Featured in Washington Post, AppleInsider and Huffington Post. Featured by Apple in “Best Apps for Runners,” “Get in Shape,” “Hit the Ground Running in 2016.”
SLIM DOWN IN 8 WEEKS.
The only running app on the App Store designed specially for weight loss.
Make your running serve your goals!
The key to effective and resistant weight loss lies in the right combination of an exercise and healthy eating. With our app you’ll get a plan of short interval running workouts and meal plans with yummy healthy recipes to achieve your weight loss goals.
Burn maximum of calories with unique interval plans of running, walking and sprint intervals.
- Choose the best suitable plan based on your goals, level and physical condition;
- Have workouts 3 times per week only and get fit fast;
- Make your workouts shorter and get results faster thanks to smart interval training plans;
- Enjoy the variety of unlimited plans to lose weight, maintain results, keep fit and active.
Get specially tailored diet-and-exercise plans to lose weight fast.
- Enjoy hundreds of yummy recipes with step-by-step instructions;
- Learn what to eat on breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks every day to make constant healthy choices;
- Follow a healthy, nutritionally-balanced diet sufficient in vitamins and microelements;
- Use our water tracker with reminders to stay hydrated;
- Meal plan is featured with the shopping list.
Listen to cool workout music to improve your results by 15% and motivation by 35%.
- Music tempo adjusts to your workout rhythm – music plays faster as you run faster;
- 1000+ mixes from talented DJs;
- New mixes are added every day;
- All genres – from Classical and Oldies to Rock, Hip-hop and R&B;
- Your own music from any source can also be adjusted to your workout tempo.
All you need is to do your best during a workout, the app will do the rest.
- Choose your personal trainer, from sweet and encouraging to tough and military-style;
- Enjoy detailed audio instructions for every training;
- Get voice encouragements and stats updates during your runs;
- Adjust the amount of audio feedback.
- Keep record of every workout and track your overall progress.
- Mark your mood, weather and take notes about your workout;
- Take pictures during your runs right from the app;
- Synchronize with Apple Health, Fitbit, Runkeeper and MapMyRun.
Learn hundreds of useful healthy eating, workout and clothing tips, which are regularly updated.
The download and usage of Running for weight loss app is free of charge. The upgrade to Premium provides access to more training plans, meals plan, various coaches guidance, running playlists and turns the advertisements off.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $39.99 per year (price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
The applications RUNNING for weight loss PRO: workout & meal plans was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2013-10-08 and
was developed by GRINASYS CORP..
The file size is 105.44 MB.
The current version is 6.2.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
We’re doing our best to make your weight loss easier:
- the app will now ask you to leave feedback after every training.
It's very important for us as your training plan will be improved based on your feedback.
We have created an Artificial Intelligence comparing you with similar users and offering the workout which will do the best for you today.
For our premium users:
- the meal plan is now featured with the shopping list
- the recipes are now translated to every language (German is coming soon).
Enjoy your healthy lifestyle with Red Rock Apps!
Do you have any questions or suggestions? Send them to [email protected] – we reply to all e-mails!
This app had huge potential, but it's near unusable with the bombardment of ads after just about other touch. Then the audio dims after an interval announcement, causing me to have to turn it up, then get blasted when the next interval comes up. I bought the pro version, I don't expect to be hounded with so many ads, it's ridiculous. I bought an app called 'Interval Run' in the middle of a run just so I could complete it because I was so frustrated. The 'Interval Run' app is actually pretty great. You can manually set your intervals, and it has a great interface. Seriously... look elsewhere for an int running app.
Love this app!!!!
Although you do have to pay for a lot of the features, you still can make the most out of what you have and I think it's great :)
Does what I needed it do --work out side and with a treadmill
Makes running fun for me.
Just payed for the app $1.99 because of the features it offered. Went to the app and tells you that you have to pay a monthly fee to get the features it promised so technically you pay $1.99 just to download an app but not be able to use the features 😡
This app is helping me speed up my pace
I really liked this app and purchased the premium plan, but the app suddenly stopped recognizing my premium membership. I contacted customer service and sent them a screenshot of my receipt for the premium membership and have not heard from them for days. I just threw away $40.
The actual running programs seem to be excellent. I've improved my 5K time five minutes and lost 13 pounds since Jan 1. The music interface is clumsy and a bit aggravating, sometimes the music plays, sometimes I down my warm up trying to get the music to play. Fix this for five stars.
Training plans are great plus easy recipes for healthy eating plan.
I enjoy the app but feel it pushes too fast sometimes. I love the challenge but there have been a few days that I feel it's too much from the day before. I don't like that it skips workouts either. I had some things come up and would to pick up my workout the next day, even if it were two workouts in a row.
It is a great application for those days when I'm not cross training. It would be very helpful if it wouldn't skip workouts; would allow you to pick up where you left off. Otherwise, great app and fun to use.
I have lost a lot of weight using this app, and it has helped me on my journey toward better fitness. I have recommended it to friends often! Here are the drawbacks for me....I started out very heavy and out of shape. There were times that I needed to be able to repeat certain training days before I continued. You can't do it easily. I often wished it would increase by stages not days and allow me to choose which stage I wanted. If you get sick and miss a few weeks you will find it extremely irritating trying to reset etc to get back to where you need to start. Fix that and I give it a 5!
I love the app, and was able to lose between 1 - 2 lbs per week while using it. The only drawback for me was that I found it difficult to move on to the next workout sometimes and would like to have had the option to stay at the same workout if I didn't feel ready to move on yet.
The app is decent at its core. However, the TRY PREMIUM that interrupts me at the launch of the app is infuriating. Also, the virtual assistant Lisa takes forever to say how long the running interval is. It takes her 8 seconds so say "now sprint at 80% speed for 15 seconds" and by the time she's done speaking, the 15 seconds is half over. Please speed the voice up.
A great app for interval running! Music rocks.