Any program can tell you to eat less and move more.
Noom is different.
Noom’s proven psychology-based approach identifies your deep-rooted thoughts and triggers, and builds a custom game plan to help you form healthy habits, faster.
Featured in the New York Times, Women’s Health, Shape, Forbes, ABC and more, we've already helped over 45 million people worldwide build health habits and achieve their health goals.
People who use Noom lose an average of 18 pounds in just 16 weeks!
78% keep the weight off for over a year.
Learn how to navigate your environment, challenge your thoughts, master your triggers, and overcome any barrier that might come your way.
Whether it's emotional eating, cravings at mid-day, difficulty with social eating, or a sweet tooth, Noom's scientifically backed-solution will help you create a plan to overcome any obstacle and practice healthier habits until you've mastered them!
What you get:
- Scientifically-proven psychology approach to “trick” your body into building healthy habits, faster
- Flexible coaching designed to help you set and achieve your short- and long-term goals, and provide you with as much daily support and accountability you need -- you decide!
- Personalized feedback from your coach based on your in-app activity and progress
- Tools to track your weight, food, exercise, blood pressure, and blood sugar all in one place
- Interactive content with over 250+ new articles, including choose-your-own adventure style guides to apply our #PsychTricks into your daily life, seamlessly
- Smarter technology to identify your challenges in real time and keep you on track
- Custom meal + workout Plans available to take your progress to the next level
- Our most comprehensive food database, with over half a million new and updated food logging options and barcodes to make your experience even better
- An award-winning, battery-friendly pedometer to count your steps
Our team of doctors, psychologists, nutritionists, and personal trainers have created a new course that takes the most effective behavior change research and techniques and delivers them to you in daily bite-size articles and interactive challenges to teach you the skills you need to improve your health.
Sign up today to turn your healthy thoughts into healthy actions with Noom!
If you subscribe to Noom through the web, you can get information about your subscription or cancel by sending a message to Concierge Eva or your Goal Specialist.
If you subscribe through iTunes, the credit card associated with your iTunes account will be charged at the end of the 7-day trial period, and your subscription will automatically renew every 30 days thereafter unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period. If you do not cancel, your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at a rate of $44.99 per month for our Healthy Weight Program or $89.99 per month for our Diabetes Prevention Program. If you purchase a subscription during the free trial period, any unused portion of the trial period will be forfeited.
To manage your Noom subscription from iTunes:
1) On your iOS device, go to your device Settings and the ‘iTunes & App Stores’.
2) Tap on your Apple ID.
3) Tap to ‘View Apple ID’. (You may need to sign in or use Touch ID.)
4) Tap on ‘Subscriptions’.
5) Choose ‘Noom Coach: Healthy Weight Loss’.
6) Tap ‘Cancel Subscription’.
For more information, please see our Terms and Conditions of Use: https://www.noom.com/terms-and-conditions-of-use/
The applications Noom was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2013-05-09 and
was developed by Noom, Inc..
The file size is 118.18 MB.
The current version is 7.0.1 and works well on
10.3 and high ios versions.
• Easier food logging tool, including 118,000 NEW foods, and 158,000 new foods compatible with our barcode scanner.
• Over 350 new pieces of psychology-based content, with hundreds of new #PsychTricks and #PracticalTips!
• Create a personalized SOS plan with your coach to stay on track and keep you accountable.
• Get more, in-the-moment feedback, "high fives", and praise from your coach to create new habits and make them stick.
• A new and improved onboarding experience, to make your transition into the Noom world easy and smooth.
• "Rewind" your course at any time if you fall behind, or want to restart your journey with your newfound perspective.
• New, web-based account portal to manage your account, and access and change your subscription or billing information.
DO NOT USE THIS APP- before you download read trust pilot reviews and look at their Facebook page. They’re SCAMMERS!
I don’t know why this has got such a good rating. But his app is no help whatsoever. This could be down to that personal coach you are meant to have, but the only thing I lost was money on this. Maybe if their coaches are speaking with you daily it might be a different approach, but I don’t know how experienced their coaches are- as I read glassdoor review for working there and I don’t know if the people they are are specially trained psychologists or trainers! Or just customer sales people. Avoid- find a personal trainer and spend the money on them and see results
I cancelled the trial on day 6 of the 7 day trial by following Nooms support documentation. This instructed me to message my noom “Coach” using the app to request cancellation. I did this, however I received no response and was charged €47.99 for a month’s subscription. Later I learned that on an iOS device you’ve to cancel the subscription through the App Store (this section is hard to find, refer back to your original purchase email to find a link to it). On the in-app Noom Coach program itself, I would not recommend it. During the course of my 1 week trial I received 3 generic messages from my “Coach” that didn’t remark on the food I was logging or the program I was doing - for this I would be charged €12 a week? Disappointing and not worth the upgrade.
The selling point of this app is that they have coaches to help you set goals, stay on track and as general support. Unfortunately the support you receive is minimal, it often takes days to receive a reply and the answers you get are superficial one liners. This is just a very expensive calorie tracker, save your money!
I'm sure the program is good but I never really got to try it because I was so infuriated by the terribly designed app. Avoid!!!!
I'm finding the app helpful in becoming healthier because it turns vague resolutions into practical, manageable steps. Some of these are obvious like keeping a food diary and recording physical activity but it also goes beyond that- checking in with my coach and monitoring my own mood and sleep. Like many people, I have a troubled relationship with food, eating and my body. So resolving that is the key to long term health for me. I'm feeling calm and supported on the journey.
Love this program, it is definitely life changing. The actual UX of the app has a few niggly bits but nothing major. Overall it's nice to use and the actual program you're paying for is wonderful.
Alright app, just got it, I want a free trial.
I love this app. It helped me lose 4kg but I miss the old version. When it used to tell you how many steps you did 😢
Brilliant, intuitive app that helps me stay accountable and make healthy food choices! :)