Wake up and go to sleep to your favorite music, get your own collection of exclusive designer clocks, know weather conditions in your area, countdown to important events, cook or work out with a multifunctional timer, and light up the darkness with a powerful built-in flashlight!
* Choose from stylish designer themes for the clock: Ultrasonic, Digital (Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow), Wordy, Odometer, ThinLine, C-Motion clock
* Create your own wake-up playlist with the best music
* Background alarm support: alarm will ring even if the app is not running
* Go to sleep to your favorite songs or white noise
* Check live weather conditions and temperature
* Change the screen brightness so that it doesn’t blind you after a good night’s sleep
* Shake your device or double tap on the screen to switch on the flashlight
* Convenient app settings. Get easy access to any option you need
* Widget: access the remaining time till the next alarm and live local weather conditions in Notification Center.
Alarm Clock for Me provides the functionality of 6 indispensable apps in 1:
- Wake up to your favorite music
- Set multiple alarms with different tunes
- Background alarm support: alarm will go off even if the app is not running!
- Easy access to the nearest alarm from the main screen
- Huge Snooze/Stop alarm buttons
- Add your notes to the alarm!
- Adjustable volume of Sounds/Music
- Vibrate / Fade in / Snooze options
- Shake-to-snooze when alarm goes off
- Exclusive designer clocks
- Vertical and horizontal modes
- 12 or 24 time format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Show/Hide day of the week
- Auto-Lock when plugged in ON/OFF
- Auto-Lock when on battery ON/OFF
- Customizable auto-lock time
-Use the shortcut on the main screen to go directly to the sleep timer settings
- Create your own playlist with your favorite songs
- Shuffle music ON/OFF
- Adjust the volume of Music/Sounds
- Go to sleep to white noise
- Check live weather conditions and temperature
- Automatic detection of your current location and weather conditions display in your area
- Weather conditions and temperature in any location you choose
- Temperature unit: Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Show Weather ON/OFF
- Never miss important events and special occasions. Count down to your vacation, anniversary, graduation and more
- No matter whether you are cooking or working out, multifunctional timer will always be at hand!
- Shake your device or double tap on the screen to switch on the flashlight
Beautiful. Reliable. Versatile. Get the alarm clock that you've been looking for!
The applications Alarm Clock for Me was published
in the category Utilities on 2013-12-04 and
was developed by Apalon Apps.
The file size is 70.64 MB.
The current version is 3.2 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
- You asked, we listened! Weather conditions are now also available in landscape mode;
- Ready, set, PRO! The app now supports an all-new 10.5-inch iPad Pro;
- The eye-catching animation was added to Snooze\Stop buttons to grab your attention as soon as you open your eyes.
- Performance and stability improvements
Thank you for your continuous support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via [email protected]
I paid the ad free version and I still get pop ups. I am ready to delete the app and request a refund.
Just installed this app. The music selection is nice. I love the melodies & clarity ( provided by my iPhone!). So far, so good! Will let you know later if things change.-S Thank-you for your time & effort put forth in creating this app, & best of luck to you!!
Loved this app with my old phone. Liked the ability to select the song I wanted from my iTunes library. Now that I have upgraded my phone, and with it iOS 11, when I select the song I want, it shows as selected, but instead plays some unrecognizable rhythm from somewhere, I assume as it isn't anything I would have put on my phone. Can we get a fix for this bug. Update to developer response. Always leave your app as the current app. I tried both ways. When leaving your app current, I get the unidentifiable rhythm track. When I leave the Apple Music app open to a selection in my library, I get a warning from your app that says I need to leave it open. I still get the rhythm track playing. Sounds like a bug to me. I have an iPhone 8+ with iOS 11 as delivered on the phone - no Maine applied yet.
Bought this app for the upgrades which really don't exist; except for telling me how close to Christmas or New Years. I know when they are and can plan my life accordingly. I try to "edit" the alarms when not needed and within minutes, they are back. What's the secret. Even deleting doesn't help. Please help because I really don't enjoy waking at 3:00 am if I don't need to.
I bought this app because the one I've used for years suddenly stopped working. However, I can't adjust the snooze increment, and even though I paid for it, ads pop up when I go to adjust the settings. I'm going to look for something better, you should too.
I preferred the clock which was part of iOS 10.
After paying for the in-app purchase to turn off ads, I found it continued to pop up ads for other products from this developer, so it is no longer a working clock until the ad is dismissed (hard to do at 3am without glasses). I have uninstalled and will use another product.
Paid version and I still get ads to install or purchase other apps
Worst alarm clock app. Doesn't turn on my phone. Doesn't make any sounds. Doesn't work at all. Waste of money.
Works even if the app is not open. I had another one that would only work if it was open on the screen. Love it!
@PButgereit: Me: *Sets 6 alarms for the morning* Also me: *Turns off the clock after the first alarm* "We do not negotiate with terrori…
Somebody buy this for me
I'm still mad that my alarm clock ruined my really good dream by waking me up 😕 Darn you for doing your job lmao
Me encanta, se mantiene encendido toda la noche con una luz que no molesta.
Set an alarm with my music. Doesn't work. Late to work. Thanks for nothing.
I am very disappointed with this app. I paid for the premium version and I can't believe that the alarm will only ring if my phone is not on silent. I want to be able to leave my phone on silent at night but still have my alarm ring in the morning. I'm uninstalling :(
I noticed a review that was not favorable due to updates. I hope this is helpful too you. Try turning your phone completely off after you open the app then turn phone back on, a reboot. Sometimes it will clear up some of the small glitches. Otherwise I am satisfied so far.
I've had this app for a year now & use it about everyday. Since the last update the silent alarm comes on and I can't get the silent alarm to turn off. Up until now I would say 4-5 stars. I hope the developer will reach out to me & give me a suggestion on how to fix.
Use it everyday
Update on new releases; I am updating to 5 stars. In the previous release the developer had removed the ability to jump to Weather Live from the weather displayed in the app. Well he developer listened and has now been added back. Thank you for listening to your customers. To great apps Alarm Clock for Me and Weather Live. Update on new releases; I love all the improvements but I can't believe they took away my favorite feature which is touching the Weather and the app taking you to Weather Live, their other app that went hand in hand with the previous version. I loved being in the alarm app. touching the weather and it launching Weather Live for a more complete weather forecast. Now you have to go under the "Setting", Weather and then select Weather Live. Why? Why not have the app as before? I hate when they take features away and don't tell you. Please bring this feature back! Three stars for now... Update: been my alarm for a while and has not failed me yet. As I said before I wish it used the system dimmer to get a little darker but I have adjusted to it. I also use "Weather Live", another app by the developer. The cool thing about using them together is if you are on the Alarm app and touch the temperature in the upper left corner, it launches Weather Live with complete weather forecast and if you are in Weather Live and touch the time it brings up the Alarm app. Works great. Update: app now functions correctly and works good. The only issue I have is it does not dim enough and leave the room pretty bright at it's lowest setting. Some app use the. Devices brightness setting which can adjust much darker. Every time I try to add ITunes music to alarm or sleep timer the display turns sideways, half off the page. When I rotate to get it back to landscape it go's back to white noise and will not add the ITunes music. It bad because you buy these apps, they don't work and you're stuck with a app that does not work with little to no chance of getting your money back.
Love the clock app, but would be nice when the phone is on it's side you could see the weather/temp like you can when it's right side up. Other than that I use it every night..