Ever catch yourself forgetting life’s moments? Imagine a movie that includes every day of the rest of your life. Let 1 Second Everyday help you remember your journey and create the story of your life. Get started with 1SE today!
2x winner of the “Best Use of a Mobile Camera” WEBBY Award.
Featured by Apple, BBC, TED, CNN, Fast Company and more!
"For over 6 years, I've been recording 1 second every day, so I'll never forget another day ever again. This project has had such a positive impact on my life. This lead to the development of 1 Second Everyday; which makes it easy for anyone to do this too. Being able to relive every single day has provided me with a treasured perspective on life. It holds me accountable for making each day notable. When I turn 40, I'll have a 1 hour compilation that encapsulates my 30s. If I live to see 80 years of age, I'll have a 5-hour video that summarizes 50 years of my life."
- Cesar Kuriyama, 1SE Founder
Why 1SE is awesome:
- MULTIPLE SNIPPETS: Some days have so much going on, our classic project now allows up to two separate snippets in a day.
- AUTO-SELECT: Don't know how to start? Roll the dice and auto fill your days with ease!
- ROTATE & FILL THE FRAME: Pesky vertical videos? Begone! Lopsided videos ruining your mash? No more! You can now rotate and fill the frame to your heart's content.
- UNLIMITED MASHING: Make 1SE videos of any custom length. Monthly, seasonal, or the past 5 years. You're in control.
- NOTES: Take note of your day and leave a private message for yourself.
- MOOD: There so many ways to remember your day, now you can remember how you were feeling! Get an at-a-glance view of your mood for the day with our newest tracking feature.
- REMINDERS: Set up friendly creative reminders so you never forget a day!
- PRIVACY: They are never shared with anyone unless you decide to do it.
1SE PRO subscription includes:
• Unlimited Backup
• Music Editor
• Longer Snippets
• Remove 1SE Branding
• Brightness & Volume Control
• Priority Support
• Easy Access to Future Features
1SE PRO is an auto-renewing subscription. There are two auto-renewing subscription options:
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Your PRO subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
PRO & Subscription FAQ: https://help.1se.co/faq
We love your feedback and appreciate your reviews. Reach out to us at [email protected]
Follow 1SE on:
- Instagram: @1SecondEveryday
- Twitter: @1SecondEveryday
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/1SecondEveryday
The applications 1 Second Everyday: Video Diary was published in the category Photo & Video on 2013-01-10 and was developed by 1SE. The file size is 205.28 MB. The current version is 2.1.2 and works well on 10.0 and high ios versions.
We have a few fixes for you in this version:
• We are now optimized for the new, awesomely gigantic iPhone XS Max screen!
• You may have noticed some phantom snippets appear after replacing or deleting a snippet in a day. That won't happen anymore, and you shouldn't see them again. Ever.
• If you signed up for an account and are backing up now, you may have noticed that it didn't look like every snippet was being backed up. That was because of those pesky phantom snippets and is also fixed now.
• Deleting projects didn't work properly, so we made it work because that was kind of embarrassing. But we didn't stop there! It was a little slow, so we also made it a lot faster!
• When recording with the camera in 1SE, you may have ended up with videos that didn't fill the entire screen with a pleasant 16:9 aspect ratio. Surprise! We fixed that too! You should always get 16:9 recordings with our camera now.
• We made it a bit faster and smoother to scrub around when you're cutting a snippet.
And, of course, everything from 2.1:
1SE Pro is finally here. Accounts, unlimited backup, license-free music, longer snippets, brightness, and more. Subscribe and gain access to all our latest and greatest features. The team has been working hard on this update and we hope you love it!
** NEW **
• Unlimited backup! This has been something we've wanted to bring to the app for FOREVER and it's finally here. You’ll have access to unlimited HD backup, keeping your life’s most precious memories safe!
• Music! Gain access to royalty-free songs directly in the app and add some music to your mashes!
• Longer snippets! We can all admit, some moments need more than one second. With Pro, we've added the ability to capture up to 3 seconds per snippet!
• Brightness! Want to brighten up the look of one of your seconds? You can now edit the shadows and exposure with our updated snippet selector.
• Remove 1SE Branding! Customize your mashes by removing our logo at the end of your video.
• Accounts! Choose a monthly or yearly subscription to get access to all these exciting new features. Want to keep the app as is? No sweat! We won't remove any of the app's existing features if you decide not to subscribe.
We would love to hear any and all feedback. Please email any questions, ideas, or words of encouragement to [email protected] Happy to help.
We live and die by reviews, your reviews. If we've provided a great experience and helped you live a better life please give us a 5 star review and let others know how awesome 1SE is!
I used to absolute love 1SE and have used it since 2016. I always do my video clips 1.5 seconds and now I have to upgrade to a monthly subscription to continue doing the same videos that I have done for over two years. Super disappointed. I paid &5 for the app and I don’t want to pay for the subscription but now I feel stuck.
Already paid for app, with limited features....$29.99 on top of it is way too much. Would love the features, and am happy to pay for them, but the pricing is off.
I was unaware that the content that I spent 9 months editing was not backed up by the app. Please note that it is your responsibility to back it up on your personal drive. Now I have to redo it all 250+ clips.
Once I discovered this app, I knew I had to have it. I've been using it for almost a year now and I love it so much! I just recently got a new phone so I upgraded to the backup version so I could transfer my current project. It's worth every penny! My family and I love looking back at our memories.
This app is amazing for creating memories and having something to look back on. However, you could never back up your videos so when I reset my phone, my memories were all gone. Now, there's an option but you have to pay for it? So you have to pay to have the app period and now you want me to pay $30 a year just to back up my own memories? I don't see how this is fair or correlative.
Need to pat to get another 0.5 second !!!
The default isn’t to save your video. So if you lose your phone you cannot sign back in and get your video back. Devastated.
I’ve has this app for 2.5 years. I’ve recorded almost a thousand snippets of my life. I have hundreds of precious memories that I otherwise would have forgotten in the shuffle of life. I absolutely love the app and encourage everyone to download the app. You will not regret the purchase and this app will be your favorite app you have!
Such an awesome concept - love this app!
i don’t think there has ever been something i’ve kept up with so well. it’s like my personal live journal and i LOVE IT!
The major issue I have is that clips don’t save to your account. I don’t have an iCloud subscription and don’t want it solely for this - PLEASE make some sort of sync with your 1SE account on its own!!!! Otherwise I love it ;___;
It’s good app,we like it, and we were so pleased to get a new update . But it was strange ! You have to pay for every simple change in the app 😶 !
Great app but adding a subscription service to add features which should already be part of the base version (I.e. Brightness changes) is disappointing. Backups I get but reconsider your other additions.
...I understand they need money but I hope the addition of this ADDITIONAL payment over the original purchase price doesn’t mean those of us using it at the baseline level will result it weird watermarks or things that ruin the experience if we can’t afford anything more
This is the best way to tell a story, in my case I used it for a family holiday. A great way to look back at where you have been and what you have done.
Really strange, useless app
I love this app. It’s great but sometimes I wish there was an option to extend the length of the video, like make 5s or 10s
I love 1 S/D If I forget to do one (or choose to ignore the reminder ) I can backtrack when I have a sec- one second is just enough to make the perfect little video when you want a cheer up and to look the little moments you often forget to be thankful for - I’ve got 10 People onto this app and will never stoppppp
I’m pretty happy with this app, however I like to have my videos in portrait mode so it would be good to be able to run the app and edit my snippets in portrait mode, to save me flipping my phone around between editing and watching. Also I’m not fussed on the day these snippets are from and make these more for the content, so I really wish there was an option to remove the date stamp. Otherwise, ripper app!
Despite paying a premium for the app (which fwiw is easy to navigate and use) I'm disappointed that 1SE doesn't have the option to remove the timestamp they embed in every video and also that they slap their branding onto the back of the videos. I would expect that in a free version but certainly not in a paid version.
It's still great, but now there's a paywall, no thank you. I hate it when devs start doing this to their apps and they lose most of their loyal users. I would avoid this app unless you want to keep throwing money at it.
Love the concept of the app taking snippets of your life and making it a short video out of the snippets. I was reluctant to buy the app but was pleasantly surprised afterwards with the results With the new update including a subscription service that has new features behind a pay wall doesn’t make me happy. Why include subscription for an application that users probably use 1 minute a day to log their media for the day The idea of including music and extending the clip duration as a new feature is great but it doesn’t seem right to those who bought the app to begin with and now have to pay a subscription to unlock it
I understand a subscription model for data backup, but brightness controls and longer snippets?! Features like that should be part of the app that we paid for! Ridiculous.
They keep trying to clutter up the UI but the main focus remains spot on. Recording since 1/1/16, this is an awesome way to tell your story. 1SE
This is outrageous. This is (was?) a PAID app. When you BUY an app, you expect that it's going to be improved, and that you will have access to those improvements. But now, with this idea of subscription, I'll only get the improvements they made if I pay (again) for it, but monthly!! It's ridiculous! Too bad you guys had to become so greedy - and without any special care with those who already bought and supported your app. BTW: subscriptions only make sense when it's a service. In this case, there's no special need for you to get money month after month (maybe for the servers of the "unlimited storage" in the cloud backup, but we could go without it - or pay it separately), and this is just a horrible money-grabbing technique. SAD.
I loved this app. I was so excited about a 365 video of my daughters 13th (teen year). I got a new phone backed up everything on the cloud but NOTHING backed up on 1SE, 219 days worth of videos gone. I’m devastated. I think a paid app should update automatically, perhaps it will with pro but that doesn’t help me as it wasn’t available. 😭
Why did I pay for this app only for it to need payment for future updates? Pretty absurd
Love this app- but would love an update with music background capabilities!!!
I just recently got this app and I love it. Im only confused about how to add music, if anybody could help me with that that would be awesome! Thanks!
I am creating a birthday mash video for my daughter and can’t wait to put music to it😁