Where do the world’s smartest people get their ideas? From great books! Blinkist transforms the key insights of 3000+ bestselling nonfiction books into powerful packs you can read or listen to in just 15 minutes.
Over 10 million users treat us as a companion on the most noble and challenging journey we know: fulfilling human potential.
GET THE KEY INSIGHTS OF 3000+ BESTSELLING NONFICTION BOOKS
• Sharpen your professional skills with the best business books in your field
• Explore your many-sided self with the most impactful self-improvement titles
• Discover new perspectives on the world with bestsellers on economics, science, history & culture
• Stay on top of the latest trends and ideas in your professional field
SWITCH BETWEEN AUDIO AND TEXT
• Listen to audio versions to effortlessly slip learning into your day
• Create your own personal audio playlists to customize your learning experience
• Learn hands-free at the gym, in the car, or doing chores with Autoplay
• Read and listen offline
ENJOY PERSONALIZED READING RECOMMENDATIONS & EXPERT-CURATED LISTS
• Always know what to read next—we’ll suggest titles based on your interests & reading history
• Discover new ideas and topics with suggested readings curated by experts
BENEFIT FROM A HUMAN TOUCH
• Focus only on the best nonfiction—our editorial team carefully selects every one of our titles
• Enjoy lovingly written summaries of key ideas by field experts with a passion for explaining complex matters in simple, beautiful language
LEARN THE WAY SCIENCE INTENDED
• Retain more thanks to a format based on neuroscientific research
• Understand quickly and easily thanks to crystal clear language and short, powerful content
IN THE PRESS
"Blinkist is an intriguing new app that encourages you to read more nonfiction books... It’s a fun and fascinating way to discover new and interesting topics” - The New York Times
“There is no such thing as too much knowledge. If you would like to expand your horizons, but don’t have the time to read, Blinkist is a speedy and convenient way of learning” - TheNextWeb
"Blinkist offers a terrific service – great ideas distilled down to their very essence. For those of us who are deeply curious about new ideas on success, happiness, innovation, progress and more, it’s a great start." - Forbes
“The audio feature is an awesome way to dive into a book while folding laundry or cooking a meal.” - BuzzFeed
HOW IT WORKS:
Getting started is simple. Download the Blinkist app now and sign up for a free 7-day trial. We have monthly and annual plans available.
With Blinkist Premium you have:
• unlimited access to 3000+ titles
• unlimited access to audio versions of all titles
• personalized recommendations from the Blinkist editorial team
• the ability to read & listen offline
• a send-to-Kindle feature
• the ability to sync highlights with Evernote
If you’re not ready for unlimited access, you can still read one title selected by us, every day, by choosing the Blinkist Free plan.
Questions? Suggestions? You can speak to a real person at Blinkist. Our trusty customer support team is just an email away --- simply write to [email protected]
The applications Blinkist: Read in 15 minutes was published
in the category Education on 2013-11-13 and
was developed by Blinks Labs.
This application file size is 98.39 MB. Blinkist: Read in 15 minutes current version is 5.3.0 and works well on
IOS 11.0 and high versions.
Seeing is believing—the search for new ideas just got easier! We've tweaked the categories section so that it's more user-friendly and you get more category choices at a glance.