Google Maps makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best places in town and the information you need to get there.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info
• Save time with automatic re-routing based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
• Don't miss a turn or exit with lane guidance
• Find pit stops along your route like gas stations and coffee spots
Discover places and explore like a local
• Find top-rated restaurants and local businesses, wherever you are
• Decide on the best places to go with reviews, ratings, and pictures of foods and interiors
• Plan your visit and see menus, make reservations, and find when places are typically busiest
• Help others discover the best places by sharing reviews, photos and more
• Save places you want to or often visit, and quickly find them later from any computer or device
Experience the Google Maps difference
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Transit schedules and maps for over 15,000 cities
• Detailed business information on over 100 million places
* Some features not available in all countries
**Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The applications Google Maps - GPS Navigation was published in the category Navigation on 2012-12-13 and was developed by Google, Inc.. The file size is 147.67 MB. The current version is 4.47 and works well on 9.0 and high ios versions.
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes and awesome new features to help you discover new places and navigate to them:
*) See average wait times at over a million restaurants worldwide.
*) Search and sort through reviews of a place.
That’s about it. Has some issues here and there
About the only complaint I have is that when your going through the interface between screens the app will freeze. It does this quite often lately but thankfully not when your on the road. As a trucker I save all of my stops in a folder. Now if only I could separate my stops by state and in alphabetical order. My folder is becoming harder to navigate through with 50+ stops and counting. I use this along with my Rand McNally obviously because I can't go everywhere Google Maps wants to take me due to height and weight restrictions. If Google ever wanted to make a trucker's version of maps they would surely dominate if not decimate the competition. I have a feeling there's politics at hand preventing this from happening.
I’m loving this
I’m from Maricopa, Pinal County. So many times when I go somewhere usually an hour away and come back, this app takes me to dirt roads I am not authorized to go to, and even when I go the app makes me get lost. Seriously, Google, fix this nonsense. I’m sick and tired of me and my friends getting lost and wasting hours navigating.
I'm giving a 4* instead of 3* because I've been here before. The sauces are off here. My husband and I both order the same thing at Hooters. How can a chain have sauces that taste so different at this location? No flavor. There was a 35 minute wait. Which I am ok with, except there were always 5-8 tables cleaned and not occupied. Short handed? Our waitress was good.
I have a iPhone and lately I have been trying to use it and the cursor just doesn’t move it stays in the same place and I have uninstalled it millions of times and have installed it back and nothing and yes it’s up to date, I just don’t know what to do I I love using it
Using it for very long time,now it has lot of information about restaurants and staff locates near to but it drains battery life
seems like after a recent update it no longer has street view. it also will move the map, like when i click on something, so that the thing i clicked on is at the very bottom of my screen. it’s really annoying and super unintuitive compared to how it used to work.
So I drive for work and maps has been the only reliable app to accompany while doing so. Since I can put in multiple stops when I first set out. It’s very convenient but what is happening? You know when you type the address and before you input all the characters. The address will finish itself? Yeah well, it will not do that anymore when “adding a stop”. Please fix and don’t you dare take away the add a stop feature or limit it to only one stop that can be added like other apps. Also I find it very strange that some features are on the iOS version than android. Like android cannot set their display to dark mode like you can on iOS. Or being able to make the direction lady’s voice play over Bluetooth. I’m not complaining since I have these features but why only give them to apple phones?