It’s never been more important to make sure your devices are secure and your personal, private data stays private. Now McAfee can help maintain your privacy and make your mobile experience even better than before.
Introducing the all new McAfee Mobile Security app! McAfee Mobile Security is a free cell phone app, that protects your private data and strengthens your iPhone or iPad’s security with Safe Web, Media Vault, Anti-Theft, Thief Cam & Contacts Backup.
Maintain your privacy by hiding your photos and videos behind a secure PIN. Prevent threats through the safe browsing utility of Safe Web. Use GPS and location services to recover your lost or stolen cell phone. Backup and restore your contacts to your device through the McAfee Cloud.
Featuring a fresh, clean design with easy app navigation and enhanced Security Scan capabilities, McAfee’s Mobile Security threat scan will detect:
- Unsecure WiFi hotspots
- ‘Man-in-the-Middle’ WiFi attacks
- Rogue Access Points
- Out-of-date Apple iOS
- Secure settings
Safe Web alerts you when browsing malicious websites, protects you from phishing or ARP Spoofing and helps to keep your personal data, photos and videos private.
McAfee Mobile Security includes:
• Media Vault PIN Protection
- Maintain your privacy and protect your private data, photos & videos behind a secure PIN
- Media Vault files are safely encrypted and locally stored on your iPhone or iPad
- Open your Media Vault quickly and safely with Touch ID or Face ID (iPhone X only)
- Snap photos/videos using the app and the entire photo session will be automatically encrypted and locked in the vault
• Safe Web
- Web protection scanner for cleaner, safer browsing
- Safe Web scans for threats and blocks access to any risky websites
• Secure WiFi
- Protection from ARP Spoofing attacks and unsecured WiFi networks
• Contacts Backup
- Backup your contacts automatically through the McAfee Cloud
- Restore your contacts if your device is lost or stolen
• Find Device
- If your device is lost, you can locate it with a GPS tracker to identify its’ current location.
- Easily track and locate your iPhone or iPad on a GPS map
- Activate remote alarm to locate your lost or stolen device, even in silent mode
- Initiate an alarm from your Apple Watch to locate your iPhone
- Improves chances of locating your lost device by saving the location of your iPhone or iPad when battery is low
• Remotely Wipe Contacts
- If you're sure your device has fallen into the wrong hands, remotely wipe your contacts data before it gets misused
• Thief Cam
- Secure your private media if your phone is compromised or stolen and use Mobile Security to catch the intruder trying to get into your Media Vault
- Receive an email with a photo of the intruder and the device location via GPS to help recover your cell phone
• Battery Indicator
- Check your iPhone battery level on your Apple Watch
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease your battery life.
Like us and stay connected
The applications Mobile Security & Wifi Scan was published
in the category Productivity on 2014-01-08 and
was developed by McAfee, LLC..
The file size is 63.14 MB.
The current version is 3.0.3 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Keep your privacy private and device protected.
Life is awesome. Together we make it better.
Introducing the all-new McAfee Mobile Security!
Fresh new design & product optimizations will give you:
• Easy app navigation to access your favorite features
• Security scan for any Wi-Fi or system threats
• Safe Web helps keep you safe from risky websites
If you love the new experience, please leave us a review and rate us 5 stars! (5 Stars = Good)
Outstanding App to protect your equipment.
As of today, I'm receiving unwanted ads locally.
Your McAfee Security software for my iPhone must be a joke! My scan notes state that despite my phone's software is not current as it ought. Also noted that my home button fingerprint control is not being actively used! The scan notes that these 2 Issues should not pose a Security threat to my device! Really? My McAfee app has obviously been compromised by my uninvited cybercrime low lifes. I doubt you will get this feedback. Get back to me if you have any suggestions for me to remedy this matter. I plan to report this to the US FTC as soon as i can do so. Howard Carver
This app is one of the best, it work perfectly and it notify you when it detect any harmful element
Easy to use. No problems
This app is so good and brings me a lot of peace of mind knowing that my phone is protected from viruses and all that stuff and it’s free which makes things even better most apps probably make you pay $10 a month
They don’t let you turn auto renew off. I’m contacting the Arizona Attorney General. What a rip off.
Makes me feel safer now!
Well those who are looking for good virus scan and cleaner this is it
Great app, relatively easy to navigate, my only complaint would be the somewhat annoying WiFi alert notification that tells the user to disconnect immediately if connected to an unlocked network.
So secure and so simple to use, love it!!!👌🏻
Great app for your phone and iPad
Can’t see the point. What does it do doesn’t detect malware or remove threats!!...
Paying good money to keep my devices safe not to be bombarded with ads. I will be leaving McAfee if these are not removed. I do not support greed.
Brilliant easy app to use!
Your VPN services are illegal turning off my network protection this service is part of my legal contract with my internet provider I didn’t choose to install your app so it made my network unsafe stop your app from turning off what is part of my legal registered contract and legal agreement with my internet provider otherwise I will uninstall this app off my services your putting my safety at risk when this app is meant to keep my internet secure stop turning off my legally registered internet provider security as this is part of my legal contract with my internet provider
Really? I bought everything new
I have recently acquired this app and I’m very happy with it. Doesn’t seem to draw much overhead either.
Please fix your stuff it blocks all face time audio call when safeweb is activated . Rio many issues ....,.
McAfee should be able to clear deleted files
You can't delete the account on your own and you have to contact to the customer service. One of the assistants even ended conversation while I questioning. I didn't agree with unsubscribe but I turned on the app and they did unsubcribe me. I'm very suspicious, so will report to Apple to double check.
same issue when scanned said one threat and listed my network ID said to disconnect with no remedy options. As this has been brought to your attention before may we know the status of what has been found to be the reason?
What does it do??
Does it’s job like a pro
I can’t tell if new software was downloaded. It’s clear on iPhone and tablet.
Horrible service. They lost over 900 of my personal contacts and it’s been 4 months without resolving problem. I’ve been in high priority lost now since day one. Not one call or email and my contacts are still no where to be found.
I like this app a lot as it protects my phone AND securely backs up my photos and contacts in a secure vault in the cloud. It’s FREE also.
Need to protect all devices
So far, this app is showing me that it is worth your while. I wouldn’t risk it for the biscuit. Download this app for real honest security and support
This app is useless and annoying. All it does is consistently poll the same WiFi connection even after declaring it safe. A waste of resources and battery.
I want to thank you for your wonderful security and your help in keeping me safe
asdasasdasdsa sad dsa dsad
You need something so it should be McA
Not sure if there’s a paid version
Super easy and secure
Stop sending messages in the middle of the night. They are disturbing my sleep
WARNING DO NOT INSTALL THIS! I had terrible troubles with my WiFi and could not figure out the cause, the minute I uninstalled this. Everything worked fine, I cannot stress how painful it was having constantly intermittent connection. @McAfee, I truly hope you guys are not doing this intentionally as to force customers to buy your websafe product. A truly disappointing and pointless app regretting I paid for it. Ps: It does the same on your Windows PC.
Great app. Impressed with it’s abilities
Safe web is an annoying undesirable add on
The app was Very Well made and I love it , I would recommend it to anyone and If u lose your phone there is lots of options to try get it back 👍🏼