** “Clue is knowledge about your cycle, about science, about yourself.” ** — Apple
** The top free period tracker app ** — Obstetrics & Gynecology, a publication of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
Clue is the #1 period tracker app that uses science and research to help you unlock the secrets of your menstrual cycle. Join millions of users who trust Clue for spot-on period predictions, helpful reminders for when to expect symptoms like PMS, and accurate ovulation and fertility tracking. The Clue experience is reliable, scientific, and straightforward: no flowers, pink, or bombardment of butterflies, just the facts about your cycle.
Do you ever wonder if your mood swings and cravings are hormonal? Take the guesswork out of your biology and let Clue show you what your menstrual cycle is telling you. Track over 30 health categories and start to see the patterns in your health. Everything from menstruation to birth control, mood, and sex habits can all be tracked and customized based on your preferences.
Can’t remember the date of your last period? Clue keeps your cycle history organized and accessible — perfect for visits to your healthcare provider or gynecologist.
Use Clue to:
* Track your period, flow heaviness, and the menstrual products you use
* Receive accurate predictions and calendar reminders before your next period, PMS, and ovulation
* Monitor your mood, sex, energy levels, cervical fluid, and more
* Know your ovulation and fertile days
* Log your birth control and set pill reminders
PERIOD TRACKER & PERIOD PREDICTIONS
* Accurate period predictions, even for those with irregular cycles. Know when your period is about to start!
* Clue learns from the data YOU put in. The more you use it, the smarter it gets
HEALTH ALERTS & CYCLE CALENDAR
* Set personalized reminders for your next period, PMS, ovulation and fertile window
* Get pill reminders and log birth control
* View period, PMS and fertility predictions for your next three cycles
OVULATION & FERTILITY TRACKING
* Plan for pregnancy with the ovulation calculator and fertility predictions
* Log your Basal Body Temperature (BBT) —perfect if you're trying to conceive
THE SCIENCE OF YOUR CYCLE
* Personalized analysis of your current and past cycles: easily view your averages!
* Read in-depth information about the menstrual cycle, complete with medical and scientific references
UPGRADE TO CLUE PLUS
Get enhanced analyses of your cycles, including alerts when anything is out of the normal range for your age and birth control type, and forecast reminders to let you know when to expect anything you’ve tracked that has a cyclical pattern—cravings, energy levels, cramps and more!
1-month subscription for $0.99 | 12-month subscription for $9.99
After you choose one of our plans and confirm your purchase, the payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes Account. Once purchased, subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. If you decide to renew your subscription, your account will be charged the same amount you paid for your initial subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. At any time you can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings on your device after purchase.
Note: Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation should *not* be used as a contraceptive.
We use gender-neutral language to make Clue accessible for anyone with a cycle. Join us in our mission to advance menstrual health for everyone.
Get answers to your questions about periods, sex, and menstrual health at helloclue.com
We love hearing from Clue users. Send your feedback, questions and suggestions to [email protected]
Terms of Service: https://www.helloclue.com/terms.html
The applications Clue Period Tracker, Ovulation was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2013-07-09 and
was developed by BioWink GmbH.
The file size is 150.33 MB.
The current version is 5.9 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Thanks for using Clue! New in this version: irregular cycles assessment for people who have tracked cycles that are out of the usual range