PDF Expert 6 is an essential app for anyone who reads, highlights, signs and fills out PDFs on their iPhone and iPad. With an additional in-app purchase PDF Expert 6 acquires the unique superpower to edit existing PDF text, replace images and hide sensitive data.
“PDF Expert is one of my must-have iPad apps and a desktop-class PDF reader”. – MacStories.net
“I was blown away at how easy the app is to use”. – MakeUseOf
“The best app for managing, editing, and reading PDFs on your iPad”. – The Sweet Setup
*** WITH PDF EXPERT 6 YOU CAN ***
HIGHLIGHT AND REVIEW PDFS
• Mark important information in books, journals or documents with the first class annotation tools: highlight, underline, strikethrough and others.
• Insert predesigned stamps such as Approved, Not Approved, Confidential and more.
• Create diagrams and schemes using shapes such as arrows, circles or rectangles.
• Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
• Fill out any PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons.
• Use e-signatures to sign contracts and agreements on the go.
• Sign documents with signatures synchronized across all your devices: Mac, iPhone, iPad.
DRAW WITH YOUR FINGER OR APPLE PENCIL
• Draw with your finger or Apple Pencil to make handwritten notes or highlight text in scanned books.
• Edit outlines in a few taps to structure your data and for better navigate through the file.
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD AND ENCRYPTION
• Restrict access to PDF Expert with a password.
• Protect your files from unauthorized reading with a password.
• Enable iOS Data Protection to encrypt everything while your iPad or iPhone is not in use.
WORK IN THE CLOUD
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive etc. Work with files right in the storage and all edits will be saved there without downloading the document.
• Enable 2-way sync with storages to provide the continuous work with documents among all devices.
• Add comments to the texts you read using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Make Bookmarks when it comes to intuitive navigation through PDF files.
READ PDFs WITH EASE
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Enable full text search, scroll, zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Use Text to Speech feature to hear the selected text read out loud.
*** WITH PRO FEATURES OF IN-APP PURCHASE YOU CAN***
With additional in-app purchase you can have the unique superpower that allows you to edit PDFs. New features come as an additional in-app purchase for pros.
EDIT PDF TEXT
• Edit or modify existing text. The font, size, and opacity of the original text are automatically detected, so you can make edits easily.
EDIT PDF IMAGES
• Easily add, replace and resize images in your PDFs. Or change a logo or a graph. PDF Expert will handle those edits easily.
• Now linking any part of the text to a different page or even a website is fast. Moreover, links can be added to the images.
REDACT SENSITIVE DATA
• Using the Redact feature you can permanently erase or hide any sensitive information in your PDFs.
PDF Expert is also available in the Mac App Store. It has been voted “App of the Year Runner-up” by Apple.
The applications PDF Expert by Readdle was published
in the category Productivity on 2013-12-03 and
was developed by Readdle Inc..
The file size is 130.34 MB.
The current version is 6.1.2 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Our team is working hard to make PDF Expert better for you. In this update you'll find:
General performance and stability improvements.
I bought this app by paying $$ . They are charging for every time there is an update on the app. Rip off
- Over years of evaluating & purchasing apps, I now own ALL of Readdle's apps. -I've learned a truth—Readdle = Quality. -PDF Expert has been a vital part of my work and personal life for many years. - Entire books for enjoyment. Entire manuals for work—all live in PDF Expert. - Backups & syncs have been flawless. - Cloud integration with Box, iCloud, dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive is reliable with every use. - The only surprises I've had with PDF Expert have been improvements I didn't know existed. - Readdle does their homework and listens to Customers. - The Trial-Versions are perfect if you're still making a decision. - If Readdle made a car...I'd buy two!
Asks me for a review every single time I open the app...so here it is. Don’t waste your money on this app.
The 1-point size for marking up with a stylus is way too big. I like a fine pointed pen when I write, it feels like I’m taking notes with a marker instead of an Apple Pencil. Great app other than that
It won’t sync my files added to itunes any longer. What good is this app if you can’t add files? Always worked will until now.
To add Arabic language to pdf expert app
I like PDF Expect, but there are some things that need improving. When sending a PDF via email it slows my iPad Pro immensely. It does the same thing on my iPhone. The entire PDF is placed in the email instead of as an attachment. I can type and the letters take 5+ seconds to appear. Another thing, but minor, is the ‘edit’ selection should not be available unless you purchase it. It gets confusing when I want to add some text or marks. Again, minor. It has gotten faster, but still takes time to load the files, especially layered. If that first point is corrected I would definitely use it more often.
This is a review about syncing in the educational context. Trust is key in this context because so much work goes into reading and annotating, and you have to have faith that the app will keep track of that work. Unfortunately, the syncing with Google Drive is clunky, and right now is actually broken. It’s no fun reading a 40 page pdf and then finding out that PDF Expert has made several copies of the document for some reason, or worse has not uploaded the latest version to Google Drive. I’ve lost fully annotated versions of PDFs, representing hours of work. I’ve received swift replies from the developers, which is great, but I’m told a fix will come in the next update. Who knows when that will be? As far as reading and annotating is concerned, this app is amazing and would rate 5 stars.
Purchased this app as my previous PDF editor apps have not been upgraded to iOS.11. Once you purchase the app you don’t have full access to all its features. The want another $10.99 to upgrade to be able to import photos and mark up. This is done with a secondary toolbar. These features are standard on even free PDF editing apps. Wish this was explained as an extra in the App Store.
Love this app as it helps me to teach and mark a subject like maths in a paperless way.
When selecting text i always have to work my way around to find a way to select word(s) and it’s frustrating n still hasn’t been fixed after various updates. ipad pro 10.5
The best function I like is scrolling the pages. It is so convenient and quick to go from one page to another. Annotations and sync functions are also brilliant. I use pdf expert not only for ipad but also for my macbook pro. Pdf expert for macbook is also superb. Thank you so much, Readdle!!!
I have tested a number of PDF editors and none of them as natural to use as this one. Well worth the money. Easy to use, well-designed, all the tools you need to treat electronic PDFs just like you would paper. I cannot think of much to be improved. Had I known how bad the others were, I would have just waited and bought this tool. Fluid, fast, perfect for my work, research, and personal needs.
Expected a better job of integration with iOS 11. Manipulating files from Apple’s Files is restricted and you have to undertake most file management activities from within PDF Expert itself. The use of its Document and iCloud work areas is confusing and restricted. As a result productivity is hampered and breaks the workflow for many of the task need to perform simple operations. I think the company is designing functionality within its apps to force people to buy their app bundles and live within their eco system of apps. I for one am not willing to do this. The app should be focused on PDF functionality and manipulation and leave the file operations to the IOS operating system now available in IOS 11. Expected more from this upgrade and got self serving protectionism.
Purchased the Edit addon with some trepidation. Result. Worth every cent! Editing PDF content (not simply annotating) is simple and actually works! Change or add text and or images, too easy. Simply amazing at this price and on iPhone and iPad.
Say no more... encounter a problem and the developer doesn't respond.
Well designed, easy to use, does the job...note taking and file management for uni done. For best performance use cloud services.
I’ve had a great experience using this app. It was recommended to me and it has done everything I was told it would. Very powerful!
I have found that PDF expert is my go to for everything having to do with meetings, meeting documents, notes, etc. everything just fits! I can even use it to open Pages and Numbers documents. This is extremely helpful when I need two spreadsheets open simultaneously... one for editing in Numbers and the other one for reading and analyzing. When I have monthly sales meetings, I can save all my spreadsheets or other documents together in one PDF and then as we have the meeting, make notes and annotations directly in the PDF. If I need an extra sheet for Note Taking anywhere in the document, I can quickly drop it in. After taking Meeting Notes in PDF Expert, I can open that PDF on the right side of the screen and then write up a report in Pages on the left side or vice versatile if I wish. It is truly amazing! Working together with the Apple Pencil and all my other “work” apps, PDF Expert is the center of my working day on my iPad Pro. With the addition of iOS11, things just really got much, much easier! No Laptop Needed!!! Thank you so much Readdle!
Simple & straightforward Some new features will be helpful
Please add more editing tools with vector shapes. I use this every day and it’s awesome. One of my top 5 apps.
With Scanner Pro integration, The newest version of PDF Expert makes this software as powerful as a desktop a PDF suite. You can now scan, OCR, and annotate a PDF all in one continuous workflow. With Files integration, you can do better annotating than iOS 11 does natively. With Spark integration, you can annotate and re-send attachments with ease.
Love this app. Use it often and never found a glitch. Highly recommend.
Until it is easier to access or shut off the snapping tool my one star review will stand.
It now crashes routinely after trying to open a PDF. Very frustrating. I even reset my iPad. Used to work great before updating to iOS 11. This is on a 9.7” iPad Pro. If a developer contacts me, I’d love to send the crash reports to get this sorted out.
An PDF app where I can do a lot of adjustments to it and it's fillable... this app has really come in really handy in my job, it does. I use this app on a daily basis. I haven’t found issues with syncing at all. Yes I paid for the annotation ability. But worth it. Thanks
Best PDF reader for ever!!! That’s all