The first iPhone App ever that finds out who's calling you before you answer the phone.
With RingRing you will never have to answer a phone call anymore without knowing who is calling you. Every time you get a phone call and you don't know whose number it is, RingRing will automatically look it up for you in the World Wide Web. After performing a quick search at light speed, RingRing will immediately send you a notification and thus help you to decide if you should answer the phone call or not. But RingRing does much more than you would expect. Whether you know whose number is appearing on your display or not - RingRing will remember your current GPS location by request and assign it to your conversation so that you can actually prove, that you have been at a certain place during a particular phone call.
Very easy to set up:
1. Download & install RingRing for iPhone
2. Grant access to GPS data & Photo Library when prompted
3. When you receive a call, just take a screenshot
RingRing will do the rest for you.
We all have been waiting for this unique features in an Utility iPhone App, but there is much more to discover. Here is a list of Key Features of RingRing:
- Find out who is calling you before you answer the phone
- Works even if your iPhone is locked (Lock Screen) using VoiceOver
- Find Business or Residential landline or cell number and addresses legally
- Search manually by typing a phone number into the provided search field
- Remember your GPS location during a phone call
- Display and share your saved GPS coordinates on Apple Maps
- Import new contacts into your iPhone Adress Book
- Manage all unknown numbers of incoming calls in a call history
- Call back & write back function
- Send contact information as a vCard via E-Mail and Text Message
- When you receive an incoming call on your iPhone and you see the number on your screen, take a screenshot by pressing the Home- & Sleep/Wake button at the same time
- Customization: Under "Settings/Notification Center/RingRing" you can choose "Alerts" as Alert Style after RingRing's first automatic lookup!
- Optimized for iPhone 5 & iPhone 5s (64-bit)
- Supports iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s, too
- Designed & developed for iOS 7
- and much more...
When you buy RingRing you receive 30 coins. RingRing uses one coin per phone number lookup, but your RingRing account will be charged only if the lookup was successful.
We offer a volume discount on coins (for a limited time only):
$1 == 50 Coins (50 successful lookups)
$2 == 150 Coins
$3 == 400 Coins
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
* NOTICE: Continued use of GPS will significantly decrease battery life depending on your settings (you can configure everything inside the RingRing App under “More”). Rapid Updates will decrease battery life faster, but provide more accurate results.
RingRing iPhone App - Developed by Weblooks GmbH. Made in Switzerland.
The applications RingRing - Who's calling me from this number? Reverse Lookup Directories for unknown Caller ID & Phone Numbers (Cell and Landline) was published in the category Utilities on 2013-09-27 and was developed by Gabriel Hohener. The file size is 22.11 MB. The current version is 1.6 and works well on 8.0 and high ios versions.
iOS 8 compatibility
Does not work what a waste of money do not buy it
Horrible!! It couldn't give me info on any numbers so I searched numbers I knew were tied to social media accounts online and it gave me absolutely nothing!! Save your money!!
SCAM SCAM SCAM. Worst app ever used, does not work, waste of money and time. DO NOT PURCHASE if you don't want to lose your money. NO STAR RATED. SCAMMERS SCAMMERS SCAMMERS!!!! Only reason I rated it a star because won't let me post but does not even deserve one star
Horrible app designed to scam you of money I will be disputing the fees.
100% pure junk I want my money back what a scam
I bought it based on good reviews then was disappointed when functionality required access to my photos. I don't like that. Waste of $3. At least explain what you're doing with my photos. Doesn't make sense, there's no connection.
bad app dont buy waste mony does not work
Bought app and it doesn't work. Followed all instructions. Don't waste your money.
It is not working it is just stilling of money
I should have read the reviews, this app does NOT work. I wasted $3.18 for an app that does nothing. Thanks!
The concept is good but the app crashes!
I like the idea, and the design of the app. But there needs a lot of major improvements. I asked a friend to call through his home phone, and it said he was 100 or so Miles away! Haha! Anywho, the idea if great, just needs a lot of work to actually work properly.
I have replaced the stock app by this app. Should try this app, you won’t regret. Really love this app
Excellent interface, great user experience, extremely useful app, the dev did their homework unlike some - must have app for every iPhone user.
I like the design of the app, fits nice with the rest of the app. As for functionality I really think it's limited more by the OS rather than the app itself. Works as advertised but with some limitation. Worth to have a look though
App is very generic - works when knowing the location of caller from your current location (very scary might add) but one catch (it uses the coin method - so you will continue to pay for services). Does not tell you who called? Do not buy, waste of money!!!
Give me my money back. No response from Support for assistance. Extremely dissatisfied.
It doesnt work waste money
ما يشتغل أبد و يطلب صلاحيات ما له دخل فيها مثل الصور