ContractorTools helps construction contractors quickly create estimates, invoices, and payments on an iPhone or iPad and sync them with QuickBooks Online. You can also sync between multiple people within your company using the iPhone, iPad, or Mac versions of the app.
We know how difficult it is to manage a contracting business, and our goal is to make your life easier.
• Change Orders
• Draw Schedules
• Job Templates
• Custom Costbooks
• Craftsman costbooks (optional in-app purchase)
• Sync with QuickBooks Online
• Sync between multiple users and multiple devices
• Full support for international currencies and units
QUICKLY CREATE PROFESSIONAL ESTIMATES AND WIN MORE JOBS
• ContractorTools takes care of the paperwork so you can focus on your work.
• Create an estimate at the job site and have your customer sign it on your iPhone or iPad.
• Email a PDF estimate to the customer directly from your iPhone or iPad.
• Win more jobs by creating professional estimates in minutes instead of hours.
SYNC WITH QUICKBOOKS AND ELIMINATE REDUNDANT DATA ENTRY
• Create an invoice and collect a payment at the tap of a button.
• Sync your estimates, invoices, and payments to QuickBooks Online.
• Eliminate hours of redundant data entry.
• Your bookkeeper will love you!
INSTANT ACCESS TO 40,000 COST ITEMS WITH CRAFTSMAN COSTBOOKS
• Subscribe to the Craftsman costbooks (optional), and access 40,000 construction cost items.
• Costs are localized to your area based on your zip code in the US or your postal code in Canada.
FULLY FUNCTIONAL OFFLINE – SYNCS TO THE CLOUD WHEN ONLINE
• ContractorTools is a native app that is fully functional without an internet connection.
• Keep working in a basements or at remote job sites.
• Your data automatically syncs to the cloud when you're online.
We're dedicated to providing outstanding customer support, so if you have any questions, feel free contact us any time at [email protected] or (888)802-1040.
PLANS AND PRICING
Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
Choose from 3 different plans, based on your needs.
• Basic: $9.99 per month
• Essentials: $19.99 per month
• Pro: $49.99 per month
• Craftsman costbooks: $9.99 per month
The prices above are in US dollars. If you're outside the US, you can see the prices for each plan on the "Choose a Plan" screen within the app.
The first 30 days are free. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of the free 30-day trial. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in the Account Settings screen within the App Store.
The applications ContractorTools was published
in the category Business on 2016-03-29 and
was developed by Contractor Tools.
The file size is 99.36 MB.
The current version is 2.4.6 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
• Stability and performance improvements
I left a review a day or so ago stating that I was having issues on my MacBook Pro after the High Sierra update... After reaching out to Joel, he made this issue practically vanish with a new update to his app within 24 hours! Couldn’t ask for a better functioning estimating and invoicing app and the support for this app is great! Keep up the excellent work and please disregard my last review...
American owned and operated! Great customer service where you can talk to a real person that speaks English!!! You can EASILY customize to fit your needs!
There's a lot of information it takes a while to get used to you were everything needs to be set up for example if you have discounts how you want your invoices luck with what you want on your invoice is what you want on your estimates assist a lot of information to get used to other than that the pricing is pretty much spot on
Makes bids way more time efficient
Though it exports estimates, I wish the app integrated more seamlessly with BuilderTrend's construction management app. Overall I highly recommend this app! I upgraded from "Construction Cost Estimator". Features are great. Technical Support responds quickly, really know their stuff, and have a "let's get it resolved" attitude. Well done.
I have been using this App for about 6 months. It has helped me get very good quotes for my area with the add on on cost-books. Also I love that it communicates with quick books for automatic updates. I am booking about 15k a month and my old program was not close to being as efficient. My customers have said "Wow your invoices look very professional with your new program!" Also I have contacted customer support and they are simply amazing! Usually back to me within 15-20 min!!!
I have had the issue resolved about updating my ContractorTools that kept popping that up while I was trying to do an estimate. With all the bugs worked out this is a really good program. I have referred it to a couple other contractors in hopes that they might use it as well.
Great app makes track jobs easier. Highly recommend it for the construction field.
I used this estimator for about a year. Before I came across this one, I had tried many other estimators with little satisfaction. This one give me everything I need to get my work done fast. Average 1 hour per estimate.
I have already written a review, but several times I find myself thanking Contractor Tools for its amazing power. If you are looking for and estimating tool as well as a central location for your customers, this Software is invaluable. You wont find anything with this depth of thought into it from a usuability, functionality, speed and customization standpoint. Matt RUSH Home Services, LLC Westchester, NY
This have everything I need.. Quickbooks sync, draw schedules, invoicing, cost books.