Ready to rock your next party? Introducing djay 2 - the next generation of the world's best-selling DJ app and winner of the Apple Design Award has been redesigned from the ground up.
• “Got a hidden scratch master inside of you? djay will serve beginners and experts.” — The New York Times
• “If you're serious about your party playlist, download Algoriddim's djay.” — The Wall Street Journal
• "djay 2 will blow your mind. And your ears. And your eyes." — iMore
• "Yes, this is the future, and it's here now! This truly is the next step in Digital DJing.” — DJ Mag
djay transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with both your iTunes music library and Spotify, djay gives you direct access to all your favorite songs and playlists. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an iPhone or iPod touch..
• iTunes music library integration
• Spotify integration (requires Spotify Premium and internet connection, FREE 7 day trial is available for djay 2 users)
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
• FX Expansion Packs powered by Sugar Bytes (over 30 additional audio effects available via In-App Purchase)
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Looping & Cue Points
• Colored HD Waveforms™
• Live Recording (iTunes only)
• Sampler with included sound packs by Snoop Dogg, DJ QBert, Milk & Sugar, and more
• Single Deck Mode
• Pre-Cueing with headphones (using Griffin DJ Cable or multi-channel audio interface)
• Advanced time-stretching (Key Lock)
• Key Detection and Matching (requires iPhone 5S or better)
• Automatic beat detection
• iCloud integration to sync metadata
• iTunes Store integration
• Support for Inter-App Audio and Audiobus
• Support for all major audio formats (no support for DRM protected songs)
• Support for AirPlay and Bluetooth devices
• Support for DJ MIDI Controllers: Pioneer DDJ-WeGO3, Vestax Spin 2, Mixdeck Quad, iDJ Live, iDJ Live II, ION iDJ 2 Go, Reloop Beatpad, Casio XW-J1, Philips M1X-DJ
djay 2 for iPhone supports iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPod touch 4th and 5th generation running iOS 7 or later. Auto-gain, wave colors, and key lock require iPhone 4S or better. Key detection and matching requires iPhone 5S or better.
The applications djay 2 for iPhone was published
in the category Music on 2013-07-25 and
was developed by algoriddim GmbH.
The file size is 73.87 MB.
The current version is 2.8.6 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
• Improved mapping for Reloop Mixon 4
• Fixed possible crash when using MIDI controller to control media library
• Various fixes and improvements
Thank you for using djay 2. Please support us by rating the app with every update. We are looking forward to your feedback!
Revised from 4 stars down to 1. App forces users to use the app in landscape. It's annoying enough that it defaults to landscape; now there's no way to get to portrait. Disappointing.
My only issue with the app is when scrolling through songs, it automatically goes back to the top of the list. That's beyond annoying, needless to say.
Does not load up Spotify music it just keeps cycling through but it does not play the music
And my fav thing is it has Spotify support just wish it had iTunes music subscription support too... but I'm sure that has more to do with apple.
I Just Paid The 2.99 For This App About 4 Hours Ago In Hopes It Would Work With My Spotify Not Knowing For Sure...And It Does, Perfectly Actually. I Have Been Using It Non Stop Since. I Am From FL So I Like Slowed Down Rap And I Can Do That And Much More. I Can Make The Music Sound Exactly How I Want. I Love It, Well Worth The Couple Bucks.
Already purchased on the iPhone and when I transfer it on the iPad it has the nerve to tell me to get the iPad version which is greeted with a $4.99
Best FX quality, easiest importing, and all out F*€%^ng fun!
Love this app although I did purchase the gold skin I just wish you guys added a few more maybe an all black and red theme would be cool or something that looks a little better 🤙🏼
Nothing is beating it so far, no other app or current software out to rival this one at all! A+
Add the apple radio feature, to chose music from there, not all of us have subscribed to Spotify
Had the first one and had to try this one on my new iPhone. This is a definite time waster but very good for djs along with producers to fine tune music. Also I love fiddling with the tempo. Recommended for iPhone 6 and 7 plus for people with bigger hands.
Integration with Spotify, practical, helpful tools to control any party thru your phone. Awesome.
Keep up the good work !
If you just want to automix.
By far the BEST DJ app ANYWHERE... If you can't learn to DJ on this, you might need PROFESSIONAL/REMEDIAL instruction... Thank you Algoriddim!
Honestly amazing. I'm abroad and don't have my Pioneer SB2 with me and got this to play with. I'm very impressed.
DRM Protected.?? What's the point in having this app if I can't play the music I dload from Imusic? Yes I know I dont own it but i have rights to it as long as Im paying the subscription. This needs to be fixed. I want to be able to play it and organize like i want. Either way Im playing the music. I paid for this App and id like to use it with imusic.
I love this djay 2 app. I have Bluetooth speaker so when I walk in the door my speaker automatically syncs with my phone all I have to do is unplug my headphones and boom the music continues I didn't take off my coat or sit down. I was in a zone with this app. The crazy thing is I'm no djay but my neighbors want me to play for their parties. Crazy right!? Mixing is so easy with the beat per minute. One small down fall, they took off the gunshot sound effect and replaced it with a uhh! Not cool, but everything else is pop locking rocking word! Get it you will enjoy it especially if you have music already on you phone. Bless it one!