SLIM DOWN IN 8 WEEKS.
The first running app on the App Store designed specially for weight loss.
Make your running serve your goals!
The key to effective weight loss lies in the right combination of workouts and nutrition. With our app you’ll get a plan of running workouts and meal plans to achieve your weight loss goals.
Burn maximum of calories with interval plans, made of running, walking and sprint intervals.
- Get a plan up to your goals and your fitness level.
- Have workouts only 3 times per week and get fit fast.
- Choose from the variety of plans to lose weight, maintain results, keep fit and active.
- Free run feature allows to run and keep tracking your results without sticking to any training plan.
Follow a healthy, nutritionally-balanced meal plan and lose weight faster.
- Yummy recipes with step-by-step instructions.
- Learn how to make healthy and tasty choices for breakfast, lunch, dinner and between them.
- Use the water tracker to stay hydrated.
Listen to cool workout mixes to increase motivation and improve your results.
- Music tempo matches your workout pace – music speeds up as you run faster.
- 1000+ newest music mixes.
- New mixes are added every day.
All you need is to do your best during a workout, the app will do the rest.
- Choose your personal trainer, from sweet and encouraging to tough and military-style.
- Enjoy detailed audio instructions for every training.
- Get voice encouragements and stats updates during your runs.
- Adjust the amount of audio feedback.
- Keep record of every workout and track your overall progress.
- Mark your mood, weather and take notes about your workout.
- Take pictures during your runs right from the app.
- Synchronize with Apple Health, Fitbit, Runkeeper and MapMyRun.
Read hundreds of useful healthy eating, workout and clothing tips, which are regularly updated.
The upgrade to Premium provides access to the variety of training plans and audio coaches, meal plans, running playlists and turns the advertisements off. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, a half-year subscription is $41.99 per 6 months, while the lifetime subscription is $59.99 (price may vary by location).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Featured in Washington Post, AppleInsider and Huffington Post. Featured by Apple in “Best Apps for Runners,” “Get in Shape,” “Hit the Ground Running in 2016.”
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
The applications Weight Loss Running by Verv was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2013-07-26 and
was developed by Verv Inc..
The file size is 209.32 MB.
The current version is 6.9.13 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Great news! We’ve thoroughly polished up the app to spruce up your running journey.
And, as usual, if anything comes up, we, [email protected], are always here to have your back.
Go ahead and get a kick out of your favorite workouts.
Didn’t like the app at all. Can’t compare to Spring features. Didn’t find where to cancel the app in the app and now having to dispute it with Apple and credit card. Waste of time. Don’t even bother.
Used to love this app, happy you guys have sale prices but it’s a real pain not being able to get past the pay wall to keep running. Is this a glitch? Or do you only offer a paid version?
I have reopened the app after a couple of weeks and now have an offer page to subscribe that I cannot get past. Unappreciated.
I have used this app in the past and it was great. Unfortunately when I’ve downloaded this time, I can’t even proceed beyond the offer of a $1.49 ‘Free’ trial.
Have just completed week 6 day 2 in the free version of the 5km program however I can’t go any further without subscribing. Pls help?
Half way through the run the instruction to run/ walk stopped working so I had to keep looking at my phone to check the time - negates the purpose of the running app!
I paid over $60 for this app and it won’t let me past day three of my running plan. I have co reacted support so I will see what they come back with.
I had deleted the app already but it keep charging money from my account monthly!!!
I’m not sure how this app started charging me I want to unsubscribe
I really like this app and the training however my issue is when you click begin if you lock your screen prior to the countdown finishing to commence the app won’t continue, therefor it won’t register that you have started and you won’t find out until you finish and you realise you haven’t logged anything in the app. I input the workout into my Garmin so I don’t have to listen to the audio queue, but I still would like the app to register that I have done the workout. I now have about 4 half completed workouts in the app itself due to this issue.
There is now an ad that makes the free version unusable. I wanted to use it. I was considering upgrading to premium before I encountered this issue, but this type of advertising does not sit well with me. I’ll look for an alternative app.
I have been using this app for over a year just wanted a basic app to get me moving. Did not have to pay for the basic now when I want to use it it won’t let me keeps popping up to pay for it. So I guess I am done and I really loved it.
I’ve been using the app for almost a year now. The amount of ads that pop up makes starting your workout difficult. You need to exit out of an ad after every step. But, I really liked the amount of programs, how it tracked your run and speed, and how you could view your progress over time. Last Friday, I tried to track a run but now the app will not open past the page that requires me to pay. I was assured this was just an error and to contact the help desk. When I did, they responded, “To my regret, there is no option to continue using the app for free in this case.” They asked me to pay $.99 to continue using the app for “free.” I’ve deleted the app and am looking for a new option.
So I just opened this up for the first time in a week & I can’t access any of the workouts without paying? I put up with the ridiculous amount of ads previously because I liked the variety of training schedules, but I will not be using this again after this latest update.
Worthless app. Buggy. Used to be free but they want $100/year for premium. Waste.
No thank you!!!
I recently had to switch my phone because of a software error and when I downloaded the app on my new phone and signed in, it did not save any of my progress.
La compraría si no me pareciera tan cara! Me acompaña en mis entrenamientos y me guía. En alguna ocasión no la he escuchado porque me ha pasado el reporte y justo debía correr, pero no es lo más habitual
I don’t like being asked to every time I use the ap or change screens to buy premium. I’m more than fine with the ads (Which the ap is making money from) but making the ap so that multiple times each use I’m asked to buy premium is too persistent. Then just now the app forced you to take a 0.99 trial just to move forward. I’m uninstalling and will find a different ap
I get it you want me to buy app BUT constantly dumping adds in the middle of a work out is the most frustrating thing ever. I now hate your company! Frustrating and hassling potential customers first thing in the morning, REALLY, that s a great idea. There’s a better way, build customers & raving fans. Instead you chose to treat us like just number and sale. thanks for freezing me out of app, on my 5 AM at the waters edge, awesome way to start my day. Now locked out of app and all my run data. I HATE YOU right, frustrated from freezing and it’s working out on dealing with it. Super Awesome