DoubleTune is an advanced tuning app created by professional musicians. It’s suitable for tuning a range of string musical instruments, learning new chords and refreshing your memory of already-learned ones. Competitive educational games are equally useful for beginners and mastered guitar players. One way or another, DoubleTune is a must-have app for any musician.
Made by experienced guitarists, it is simple, fast, intuitive and accurate. It’s perfect for tuning acoustic, electric and bass guitars, along with ukulele, banjo, violin and cello.
- Choose between a range of tuning presets and modes:
- Tune Guard™;
- Standard and Popular tunings (6 and 12 strings);
- Drop and Double Drop;
- Open, Modal and Lower;
- Ukulele tunings;
- Bass guitar tunings;
- Chromatic tuner;
- Auto and Manual modes;
Tune Guard™ is a smart feature that helps you tune safely. It warns you with both visual red signal and string highlighting when this string is too tight and is about to break. The mode is designed to help beginners and inexperienced musicians save their strings, time and money.
You can easily tune:
- Electric and Acoustic guitars;
- Western and Classic guitars;
- Bass 4 and 5 strings;
- And any other string instruments.
Get the most out of DoubleTune games:
- Learn chords! Hone your skills and get familiar with many of common chords. These entertaining games focus on chords and chord diagrams. You can easily transfer this experience to real guitar playing!
- Ear training. Learn basics of guitar music theory in a fun way. Master your musical hearing and chord recognition ability with the help of quizzes.
- Stay competitive and try to get the best score in less time!
Great for professional and beginner guitarists! Enjoy tuning your instruments at the astoundingly high level.
The app contains the following subscription options:
- Weekly with a 7-day free trial at $ 7.99; yearly at $ 37.99*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account is charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- The cost of renewal is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to our PRO services:
* Tune Guard™ for safe tuning;
* all instruments;
* all games.
Terms of Service: https://gismart.com/terms-of-service/
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
* Tune Guard™ feature does not guarantee 100% safely tuning. Gismart Ltd. takes no responsibility for causing any damage to your strings.
The applications Guitar Tuner - Ukulele & Bass was published
in the category Music on 2013-07-07 and
was developed by Gismart.
The file size is 225.02 MB.
The current version is 4.9.0 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
We hope you’re enjoying the app! Please, keep it regularly updated to always have our greatest features and latest improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements
A nice app with lots of frills and very easy to use. Highly recommended A+++++
Doesn’t limit tunings, minimal bs, great free tuner.
Really good app. But it was better when it was free.
Okay so I only downloaded this so I can tune my ukulele. IT WORKED PERFECTLY. I didn’t think the app would work that well.
Great app. Would love to drop D without additional charge, but I get it
Good reference & teaching tool.
It said to twist it higher then I played the note and the string broke
Best I’ve found in phone app tuners
Great app easy to use and right on Love it thanks ,Strose
Not free at all, it will try to hook you up with subscription watch out for traps.
Easy to use and perfect tuner.
It works easy to use
Easy to use tuning app
Really enjoyed the app until it randomly forced me to sign up. The app is labelled free but it is not! You can’t use any of the features without a subscription. I understand the developers need to make money but forcing a user to pay for a free app is confusing and false advertising. I honestly would pay for the app if it wasn’t done in such a sly manner. The app is perfectly fine but the selling tactics should be reconsidered.
Easy to use, works great. No issues :)
I want to unsubscribe as it is too expansive for what u get
I downloaded the wrong version and meant to download the limited version. But the cost is incredible and now I am signed up for 12 months. Good app but the price is ridiculous
This app is a disgrace. Quickly clicking through the menu after opening the app for the first time in a while and I able to accidentally subscribe to an $11.49 per week subscription for something that was previously free. That is almost $600 per year. I am disgusted at this kind of dishonest behaviour and I hope this review serves as a warning to other users who are thinking about downloading this app. If you did accidentally subscribe, you will have 7 days to cancel before your credit card is charged.
This app has an expensive monthly fee after a 1 month trial.
Simple to use and helps keep my daughter tune her instrument
Tuned my unplugged bass. If the room is quiet enough app correctly shows how detuned each string is. And free version is more than enough! A+
Accurate, easy to use, and works on all my string instruments
Excellent product. Fast and easy to use.
Love it from a tone deaf guy
I love music and playing it myself so having an app that tunes multiple of my instruments is sweet, thanks
This works very well and has a free version. Many thanks to the developers
Very convenient that have these features and tools available on my mobile device and not have to worry about purchasing or carrying extra tools.
Makes you sign up for a subscription within 2 minutes of starting the app, considering this is supposed to be a free app, this is a disgrace
I have tested dozens, both free and purchased and this is the best that I have used.
Really easy to use, great choice of different tunings
This app I find is off key and it got me to tighten my e string until it snapped.
Does everything you need, I sing into the pitch checker feature when I'm trying to get the song in my head onto the fretboard! I really like this app :)
Every time I try the ukulele tuner it says every string is string c and I now can't play my ukulele because it is out of tune completely
It should say which way to move, broke a guitar string because of it
Good tuner with an understandable interface. Recommended. The tuning fork would be more useful if you could select by note rather than frequency.
Decent app, with good interface, among many SHITE ones. Thanks.