"Best Personal Assistant I have ever used, and I've used them all." - @SealMaster_CO
"Fantastic integration across multiple sources to create a single view of your relationships!" - SUJONEROPRJA
"I closed three orders in the first 24 hours of use! This has never happened with any other CRM I've tried!" - Nicholas Hughes
Cloze is like a personal assistant for your professional relationships that is always prompting you at the right moment and remembering what you don’t.
It pulls from your apps to automatically create one view of every person and company - all their contact details, and your complete history - every email back and forth, your phone calls together, meetings, notes, files, social, and messages.
It's all organized for you - without any busy work.
With everything in one place, Cloze figures out who is important and keeps them top of mind, and will even remind you to reach out to a contact and refresh a fading relationship.
• Understands action items and adds them to your Agenda (e.g. "Please review and get back to me by Friday.")¹
• Automatically reminds you when it’s time to reach out to key people¹
• Sees change to email signatures to update contacts¹
UNIFIED CONTACT MANAGEMENT
• Brings all your contacts into one place
• Automatically keeps contacts up-to-date
• Organized by when you last talked, location and more
• Get reminded if you don’t receive a reply to an important email¹
• Be notified when a recipient opens an email or clicks on a link you sent¹
• Templates: Create and reuse template emails¹ Share them across your team²
• Mail merge: Personalize email sent to many people at the same time¹
• Scheduled send: Write your email now, have Cloze deliver it later¹
• Supports Gmail, iCloud, Office365, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo!, IMAP
CRM WITHOUT THE BUSY WORK
• Track the activity around projects and deals automatically¹
• Next steps: Automatic reminders of what's next for any deal¹
• Add To-Dos to track things you have to get done¹
• Agenda: one place to see all your meetings, reminders and follow-ups¹
• Analytics: Pipeline, forecast, engagement, activity, and lead analytics²
• Company views: see your complete history with a company without any setup¹
ONE VIEW OF EVERYTHING
• Emails: Automatically organizes mail by people, company, project and deal
• Calls: Automatically log your calls (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile USA, Sprint, RingCentral)¹
• Files: Automatically link files to your contacts (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Slack)¹
• Notes: Automatically match notes to contacts (Evernote, OneNote)¹
• Messages: Track your Slack conversations about your clients and customers¹
• Calendar: Meeting context at your fingertips (Google Calendar, Office365, Exchange, Outlook, iCloud)¹
• Social: Twitter posts, Facebook and LinkedIn page activity
• Search for contacts the way you think (“marketers at IBM”)
• Organize and find contacts and deals by keywords
• One place to search across Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Office365 mail and OneDrive, Slack, Dropbox, Evernote¹
WORK AS A TEAM²
• One team-wide view of all communication for every deal and project
• Always know who last talked to any customer, client, or prospect
• Assign and track who's responsible for contacts, next steps and to-dos
• Manage your all of your company's contacts, projects and deals in one place
Cloze is free to use.
¹ Cloze Pro adds these features and is available as a 14-day no-obligation free trial or by monthly or annual subscription as an in-app purchase.
² Your Cloze Pro subscription entitles you to all Cloze Business features.
Prices vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Once paid, a subscription is non-refundable for that period.
PRIVACY & SECURITY PLEDGE
• We won't spam your contacts
• We won't sell your information
• It's your information not ours
The applications Cloze - Relationship Management, Inbox & Contacts was published
in the category Productivity on 2013-02-19 and
was developed by Cloze.
The file size is 67.48 MB.
The current version is 4.8.4 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
• Bug fixes
• Activity Analytics: See how you've been spending your time. Are you spending more time with CxOs or VPs? Leads or existing customers? Activity analytics can tell you.
• Reporting for Pipeline, Leads, and Forecast: Visualize the progress for yourself and your team.
• Engagement Analytics: Quickly spot the leads, deals, and projects that are making progress and those that have stalled. Drill down to see the details of ongoing conversations.
• Timeline Filter: You can filter the Timeline of interactions for a person or company by Email, Calls, Meetings and others items to narrow the view as needed.
• Bug fixes
• Smart Action Items: Cloze detects action items in email you send (e.g. "I'll get back to you on Friday") and adds them to your Agenda automatically.
• Smart Deadlines: Cloze detects deadlines in email you receive (e.g. "Please review and get your comments to me by Friday") and adds them to your Agenda automatically.
• Built-in Notes: Use Cloze’s built-in notes instead of, or in addition to, OneNote and Evernote.
• Custom fields for people, companies, projects, and deals
• Accept meeting invites right from Cloze
• Bug fixes and improvements
• Scheduled send: Write your email now, have Cloze deliver it later
• Deep search: Search for keywords and phrases in emails, attachments, notes, and documents (works with Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Office365 mail and OneDrive, Slack, Dropbox, Evernote)
• iOS 10 support
It is the best CRM I have found. I want to learn to use it to the fullest. It is perfect for me and my business.
Fantastic tool with excellent design. Really helps keep all relationships on track and organize sales as well.
Cloze has amazing potential and I really wanted to love it. But it is just too weird and incompatible. It doesn't sync with any of your other contact managers, so creates yet an other isolated silo of information. And it has very weird conventions. For example, if one of your contacts is listed as President of ABC Co., unless her address contains a abcco.com, Cloze insists she has no affiliation (yes, really). Cloze doesn't recognize any of the groups you may have created in Google contacts or elsewhere. You need to start over. And it automatically scrapes your emails and adds every new contact it finds, whether you want it to or not - even junk email.
Just recently downloaded Cloze and I love it. Best app so far for managing your contacts. If you are In sales, definitely an app to have.
So far so good!! I highly recommend this app.
This software has helped me organize substantially and I would highly recommend it to anyone in sales
Not a guy who generally reacts to software for management of emails etc. That said, the product is great! Would be nice if they added a calendar view.....
The reason I'm giving this app three stars because I want more for this app. It's pretty cool don't get me wrong but it would be really cool if the app had set up meetings for individuals with out back and forth talk with confirm time and place.
Great so far...
I've used and worked with many CRM solutions in the past. I'm very impressed with the functionality of both Cloze in the cloud and the iPhone app. It's fantastic to have so much functionality under one umbrella and have it work well.
I added a video to a @YouTube playlist Cloze - Relationship Management, Inbox, and Contacts in One App
Love the app. Keeps me on track.
Did I tell you I love Cloze? I love Cloze! It helps keep me on top of my game! In my profession, I must keep regular contact with over 150 people. Building relationships takes coordination and consistency. Cloze allows me to do that on autopilot. It's a tickler system that tickles automatically! It reminds me of my last conversation(s) so that I am prepared when I make a next contact. People think I have a great memory; nope, I have Cloze! I can send personalized mail to many people at once! I can schedule when to send an email so that it likely will land at the top of the recipient's inbox. The only data entry required is adding a person to the system. That's it! I recommend this to everyone I meet that needs a virtual assistant and/or a way to keep on top of many relationships. I give it 5+ stars!
If you are looking for an app that will help you organize your emails like a personal assistant will do! This is the app. I would have rated the app 5 stars but because your are limited in adding only 3 emails and you will not get the full experience of the app unless you buy the full version.
Looks very impressive after 2 or 3 days. Need a little time to figure out the different possibilities but already very happy.
Now I have to reset my Google password. Thanks a lot. >:(
App requires "valid" account for use but wont accept log in credentials from yahoo, gmail microsoft, etc. Waste of time.
This app is a Game Changer. This is a brilliant way to keep track of everything all in one place. Solves a lot of my problems.
I can't imagine running my business now without this app. It synchronizes so easily with contacts, emails, and telephone calls. Definitely worth every penny. Whenever there has been a question I've gotten a great response on support requests. This is an app that will make you look good when you're speaking with your clients and you know exactly what's going on.
This app handles everything a business could ever need to organize there projects. From email to calendar to contacts and more this app incorporates everything.
One of the best CRMs I have used, missing a few features here and there but overall you are getting a really robust system.