Topps® KICK® 2017- Football Card Trader is the officially licensed digital card collection and trading app of English Premier League, Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and Major League Soccer (MLS). Collect Harry Kane and Manuel Neuer who are showcased as the new stars of KICK 2017. Join Fans from around the world for the 2017 Season
Harry Kane - “It’s an honour to be on the cover of Topps KICK this season. KICK is an exciting new app with all the players from the biggest competitions and I hope millions of fans around the world enjoy collecting, trading and playing with my digital trading cards."
• The English Premier League, Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Major League Soccer (MLS) join KICK 17. Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Neymar, are now available!
• New competitions now offer the ability for fans to be grouped together to compete to win rewards. Acquire points by league, club or competition.
• The global digital game is now on a global stage in KICK 2017. With 100+ licensed clubs and over 1,000 players, KICK 2017 expands into the UEFA Champions league and the Europa League.
• KICK 2017 launches with five base cards per player, each one scoring differently based on rarity.
• Watch live matches and compete for points in real time against rival fans from around the world! Our improved “flow of the game” scoring system allows users to predict momentum changes, swap cards in their starting XI, and feel the excitement of every touch, pass, tackle, shot, and goal.
• New limited cards to collect that indicate the card circulation number.
• KICK 2017 has the best football card collecting community in the world! All-new expanded trading allows for up to 18 cards to be swapped in a single deal. And with And with English Premier League, Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and Major League Soccer (MLS), you can execute major-deals, like Wayne Rooney, Sergio Agüero, Thomas Muller, for Paul Pogba and Andrea Pirlo. A new Trader Score allows you to rate your fellow traders on their trustworthiness and deal-making ability
NEW FEATURES FOR KICK 17
• Start LEVELING UP today as winning Contests and exchanging cards gets you experience points based on the new LEVEL scoring system.
• New CARD EXCHANGE feature where fans can trade in low-level cards for a higher boosted variant of the same player!
• New STORE DESIGNS that hold unique offers and special packs
THE BIGGEST COMPETITIONS, CLUBS, AND PLAYERS IN THE WORLD!
• Thousands of official digital cards from every club in the English Premier League, Bundesliga, and MLS! Plus, now featuring the UEFA Champions League!
• Collect nearly 100 different art styles and designs of over 1,000 players from 57 clubs, including your favorite retired legends!
• Execute major trade swaps and deals across leagues, like Pogba and Messi for Müller and Ronaldo!
• Get stuck in! Join the best community of football card collectors in the world! Chat with players around the world in the Fan Feed and propose trades with up to 18 cards!
CONSISTENT RELEASE OF NEW CARDS – OPEN PACKS EVERY DAY FOR FREE!
• New cards and series released every day based on the live performances of the soccer players! (Yes, you read that right. Every day.)
• Get free Coins every day!
• The most dynamic card store in the world! New series, artworks, and editions of cards released every day!
• NEW BASE CARDS with each one scoring differently based on rarity.
SET YOUR STARTING XI EVERY MATCHDAY!
• Set your ultimate lineup every match day with your best KICK player cards and get real-time scores based on live performances!
• New Live Contests: now you can compete with other players to win rewards in contests that last from one match to an entire week!
- Join on Facebook: facebook.com/Topps.Kick1
- Follow @ToppsKICK on Twitter
- Follow @ToppsDigitalOfficial on Instagram
The applications KICK: Official Football Card Trader was published
in the category Sports on 2013-08-15 and
was developed by The Topps Company, Inc..
The file size is 217.24 MB.
The current version is 6.5.14 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Pretty hard at the start. Gets easier Nd you get the hand of it as you go along. Would be better if you had more of a tutorial.
I packed 2 Ronaldos and 2 Messis
I only gave 1 star because 0 wasn't an option. THIS APP IS VERY VERY SLOW. It is as if it was programmed by a middle school programming class. It is also clearly a pay to play app. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS TRASH APP
IT KEEPS SAYING SERVER RESPONSE IS DELAYED
I never get my coins when I ear it
Amazing game maybe the best game in the world
No one can deny how good this football trading app is! 👍It is amazing
Notice how the only 5-star rated reviews here are PAID - they all give their username to try and win a prize. Topps are obviously desperate to hide the TRUE reviews here. Latest September 7 update is dreadful. Why they think updating this mess is going to work, I don't know. If you put lipstick on a pig, it is still going to look like a pig. Poorly programmed. Poorly designed. Super slow. Buggy, crashes. Totally ruined the PTS chase element of the game. No updates to trading (they actually made it worse). Very hard to look through your card collection. Have stopped using the app since their Kick 2016 update and many other users have also. Avoid like the plague and don't even bother downloading. Write to Apple and ask for ALL your money back that you spent on this app. This is the biggest app fail update EVER.
Really good game
The game was great, everyone was friend of everyone, you could get help easily, Topps cared about the community. Now, is almost a Pay 2 Win game. Everyone is only looking for trades, almost no one helps you and Topps is looking more for money than making the game better to attract more people. What happened, Topps?
Also I got Ronaldo!! I love to play.
This app, like all Topps apps, is extremely user unfriendly. Very lame.
I've filled out so many surveys and I have gotten no coins. It is so annoying. I do like the card trading though.
The 16/17 season was all going so well until the recent update. Topps KICK attempted a similar overhaul last season that was met with such overall disapproval they reverted back to the previous layout. Although some of the changes were warranted to make the app run more efficiently the greatest crimes still boil down to the weekly points chase and company accountability (imo). Chasing points during active games to collect unique cards is one of the best concepts of this app. Unfortunately, points are inconsistent (DFL) and the forum to interact with other users has been buried. Topps KICK staff also can improve on taking personal responsibility when promos and contests go wrong. You will be left to fend for yourself, period. What keeps me coming back is this seasons strong card design and interacting with a handful of users that help each other out and enjoy the sport. I would rate 2⭐️ but since Topps KICK refuses to engage its community on any comprehensive level it's grounded at 1⭐️. User: THULSADOOM
If you want to throw money away then this is the app for you. Used to be class with great designs, now horrible designs & Have to buy bundles to get decent looking cards. Flooded the game with boost ...anything to squeeze a few more pennies out of ppl. Used to be fun and addictive now I'd rather drink bleach
Actually fast and responsive now. Plus found Rangers and SPFL cards this week. Nice job for once Topps.
App the cards from my favorite leagues!
Great idea, yet the strikingly absurd quality of said idea falls way, WAY behind.
I downloaded kick like 5 times and it said error could not load fan feed and even though im logged in my account. TOPPS please fix this
El juego es magnifico, una pena que funcione tan lento. Espero que lo podais arreglar, gracias.