Optimized for iOS 10. Wake up and go to sleep to your favorite music, get your own collection of exclusive designer clocks, know weather conditions in your area, countdown to important events, cook or work out with a multifunctional timer, and light up the darkness with a powerful built-in flashlight!
* Choose from stylish designer themes for the clock: Ultrasonic, Digital (Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow), Wordy, Odometer, ThinLine, C-Motion clock
* Create your own wake-up playlist with the best music
* Background alarm support: alarm will ring even if the app is not running
* Go to sleep to your favorite songs or white noise
* Check live weather conditions and temperature
* Change the screen brightness so that it doesn’t blind you after a good night’s sleep
* Shake your device or double tap on the screen to switch on the flashlight
* Convenient app settings. Get easy access to any option you need
* Widget: access the remaining time till the next alarm and live local weather conditions in Notification Center.
Alarm Clock for Me provides the functionality of 6 indispensable apps in 1:
- Wake up to your favorite music
- Set multiple alarms with different tunes
- Background alarm support: alarm will go off even if the app is not running!
- Easy access to the nearest alarm from the main screen
- Huge Snooze/Stop alarm buttons
- Add your notes to the alarm!
- Adjustable volume of Sounds/Music
- Vibrate / Fade in / Snooze options
- Shake-to-snooze when alarm goes off
- Exclusive designer clocks
- Vertical and horizontal modes
- 12 or 24 time format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Show/Hide day of the week
- Auto-Lock when plugged in ON/OFF
- Auto-Lock when on battery ON/OFF
- Customizable auto-lock time
-Use the shortcut on the main screen to go directly to the sleep timer settings
- Create your own playlist with your favorite songs
- Shuffle music ON/OFF
- Adjust the volume of Music/Sounds
- Go to sleep to white noise
- Check live weather conditions and temperature
- Automatic detection of your current location and weather conditions display in your area
- Weather conditions and temperature in any location you choose
- Temperature unit: Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Show Weather ON/OFF
- Never miss important events and special occasions. Count down to your vacation, anniversary, graduation and more
- No matter whether you are cooking or working out, multifunctional timer will always be at hand!
- Shake your device or double tap on the screen to switch on the flashlight
Beautiful. Reliable. Versatile. Get the alarm clock that you've been looking for!
The applications Alarm Clock for Me - Sleep Timer & Event Countdown was published
in the category Utilities on 2013-12-04 and
was developed by Apalon Apps.
The file size is 70.77 MB.
The current version is 3.1 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
- Introduces the option to choose a random song for an alarm
- Adds the ability to set the sleep timer for as long as 24 hours
- Contains numerous stability and performance improvements
Thank you for your continued support and comments submitted by email! We're committed to making the app even better, so never lose the drive to share your impressions and feedback with us! Contact us at: [email protected]
Nice app. Easy to use and dependable
Great application. Love it.
I love this alarm!
Simple but great
All around good app, but why can't these stupid clock programs use the FULL screen t display the clock, they all use tiny fonts so at 2am your trying to see what time it is from across the room and all you see is small crap, ENLARGE THE FONTS! (At least on iPad models)
I paid for this app and I've been relying on this app but the developer needs to update, app won't even open!!! Very frustrated!!! Please update ASAP!!!
Even wakes up my 16 year old using his phone just done keep it on silent or won't work
I love this app I would recommend it to anybody
It's a very useful app.
Through and through great
Great app, but I have music set to play and it doesn't always play I get an alarm tone instead
This was the most used and best performing app on my iPad before the enhancement/update. I can no longer set the clock to 24hr time, and today my alarm didn't go off. Need a hotfix asap. Update: Alarm works, but I really miss my military time option. Please bring it back. Thanks for the latest update...still miss my military time.
Update on new releases; I love all the improvements but I can't believe they took away my favorite feature which is touching the Weather and the app taking you to Weather Live, their other app that went hand in hand with the previous version. I loved being in the alarm app. touching the weather and it launching Weather Live for a more complete weather forecast. Now you have to go under the "Setting", Weather and then select Weather Live. Why? Why not have the app as before? I hate when they take features away and don't tell you. Please bring this feature back! Three stars for now... Update: been my alarm for a while and has not failed me yet. As I said before I wish it used the system dimmer to get a little darker but I have adjusted to it. I also use "Weather Live", another app by the developer. The cool thing about using them together is if you are on the Alarm app and touch the temperature in the upper left corner, it launches Weather Live with complete weather forecast and if you are in Weather Live and touch the time it brings up the Alarm app. Works great. Update: app now functions correctly and works good. The only issue I have is it does not dim enough and leave the room pretty bright at it's lowest setting. Some app use the. Devices brightness setting which can adjust much darker. Every time I try to add ITunes music to alarm or sleep timer the display turns sideways, half off the page. When I rotate to get it back to landscape it go's back to white noise and will not add the ITunes music. It bad because you buy these apps, they don't work and you're stuck with a app that does not work with little to no chance of getting your money back.
Love this app!! Especially love the sound effects that help me fall asleep.
The reminders saying I have no alarms are annoying. Trying to set an alarm is very frustrating if you don't click on just the right spot. Thanks for making it less user friendly, I'll be looking for a new alarm app if you don't correct this soon.
This is a great app I use it daily I just love it.