Context Camera helps you to collect critical information by stamping your photos with direction, location, time and address information, as well as user comments. Never question where/when/why a photo was taken again.
HOW IT WORKS:
Open the app and take a photo - it's that simple. The overlay shown on screen is exactly what will appear in the photo itself.
STAMP PHOTOS WITH CRITICAL INFO:
- Capture photos using the built in camera of your device.
- Focus, zoom and flash settings are supported on compatible devices.
- Variety of photo overlays available, photos can be stamped with:
* location (latitude/longitude, UTM or MGRS)
* direction (degrees or mils)
* user comments
* date and time (variety of formats)
- Information is also written to the image file as metadata.
ANNOTATE PHOTOS FOR A CLEARER MESSAGE:
- View photos taken with the app in the built in gallery
- Draw arrows, rectangles, ellipses and lines on your photos
SHARE PHOTOS QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY:
- Share photos via email/SMS/social media
- Share multiple photos as zip files
- Quick email feature lets you define email recipients for your photos in advance. When you choose a quick email option from the sharing menu, the recipients are automatically filled in.
WHAT IT DOESN'T DO:
- Anything other than the above. Please get in touch by email if you have questions.
Note: This app will not stamp photos you have taken outside of the app. Only the WGS84 datum is currently supported. iPods and Wi-Fi only iPads are supported, but since they do not have a GPS receiver location accuracy is reduced.
The applications Context Camera was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2013-06-25 and
was developed by Cascode Labs Pty Ltd.
The file size is 28.02 MB.
The current version is 3.4.2 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Great app for the service industry helps organize photos and when sending photos to vendors are clients it looks very professional.
Awesome app for construction. The address on the picture is worth every penny! The only thing I'd like to add is a 2x zoom for the iPhone plus.
This app is perfect for recording such things as accident damage or vandalism, as it provides pertinent information right on the photo. It's great!
I like to use with the info visible on the photo. Very flexible in terms of units, formatting Best app for this I've found.
As an insurance inspector, I rely heavily on contextcam to do my work. The app has made my work a lot easier and is very reliable. When I downloaded the latest version, the layout was a little different and I could not figure out how to adjust some settings. However, I emailed app support and received an answer in minutes. I rarely write reviews for apps but I was so impressed by their quick response that I had to let the rest of you know that this app is great and the support is even better.
In the construction industry picture are the most important thing. Now with stricter regulations and accountability standards time stamps and locations and details are key. This app allows you to accomplish just that. Saves many steps by avoiding to do this on the computer!
Thanks to the Context Camera I do not need to post-process my photos that require detailed circumstances about a shot with a third party tool. Saves time and effort. Excellent!
Not iPad friendly. Only displays in portrait. My iPad keyboard case doesn't function standing up on end. Please fix.
Thanks for allowing users to update text info on the pic after pic has been taken. This is a great fix because I had shot some pics with wrong info before. I love this app because it is so quick to open and ready to shoot on the iPhone 6+. I mainly use it for the time and date stamp which to this day, I can't understand why that isn't an option on the Native camera app. I need to be able to see when a pic was taken by looking at the pic and not looking up the metadata. Great app. Keep up the good work.
Esta aplicación la uso casi solo para el trabajo ya que realizo estudios de campo cada semana