- Live Race: Enjoy 5 free minutes of the fully interactive, 3d virtual video of the race each week. Select your favorite driver or watch through one of several custom cameras, including pits, start/finish, auto-cam, turns, and more. Pan, spin, and zoom to focus on drivers. Listen to your favorite drivers’ audio, radio, or officials channels. You will be prompted to subscribe after your time expires.
- Watch a simplified version of the live race (no driver selection, audio or other premium interactive features) from the HP or Live Race screens.
- Time Trials: Drive a 3 lap race to beat the 2016 Pole Winner for each weeks race
- Race replays: Enjoy the excitement of the watching a segment of a previous race at each track on non-race days (note: audio is only available for live races, not replays)
- Guided Tours of each Race Track (updated every week)
- Individual Driver pages with Paint Scheme previews (updated every week)
- Race Recap pages including Top 10 Driver Info pages (Updated every week)
Premium Live Features (Subscription Required):
3D Virtualized Races
- All Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races are rendered in GPS based 3D environment to present a virtual version of the race
- Vehicle paint schemes are updated every week for an authentic feel
- Select your favorite driver or watch through one of several custom cameras, including pits, start/finish, auto-cam, turns, and more.
- Users can rotate, zoom in/out, and pan the track in any direction to get the best vantage point to watch the race!
- Advanced, interactive Race Leaderboards include GPS driven vehicle data for Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races
- Data is updated every 5 seconds in the application for a near real time experience!
- Fans can slide the leaderboard from its docked position to view all available vehicle telemetry data
Live Driver Audio
- Listen to the dynamic conversations between NASCAR Drivers, crew chiefs and driver spotters as teams work to position themselves for the win
- Choose from 43 different live driver audio feeds!
Live Broadcast Radio & Officials Radio
- Choose to listen to the official broadcast partners of NASCAR: MRN or PRN for each race of the season!
- Enjoy LIVE radio up to one hour before and one hour after each Live race
- Listen to radio and officials channels anywhere in the application during Live races.
Live Driver Telemetry
- Through GPS data streamed directly from the vehicles, fans watch the vehicles position on track!
NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE Premium Subscription Options:
- One-Time, Mobile only Yearly Subscription of $29.99 for the entire 2017 NASCAR Season
- Mobile only Monthly Recurring Subscription of $4.99 (Auto-Renewable)
- One-Time, Mobile and Desktop Combination Purchase of $79.99 for the entire 2017 NASCAR Season
- Mobile and Desktop Combination Monthly Recurring Subscription of $9.99 (Auto-Renewable)
NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE Auto-Renewable Subscriptions:
**AUTO-RENEWABLE SUBSCRIPTION: Your auto-renewable subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your iTunes Settings after your purchase http://bit.ly/NM15iTunes.
The applications NASCAR RACEVIEW MOBILE was published
in the category Sports on 2013-02-14 and
was developed by NASCAR Digital Media, LLC.
The file size is 138.87 MB.
The current version is 6.0.5 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
Thanks for using the NASCAR RACEVIEW app! We update the app regularly to ensure you have the most complete way to follow the race.
This release includes:
- Usability updates and performance enhancements
It’s really good. Everything is perfect but if you can put all 3 series on this app it will be a 5 star app instantly. I hope next season, you can put all 3 series on the app
I would rate it 5 except it is constantly saying "awaiting data".. I hate that I have to pay for something that doesn't work properly. How about working on better quality.
This is a pay app that doesn’t do what it says it will for a whole race. I have to restart the app 4-5 times an hour because it loses data.
Really??!? They still can't fix this app!!! When it’s working it’s great. But it doesn’t work that often.
. We need and deserve more! Multiple races in the second half of season where either we can not get data or we have to completely reload the app to get anything. Today it worked for 19 laps!!! I could get voice but message UNABLE TO GET DATA stayed on screen. Yet another download. Not sure how long this one will take!! Last week took to long. Next year I will not waste my money
This app is great for the money! I’ve almost never experienced an issue. Only thing that would make this app so sooo much better is like a race replay system to where you can go in and watch previous race from race view. That would be about the only thing that can make the app better but besides that it’s great!
Used this app for two straight years and have always experienced data searches, freezes, and delays. Love the concept but will not use again in the future. When it works (which is hardly ever) its great.
I’d give a 5 if it didn’t freeze so often.
Best when away from the TV
No final positions,it shuts down as soon as the flag waves
I love this game
Doesn't work, it crashes.
I have had this app for many years. It has always been fabulous until this season. I haven't been able to get on to watch any races. It wants me to subscribe every week. It bills me weekly when treat happens and still don't work. I called to get my mo way refunded andWas told I could only get last 30 days. I am deleting app and am very upset I really loved it up until now. Watching races are just not the same without it.
Love the app, but why does the name say "1730 PT"? Second time I've updated and the name under the icon has changed.
Still no audio on my ipad Air or iphone 6s! You really need to fix this issue or offer a refund!!!!I haven't been able to use this app yet for a race...totally unacceptable!
I was real happy to get this but only to realize you have to use Sprint or "subscribe". I really don't want to have to do that. I want to have a way to watch the races when I don't get the channel. I do not want to have to pay or anything. I use Verizon. I give it two stars because it DOES give you five minutes to use it until it wants you to subscribe and pay so I just re-download it every time the five minutes end. But I don't want to have to do that because it gets annoying after a while. DON'T GET UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY OR YOUR A SPRINT USER!
It only works when you are connected to wifi and if you don't have fast internet it dose not work that good. I don't have fast internet so it really did not work out for me. I wish that it would work running off your cell data for when you don't have wifi to connect to. For the short time of having this app and when I was connected to the wifi it did work fine and it was really nice to be able to pick any driver to listen too and to ride along with during the race.
Great app overall but when using AirPlay with my Atv4 and iPad Mini it shows a cropped screen. This is a serious flaw! The presentation on the iPad is very nice, the iPhone isn't bad but I think the size of the slides are too big for the screen.
Awesome!!! Love the update with the audio. This is the best second screen experience!!!
No sound on videos and I have sprint. Why?
What a disappointment! I had this last season and really enjoyed. It started all right this season. Three races ago no audio. What a waste of money!!! I like to listen to Dale Jr. and his crew. Please fix this! I won't pay it again if it isn't fixed.
As a relatively new fan to NASCAR, I downloaded this app to add to the experience of watching in tv, but man, this app could be a standalone experience! The virtual representation of the race is a near exact, it's almost better than watching on tv. Telemetry, positions, radio, driver audio, this app feels like it has everything. If you're slightly interested in nascar, get this. Even the $30 fee in worth it. But I have sprint ;)