change the weather, this is the best one for planning ahead. I make better decisions aimed at working to better life in the weathering of disappointment and circumstance. It's also fun to work with this app.
The app itself is great, but is not yet supported by the iPhone X... It ruins the look of the app! Must be updated!!
Accurate data and nice UX! Minimal lag, if any.
This app provides very detailed, very current info on weather -- specifically precipitation. So it's extremely useful for planning outdoor activities each day.
Junk. How can there be any positive reviews? It is wrong all the time! All week, clear sky's. All week weather underground forecasted rain and a lot of it. So finally today Noah says rain. Hey way to get it right 4 hours before it starts!!!! What junk. And they don't listen, I've notified them 15 times they were extremely inaccurate
As a weather observer for a small rural weather station I find this app useful. The clarity is often murky but such is the weather.