DoubleTune is an advanced tuning app created by professional musicians. It’s suitable for tuning a range of string musical instruments, learning new chords and refreshing your memory of already-learned ones. Competitive educational games are equally useful for beginners and mastered guitar players. One way or another, DoubleTune is a must-have app for any musician.
Made by experienced guitarists, it is simple, fast, intuitive and accurate. It’s perfect for tuning acoustic, electric and bass guitars, along with ukulele, banjo, violin and cello.
- Choose between a range of tuning presets and modes:
- Tune Guard™;
- Standard and Popular tunings (6 and 12 strings);
- Drop and Double Drop;
- Open, Modal and Lower;
- Ukulele tunings;
- Bass guitar tunings;
- Chromatic tuner;
- Auto and Manual modes;
Tune Guard™ is a smart feature that helps you tune safely. It warns you with both visual red signal and string highlighting when this string is too tight and is about to break. The mode is designed to help beginners and inexperienced musicians save their strings, time and money.
You can easily tune:
- Electric and Acoustic guitars;
- Western and Classic guitars;
- Bass 4 and 5 strings;
- And any other string instruments.
Get the most out of DoubleTune games:
- Learn chords! Hone your skills and get familiar with many of common chords. These entertaining games focus on chords and chord diagrams. You can easily transfer this experience to real guitar playing!
- Ear training. Learn basics of guitar music theory in a fun way. Master your musical hearing and chord recognition ability with the help of quizzes.
- Stay competitive and try to get the best score in less time!
Great for professional and beginner guitarists! Enjoy tuning your instruments at the astoundingly high level.
The app contains the following subscription options:
- Weekly with a 7-day free trial at $ 7.99; yearly at $ 37.99*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account is charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- The cost of renewal is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to our PRO services:
* Tune Guard™ for safe tuning;
* all instruments;
* all games.
Terms of Service: https://gismart.com/terms-of-service/
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
* Tune Guard™ feature does not guarantee 100% safely tuning. Gismart Ltd. takes no responsibility for causing any damage to your strings.
The applications Guitar Tuner - Ukulele & Bass was published
in the category Music on 2013-07-07 and
was developed by Gismart.
The file size is 199.88 MB.
The current version is 4.5.0 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
We hope you’re enjoying the app! Please, keep it regularly updated to always have our greatest features and latest improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements
Works perfectly, nothing else to it
Works great, nice to have in a pinch!
Work pretty adequate for me because I’m always loosing my tuner
Simple to use and helps keep my daughter tune her instrument
Tuned my unplugged bass. If the room is quiet enough app correctly shows how detuned each string is. And free version is more than enough! A+
Accurate, easy to use, and works on all my string instruments
I want to unsubscribe as it is too expansive for what u get
I downloaded the wrong version and meant to download the limited version. But the cost is incredible and now I am signed up for 12 months. Good app but the price is ridiculous
This app is a disgrace. Quickly clicking through the menu after opening the app for the first time in a while and I able to accidentally subscribe to an $11.49 per week subscription for something that was previously free. That is almost $600 per year. I am disgusted at this kind of dishonest behaviour and I hope this review serves as a warning to other users who are thinking about downloading this app. If you did accidentally subscribe, you will have 7 days to cancel before your credit card is charged.
This app has an expensive monthly fee after a 1 month trial.
It says it’s for violin but doesn’t contain the option to choose violin to tune. Currently trying to work out how to unsubscribe before getting charged a rediculous fee of $12 per week!!!
You cannot proceed with out committing to pay after the free trial. You have to remember to cancel or delete. A tad dodgy. OK if you are happy to pay.
Not very clear that I had subscribed to a premium version costing $12.49 per week. Avoid.
Excellent app. Easy to use. Accurate tunings. Wide alternate tunings. Only drawback is the prohibitively expensive unlock price, which is literally 5X what it should be. I would have rated this app five stars if the price was reasonable. It is literally far cheaper to buy a hardware tuner than unlocking this app for a few months. Twelve months of subscription could buy a new guitar with a tuner onboard.
Scammy app. Avoid. There are ten thousand free pitch tuners.
Auto charges after free trial unless subscription cancelled. Try finding cancel option in the app. You won’t. Be careful with this one.
So stupid, you can’t even use the app unless you wanna spend $8.00 so dumb. Don’t download.
No use unless you pay 8 dollars for it. There are plenty of free tuners in the store. Not worth it at all!
I don’t like adds before starting
thought it was free. it’s not. actually VERY expensive
This app is ridiculous, I tried canceling the subscription many times and I kept on getting billed for it weeks after I canceled it. Also, it says it’s free at first but really isn’t. DO NOT GET, I WARN YOU !!!!
I need somebody to write/call me back to cancel the subscription
A week. $7.99 a week for a guitar tuner.
There is no free version of the app. You can download it for free but the moment you open the app you cannot do a single thing until you subscribe. Waste of my time.
I bought this app a year ago for a reasonable $2.99. It did what it was supposed to do. Had no issues. All of a sudden I try to use this app and immediately it asks me to pay $7.99 for a weekly subscription. $7.99!!!!! I wish I could give this app 0 stars by the way they have treated other app purchasers and myself. Please read other 1 star reviews. I feel robbed
Makes you sign up for a subscription within 2 minutes of starting the app, considering this is supposed to be a free app, this is a disgrace
I have tested dozens, both free and purchased and this is the best that I have used.
Really easy to use, great choice of different tunings
This app I find is off key and it got me to tighten my e string until it snapped.
Does everything you need, I sing into the pitch checker feature when I'm trying to get the song in my head onto the fretboard! I really like this app :)
Every time I try the ukulele tuner it says every string is string c and I now can't play my ukulele because it is out of tune completely
It should say which way to move, broke a guitar string because of it
Good tuner with an understandable interface. Recommended. The tuning fork would be more useful if you could select by note rather than frequency.
Decent app, with good interface, among many SHITE ones. Thanks.