Fantastical 2 is the award-winning calendar app with features such as natural language parsing, reminders, a beautiful week view, and much more!
"Great iOS update to my favorite iPhone calendar app. Looks great, works great, and now integrates iOS reminders." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
“...if you need a pure replacement for the iPhone's stock calendar-app, Fantastical 2 is your best bet.” - The Verge
"Fantastical is one of those apps that just works. Love it." - Jim Dalrymple (The Loop)
"Fantastical is my new favorite iPhone app. It looks great, it works reliably, and, more importantly, it made managing my schedule better." - MacStories
“Fantastical 2 is not only the absolute best calendar app on iOS, but the best reminders app as well.” - iMore
Just enter "Lunch with Elon in Palo Alto on Friday" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "todo buy milk at 5pm" and a reminder will alert you at 5PM! If your device supports dictation, you can speak the details for your event or reminder and Fantastical 2 will handle the rest.
ONE NEW APP, MANY NEW FEATURES
- See your events and dated reminders together in the main list
- Add reminders directly from the Reminders list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and reminders
- Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Significant new parser features, including:
- Create reminders by starting your sentence with "reminder", "todo", "task", or "remind me to"
- Expanded, expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases such as "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
• All-new event details, including a map to show your event’s locations and better repeating event options
• An elegant week view when you rotate your iPhone to landscape
• Background app updating allows events, reminders, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical 2 even if you don't launch the app very often
• An extended keyboard when creating new events or reminders, providing instant access to numbers and symbols for dates and times (only for 4" screens or larger)
• Birthday options - tap on a birthday to see contact information or send a quick greeting
• TextExpander support
• Many other refinements and improvements
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR REMINDERS IS FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or reminders
• Just type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or reminder!
THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT
• Fantastical 2's DayTicker is the efficient and enjoyable way to see your schedule
• The expansive and beautiful event list makes it easy to find your events
• Tap an event or reminder to show and edit its details
• Tap and hold an event to duplicate, move, or share
• Use search to instantly locate specific events or reminders
• View your Facebook events
FAST, FRIENDLY, AND FLEXIBLE
• Supports the same calendar services as the built-in Calendar app, including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, and more!
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Just type or speak your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automatically understand
• 3D Touch, including Peek and Pop
• Accessibility support
The applications Fantastical 2 for iPhone - Calendar and Reminders was published
in the category Productivity on 2013-10-30 and
was developed by Flexibits Inc..
The file size is 42.96 MB.
The current version is 2.8.4 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
- Added option to share events using the iOS share sheet
- Added support for Brave browser
- Apple Watch: Added option to count down to upcoming events and reminders
- Apple Watch: Added option to show just upcoming events or reminders due today in the small complication
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
It's a great replacement for the standard iOS calendar but idk what it is but the overall needs a facelift. Seems a bit "old" - even the iOS basic calendar has a smooth look to it. Maybe the developers gave up and are waiting iOS 11.
Fantastical is easy and convenient to use. I love the easy-to-read screen and the way the settings can be personalized. Overall great calendar.
I like how the app looks and works. I have had issues where I still receive notifications for deleted meetings.
The interface is better than the default for the iPad. If you are on a locked screen with multiple alerts, you can swipe to the left and snooze. I had not realized this initially and they don't give much of a tour. But if you swipe to open the app, you can't seem to be able to snooze, you need to reset the alarm. Moreover , you have limited snooze options, the maximum snooze time is 1 hr, you can't customize. This is an annoying flaw. Also, when you are on landscape, you can only view all days together, which means individual appointments are hard to read. They should give an option to expand each day and to have a list view of appointments as in landscape.
Great app but there is a big bug where if I accept an invite from my computer it still shows up as tentative in fantastical. Kinda irritating for it to be that way.
I bought it because it look better then icalendar but come to find out I have to buy it separately on my iPad that's is disappointing because I use both to set up my calendar so this is why I'm giving it one start.
I don't get the fascination with this app, it's just not visually appealing and it's not that great. The task manager is horrible but I guess that's a reflection of apple's reminders. Should sync with Toodledoo so we can have checklists
I love the flow and usability of this app. I just wished the icon displayed today's date so I don't have to use the stock calendar app at all anymore. Update: there is now a setting where you can set the icon to show today's date. AWESOME!
Can't say enough about this app, they understand how important it is to go one place to see calendars and reminders combined. C'mon, Apple, even Microsoft gets this... I need reminders for lists and calendars for complex date activities. Fantastical brings them together and can manage both without compromising either!
@LK64076007A Fantastical by @flexibits can do that.
リマインダーやイベント機能のレイアウトが見やすいカレンダー Fantastical 2 for iPhone 個人的には入力する単語で登録が変わる機能はあまりいらないけど
Fantastical 2 for iPhone - Calendar and Reminders - Flexibits Inc. #Productividad…
This app has seriously changed my life. I've always used a paper planner but I was finding that I was forgetting to add things and my life was getting super busy. I love how easy it is to manage this app and view everything I need to do.
I use this in conjunction with the OSX app for both business and personal, and couldn't be happier. It's miles ahead of any other calendar I've used, and integrates perfectly with the other programs I need it to (email, todo list, etc.). Reminders, ease of adding events, and aesthetics, are just a few things Apple should be embarrassed to have missed in the stock calendar. It is well worth the upgrade.
I like to use the standard Apple apps as much as possible, Mail, Notes etc... but nothing can beat Fantastical's natural language parsing for ease of use and convenience!
Great calendar and is well maintained. Never have any problems with it and it does a lot with great usability.
So much productivity tools wrapped up in one awesome calendar. Best Apple Watch integration to boot. Fantastical integrates so well with iOS, and my various calendar sources.
I love Fantastical on my iPhone. I haven't used the built-in calendar app for years. Even though I use and like Outlook for work email and it has a calendar tab, I don't use it either. Fantastical is beautiful, very efficient to use, and allows me to enter my events quickly and easily. Most people I show it to go on to purchase and love it.
I bought Fantastical 1 when it first came out, and I loved it from the beginning. The natural language parsing makes event creation a breeze, and the Day Ticker is a great mix of list view and upcoming days. The addition of Reminders and background sync makes this version even better. I love having todos and events in a single view, and natural language parsing makes adding a Reminder as easy as it is in Siri--without the periodic frustrations. The new Today Widget is extremely slick, and the fact that the app preserves the signature language parsing animation in the extension is impressive. This app is fully iOS 8 ready! The developer also offers great support, working out bugs and accepting feature requests. If you want further testimony, I'm @benwhiting on Twitter. If you use your calendar on your iPhone, buy this app! If you use your calendar on your iPad, buy the iPad version.
6 cuts above the rest. Intuitive, clear, fast. Read the review at thesweetsetup--I agree with every word! And it keeps getting better on all platforms: refinements on. iPhone, Apple Watch, etc. that make this the best calendaring app around.
My husband and I absolutely love this calendar because it lists out all of our reminders on their due dates in the calendar, and it's easy to add an event or a task/reminder, and I love the dark theme. It is nice to input an event quickly with how it knows to put an event in tomorrow when we type "coffee with Joe tomorrow at 3pm" it will put it in tomorrow at 3pm. Super fast and easy!
Fantastical is my go to time saver. It is the most awesome calendar planner and makes my life more efficient. Keep up the great work! Update: continually adding new cool features.