PDF Expert 6 is an essential app for anyone who reads, highlights, signs and fills out PDFs on their iPhone and iPad. With an additional in-app purchase PDF Expert 6 acquires the unique superpower to edit existing PDF text, replace images and hide sensitive data.
“PDF Expert is one of my must-have iPad apps and a desktop-class PDF reader”. – MacStories.net
“I was blown away at how easy the app is to use”. – MakeUseOf
“The best app for managing, editing, and reading PDFs on your iPad”. – The Sweet Setup
*** WITH PDF EXPERT 6 YOU CAN ***
HIGHLIGHT AND REVIEW PDFS
• Mark important information in books, journals or documents with the first class annotation tools: highlight, underline, strikethrough and others.
• Insert predesigned stamps such as Approved, Not Approved, Confidential and more.
• Create diagrams and schemes using shapes such as arrows, circles or rectangles.
• Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
• Fill out any PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons.
• Use e-signatures to sign contracts and agreements on the go.
• Sign documents with signatures synchronized across all your devices: Mac, iPhone, iPad.
DRAW WITH YOUR FINGER OR APPLE PENCIL
• Draw with your finger or Apple Pencil to make handwritten notes or highlight text in scanned books.
• Edit outlines in a few taps to structure your data and for better navigate through the file.
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD AND ENCRYPTION
• Restrict access to PDF Expert with a password.
• Protect your files from unauthorized reading with a password.
• Enable iOS Data Protection to encrypt everything while your iPad or iPhone is not in use.
WORK IN THE CLOUD
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive etc. Work with files right in the storage and all edits will be saved there without downloading the document.
• Enable 2-way sync with storages to provide the continuous work with documents among all devices.
• Add comments to the texts you read using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Make Bookmarks when it comes to intuitive navigation through PDF files.
READ PDFs WITH EASE
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Enable full text search, scroll, zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Use Text to Speech feature to hear the selected text read out loud.
*** WITH PRO FEATURES OF IN-APP PURCHASE YOU CAN***
With additional in-app purchase you can have the unique superpower that allows you to edit PDFs. New features come as an additional in-app purchase for pros.
EDIT PDF TEXT
• Edit or modify existing text. The font, size, and opacity of the original text are automatically detected, so you can make edits easily.
EDIT PDF IMAGES
• Easily add, replace and resize images in your PDFs. Or change a logo or a graph. PDF Expert will handle those edits easily.
• Now linking any part of the text to a different page or even a website is fast. Moreover, links can be added to the images.
REDACT SENSITIVE DATA
• Using the Redact feature you can permanently erase or hide any sensitive information in your PDFs.
PDF Expert is also available in the Mac App Store. It has been voted “App of the Year Runner-up” by Apple.
The applications PDF Expert by Readdle was published
in the category Productivity on 2013-12-03 and
was developed by Readdle Inc..
The file size is 148.65 MB.
The current version is 6.6.13 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Much of the work in today’s update was focused on a deep dive into the internal stability and improvements.
Thank you to all who took the time to write to [email protected]
Exciting features are coming soon!
It’s the dogs bollox........
Can't rate this high enough. Allows you to do almost anything to PDFs. I use it on my iPad Pro with an apple pencil.
PDF expert is just amazing in both iOS and macOS. It does very professional job with PDF and has clean interface. Remains to test the additional Pro features, overall it's wonderful.
Having tried a few PDF reader apps I find PDF expert very good. Particularly the user interface which, unlike others, is intuitive and easy to use. Well Done !
As a music teacher and musician who uses app to draw notes on pdfs of sheet music, i am v satisfied with this app.
Just downloaded for iPad Pro with pencil I can't fault it Looking forward to printing a lot less at the office I would recommend this app
I work with a virtually paperless office. Scan it and bin it. PDF expert never lets me down. And it's getting better and easier to use all the time.
Rip off.Purchased in May and payed double for PDF function,and before month was out they wanted another payment equal to purchase price.Rip off.
Simply BRILLIANT. ! No other word for it ! Best on the market. !
(The title is enough)