The first iPhone App ever that finds out who's calling you before you answer the phone.
With RingRing you will never have to answer a phone call anymore without knowing who is calling you. Every time you get a phone call and you don't know whose number it is, RingRing will automatically look it up for you in the World Wide Web. After performing a quick search at light speed, RingRing will immediately send you a notification and thus help you to decide if you should answer the phone call or not. But RingRing does much more than you would expect. Whether you know whose number is appearing on your display or not - RingRing will remember your current GPS location by request and assign it to your conversation so that you can actually prove, that you have been at a certain place during a particular phone call.
Very easy to set up:
1. Download & install RingRing for iPhone
2. Grant access to GPS data & Photo Library when prompted
3. When you receive a call, just take a screenshot
RingRing will do the rest for you.
We all have been waiting for this unique features in an Utility iPhone App, but there is much more to discover. Here is a list of Key Features of RingRing:
- Find out who is calling you before you answer the phone
- Works even if your iPhone is locked (Lock Screen) using VoiceOver
- Find Business or Residential landline or cell number and addresses legally
- Search manually by typing a phone number into the provided search field
- Remember your GPS location during a phone call
- Display and share your saved GPS coordinates on Apple Maps
- Import new contacts into your iPhone Adress Book
- Manage all unknown numbers of incoming calls in a call history
- Call back & write back function
- Send contact information as a vCard via E-Mail and Text Message
- When you receive an incoming call on your iPhone and you see the number on your screen, take a screenshot by pressing the Home- & Sleep/Wake button at the same time
- Customization: Under "Settings/Notification Center/RingRing" you can choose "Alerts" as Alert Style after RingRing's first automatic lookup!
- Optimized for iPhone 5 & iPhone 5s (64-bit)
- Supports iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s, too
- Designed & developed for iOS 7
- and much more...
When you buy RingRing you receive 30 coins. RingRing uses one coin per phone number lookup, but your RingRing account will be charged only if the lookup was successful.
We offer a volume discount on coins (for a limited time only):
$1 == 50 Coins (50 successful lookups)
$2 == 150 Coins
$3 == 400 Coins
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
* NOTICE: Continued use of GPS will significantly decrease battery life depending on your settings (you can configure everything inside the RingRing App under “More”). Rapid Updates will decrease battery life faster, but provide more accurate results.
RingRing iPhone App - Developed by Weblooks GmbH. Made in Switzerland.
The applications RingRing - Who's calling me from this number? Reverse Lookup Directories for unknown Caller ID & Phone Numbers (Cell and Landline) was published in the category Utilities on 2013-09-27 and was developed by Gabriel Hohener. The file size is 22.11 MB. The current version is 1.6 and works well on 8.0 and high ios versions.
iOS 8 compatibility
Worst app by far, i dont recommend that anyone purchase it.
You are charged to buy the app, which charges you per call that comes in. Also it does not work properly. There are other better and free apps. Do not buy this, you will be wasting your money!
App does not work for +27 or +30 countries. So it is useless for SA but sells in SA for R34.99 without warning..