Fantastical 2 is the award-winning calendar app with features such as natural language parsing, reminders, a beautiful week view, and much more!
"Great iOS update to my favorite iPhone calendar app. Looks great, works great, and now integrates iOS reminders." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
“...if you need a pure replacement for the iPhone's stock calendar-app, Fantastical 2 is your best bet.” - The Verge
"Fantastical is one of those apps that just works. Love it." - Jim Dalrymple (The Loop)
"Fantastical is my new favorite iPhone app. It looks great, it works reliably, and, more importantly, it made managing my schedule better." - MacStories
“Fantastical 2 is not only the absolute best calendar app on iOS, but the best reminders app as well.” - iMore
Just enter "Lunch with Elon in Palo Alto on Friday" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "todo buy milk at 5pm" and a reminder will alert you at 5PM! If your device supports dictation, you can speak the details for your event or reminder and Fantastical 2 will handle the rest.
ONE NEW APP, MANY NEW FEATURES
- See your events and dated reminders together in the main list
- Add reminders directly from the Reminders list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and reminders
- Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Significant new parser features, including:
- Create reminders by starting your sentence with "reminder", "todo", "task", or "remind me to"
- Expanded, expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases such as "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
• All-new event details, including a map to show your event’s locations and better repeating event options
• An elegant week view when you rotate your iPhone to landscape
• Background app updating allows events, reminders, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical 2 even if you don't launch the app very often
• An extended keyboard when creating new events or reminders, providing instant access to numbers and symbols for dates and times (only for 4" screens or larger)
• Birthday options - tap on a birthday to see contact information or send a quick greeting
• TextExpander support
• Many other refinements and improvements
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR REMINDERS IS FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or reminders
• Just type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or reminder!
THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT
• Fantastical 2's DayTicker is the efficient and enjoyable way to see your schedule
• The expansive and beautiful event list makes it easy to find your events
• Tap an event or reminder to show and edit its details
• Tap and hold an event to duplicate, move, or share
• Use search to instantly locate specific events or reminders
FAST, FRIENDLY, AND FLEXIBLE
• Supports the same calendar services as the built-in Calendar app, including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, and more!
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Just type or speak your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automatically understand
• 3D Touch, including Peek and Pop
• Accessibility support
The applications Fantastical 2 for iPhone was published
in the category Productivity on 2013-10-30 and
was developed by Flexibits Inc..
The file size is 44.23 MB.
The current version is 2.9.2 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
- Ready for iPhone X
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Fantastical is just fantastic. Love it. Couldn't be any better. :)
The best calendar app I have ever had! I Would like to get list as a Widget like Agenda+ that Shows 7 days in advance. Best regards
I love the app overall. Very easy to use, intuitive and consistent. The Mac app version is even better. The only thing is that I wish there was a better "Today" view on iPhone and iPad. I'm not a HUGE fan of the bullet list of agenda items. I'd rather see today's agenda in hourly blocks like the week view. Also, I'm a stickler for good branding and I really don't like the icon. I use it because it's a great app but I really wish the app icon was more aesthetically pleasing.
This app is good but I would like to have a bit more functionality in the invitations for calendar events. Specifically, I would love to have the ability to see my invitees schedules so I know if anyone I am trying to invite to an event has a conflict. Other than that; I am happy with the app.
If you like seeing a whole month at a glance then this app isn’t for you. I hate the month view in this app. It doesn’t really even show you a full month at a time. It’s no better than the built in calendar for iPhone when it comes to the month view.
It’s good but one thing that could be improved in the app is crossing out declined events. If you decline an event it just appears in your event roster without anything to distinguish it from other events, this is really bothersome. Other than that the app is pretty good and very customizable
I really wish I could change the color of my tasks. It only has one color depending on the calendar which if you only use one calendar is very confusing just to see a bunch of blue. It’d be nice to color work schedules one color and maybe personal plans a different color, chores, to-do’s, etc.
After the last update the Watch app only shows my Holiday and Birthday calendars. My Personal calendar is nowhere to be found. My Personal cal is where I add appointments. Missed an appointment today because I did not get a notification from my missing Personal cal. Now I have to uninstall the watch app so I can get notifications on my phone instead of the watch.
Finally I found an app that works for me. Within an hour of purchasing I was using this app and its features with ease. Thank you! If you just simply want to be reminded of something this is the app for you!
Best calendar app and widget. It's also replaced my reminders app. Just awesome, well worth the price
I've been using Fantastical for over a year and a half and it's never skipped a beat. I particularly find its widget in the home screen helpful as it shows my whole week (or month) at a glance. I use multiple calendars that are colour-coded so I know what's coming up; whether it's work related, social, an upcoming bill, or something else. I use it to set reminders, which have become second nature due to how easy it is, and everything has synced up nicely with my work Outlook account. I've changed jobs in between and it's worked great with both accounts. I figured it was time to write a review seeing as though I use this app so much - it's made me a more productive person and is one of the few apps that I can say has had a major positive impact on my life. Thanks to the team at Fantastical!!
I’ve been using this app for a few years now, it’s great! Simple to use and nice clean user interface.
After new update app is now not available for Apple Watch. How do I fix this issue? Previously this app was awesome now I am Not so sure.
Great app that makes a snap of event management on the iPhone.
Cmon... this version is freezing when ever I try to enter an event. Requires a reset of my iPhone 7+ to regain control of the app. Not good enough
Great calendar app without any frills. The widget is great and I find it quite useful to quickly add events to a particular day. It's a perfect 5/7, would recommend.
Have been trying to find the best calendar app to suit my workflow and chosen Fantastical. Also now use the OS X app which is a great pair!
I continue to use this app everyday. Moved from the native calendar to this and I can't image going back. Adding events is so, so easy.
I purchased my new Apple Watch and it synced the fantastical 2 app to it. From then onwards it did not work. I created events and the watch showed nothing. I created events on my iPhone and nothing showed on the watch. Basically not working so what's the point let's get something that just works guys.
I’d love to be able to search for calendar appointments and todo list items.
It has been a fantastic app until it asks to always use my location
This really could be the best calendar app. But I keep going back to stupid standard iPhone calendar because it has the date on the icon ‘Monday 31’ which is really incredibly helpful. Why- why is the date not on there?
The best calendar. Productive and useful for Day to day usage. I would like to see two more futures. Allow to change two or three time zone by one button push. Would like to have time stamp, typing the am pm is inconvenient. Close to five to five.
Only thing missing is mini calendar. Otherwise great app!
Since today’s update, I cannot get the app to sync with my Apple Watch. I was working fine before.
Latest update blocks the text field when creating an event with a bar from the keyboard?? How did QA miss this? Really need to rethink your functional tests.
Saves my day, everyday.
Option to add pics will be very useful.. Please add that feature
I just purchased an iPad Pro and was disappointed to find out that I have to now purchase a pricey iPad version of this app in order for this calendar to look decent. I decided not to spend more money, and have switched to Calendar 5