Endorsed by professionals, Glitché is the No.1 Photo & Video app in 122 countries and the most influential and inspiring mobile editor for iPhone. The ultimate tool for creating cutting-edge visuals.
Featured numerous times by Apple:
• App Culture
• App of the Day
• Best of the Year
• Get Inspired
• Let's Create
Eye-catching, stunning filters
The app that I love
— Kylie Jenner
Love love love!
The best app in the world
— TM88, Lil Uzi Vert’s XO Tour Llif3 producer
This app is reserved for only the coolest of people tbh. Anyone wearing a Supreme hoodie and a pair of Yeezys are bound to have 'Glitché' installed on their phone
— Capital FM
Famed photographer Nick Knight used the app on Travis Scott’s Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight album cover. It’s one of Kylie Jenner’s favorites, the Gorillaz used it for their Humanz promotions, same with Diesel, Dolce & Gabbana, Been Trill, the MTV VMAs, and there are even filters catered to movies like Ghost in the Shell. It’s easy to use, too
Glitch-face is the new selfie
— Fast Company
This super cool app will take your regular photos from ordinary to psychedelic. Glitché has taken the art of pixelation and distortion and put it in the palm of your hand. Once an art form achievable only with the help of Photoshop, Glitché helps even the most unexperienced user to create captivating illustrations
One of the best apps for creative people
— The Huffington Post
It's free to download compared to £300 per hour for a post-production suite
— Nick Knight
It's so special, it's so now
— Nicola Formichetti
Glitché is sick
— Lily Allen
We love Glitché
— The Glitch Mob
Yes, there are filters. And yes, the photos look ******* awesome
By totally changing the world of modern visual culture, Glitché has become a Webby Awards Official Honoree in Experimental and Innovation Apps and counts Kylie Jenner, Kim Kardashian West, Pharrell Williams, Travis Scott, Gorillaz, XXXTentacion, Marilyn Manson, Radiohead, Zayn, Gigi Hadid, Run The Jewels, Tyga, Iggy Azalea, Major Lazer, Skepta, Lily Allen, Boys Noize, Jeremih, Norman Reedus, John Mayer, Oliver Sykes, John Galliano, Demna Gvasalia, Nick Knight, Gucci Ghost, Heron Preston, Marcelo Burlon, Lil Uzi Vert’s “XO Tour Llif3″ producer TM88 and many more amongst its fans.
• No signup or account needed — download and start creating immediately
• 30+ professional tools for the digital glitches, 3D-transformations, color distortions, crusty VHS looks and more
• Real-time, photo & video filters to bring the best out of your art
• Fullscreen mode for the most amazing Instagram stories
• Effect control during recording and editing
• Beautiful simple design
• Layers, masks, texts, and emojis
• Export to Adobe Creative Cloud and Photoshop
• Endless inspiration and creativity
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter (like Post Malone does): @GlitcheApp
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Glitché.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
The applications Glitché was published in the category Photo & Video on 2013-04-18 and was developed by Glitche Ltd.. The file size is 20.35 MB. The current version is 2.16 and works well on 9.0 and high ios versions.
Hi! First of all, we want to thank:
• Radiohead for the "OK Computer OKNOTOK 1997 2017" promo video created with Glitché.
• Gorillaz and personally Jamie Hewlett for using Glitché to create the official "Humanz" artbook, apparel, and Gorillaz's stage design videos.
• Marilyn Manson for the official "Tattooed in Reverse" music video with the Glitché filters in the beginning.
• Demna Gvasalia and Vetements for using Glitché for the Summer 2018 promos.
• Nick Knight and SHOWstudio for choosing Glitché to create the groundbreaking ALYX x Nike collaboration photoshoot for the summer issue of the 032c mag.
• Louis Vuitton for the Men's Summer 2018 Collection promo videos created with Glitché.
• Lil Uzi Vert's "XO Tour Llif3" producer TM88 for using Glitché for his rad Instagram stories.
• Gigi Hadid, John Mayer, Prefuse73, Brodinski, Alison Wonderland, and all the Glitché users for your art!
• And of course Apple for featuring Glitché in App Culture and App of the Day in so many countries from Germany to Japan. We earned No. 1 on the AppStore in 89 countries!
WHAT'S NEW. FILTERS:
• RAD, an original color-shifting scanner with 3 modes.
• VIBE, creates beautiful light paintings and accidentally blurred photos.
• DEPTH, for a depth map of your portrait-mode photos.
• VENOM, for volumetric digital distortions.
• Video Filter Trimmer. Allows applying different filters to the different parts of the same video opening unlimited possibilities for editing and montage.
• URL-import. Remix most popular GIFs or photos you found on Giphy, Instagram or any other place.
• Professional layer blending modes: Darken, Multiply, Lighten, Screen, Add, Overlay, Difference and Divide for the most unexpected and satisfying results. Works for texts too.
• Not just a font: use Bitmoji, Kimoji or any other keyboards to up your sticker game to a whole new level.
• iPhone X and iPad Pro support.
• New beautiful and functional design.
• Export screen. Swipe up to share or swipe down to save.
• New prices. Use all the instruments and updates of the app for under $2.
• Autosave. Allows recovering edits after accidental quit or crash.
We fixed a lot of bugs and made Glitché work faster and be more stable. A new update is on the way!
PLEASE USE RESTORE BUTTON TO RESTORE PREVIOUS PURCHASES.
If you liked this version please give us five stars on the AppStore page.
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter (like Post Malone does): @GlitcheApp
I’ve had this app for a while now and for the most I’ve enjoyed it. But as of lately it’s been almost impossible to use. Any photo in my phone that has to be downloaded through iCloud first will sometimes not load properly or crash my app altogether. I even went to my gallery to load it up from there first just so I didn’t have to do it through the app itself and I still got no luck. Also, I am really upset that they charge for HD resolution, kind of feels like a rip off.
This is a 5 star app, but after purchasing this app previously when it was abt $3 then having to pay $12–$64 to access all the features after it was previously available is disturbing. I want a refund, rising the prices and making mention of celebrities that used it does not increase the usage or clout. Things always go good until founders spoil it by being greedy for money and fame. This is already a well known and popular app, why spoil it by ripping off people who paid for it previously and rise the prices to access a few more features and make mention of celebrities that used it? A disappointment really. I am not investing another dime in this app. I hope the majority boycotts.
I got this app back in 2015 when this app was like 3 dollars.. now after the update, I HAVE TO PAY TO SAVE IT TO HIGH PHOTO QUALITY?! And NOW I have to pay for filters mean while I BOUGHT this app a few years back when everything inside the app was free (except for this app) I am furious I want to speak to someone for a refund or to get a membership. Don’t get me wrong, I love this app I use it all the time but NOW the quality of my pictures are like the quality of a flip phone..
I don’t quite understand. I paid $6 to unlock every feature in this app previously, and now that it has been updated all of the features I paid money for can no longer be used?? I have to pay monthly for what I’ve already paid for?...
I’ve used Glitché since it’s inception and have loved it. after paying accidentally For hi-res photos I was a little annoyed, I had boughten 5 or so at 2.99 and I didn’t make the mistake again. Now to use the app I paid for with videos I have to pay for a “pro” account? Inexcusable, either charge $5 for the whole app or more or have advertisements but why have me pay $65 for full use? Absurd.
Bought all the in app purchases and now they they tryna make my pay for It again with his “pro” stuff. Wack.
You basically pay to not even be able to save a single video. First, I paid who knows how long ago to download the app and now it charged me by the month.. being a very creative app I didn’t mind. But come on, fix your app fam.. it’s been a week for me trying to finish a project day after day I check for an update because it keeps crashing on the saving screen. I’ve had the 12 month package for a whole week and haven’t been able to save a single video. UPDATE YOUR APP TO STOP CRASHING UNEXPECTEDLY.
All of Glitches in-app features used to cost a separate one time fee. Although it was a little pricey I decided it was worth it and bought them all. High-Def Downloads, Video Editor, etc. Even though I paid for all of Glitches features, once they updated to this pay-per-month model, I lost them all. “Restoring purchases” has no effect, and I’m left with none of the features I already PAID for. Talk about a rip-off.
This app is doing the same thing it did last month its not working when I edit ny screen recordings its bugging out I just edited two videos today and now its not working what should I do? Iv’e already deleted the app and re downloaded it and its still not working. I even restarted my phone and it still won’t work.
I paid for this app before, when it was only like $1.99 and I loved it! You could edit and save so many photos. Stopped using it for some time and came back to see that everything cost money! You can’t even save photos. One time purchase of $65?!?! Hell noooo. Don’t give a crap if Kim K or Kylie used it. What a rip off. Every time you accidentally tap the premium button that annoying ad keeps playing again and again and again. I’d rather have normal photos than deal with this mess.