The Weekly Standard iOS Edition for iPad and iPhone offers news and analysis of American politics and foreign policy along with book reviews and essays on popular culture. Founding editors William Kristol and Fred Barnes lead an all-star roster of the best conservative minds including Stephen Hayes, Andrew Ferguson, Jay Cost and many more. The Weekly Standard made its debut on September 18, 1995, and is published 48 times a year by Clarity Media Group. Those are the basic facts. We invite you to look inside our iOS Edition to see what it's all about.
Your first issue of The Weekly Standard iOS Edition is FREE. Future issues may be purchased individually or by subscription through iTunes.
Buy a single issue today or subscribe monthly for $5.99 or yearly for $64.99.
Weekly Standard Premium Digital Subscribers receive all issues free by logging-in to the iOS Edition app after installation to your device. Print subscribers can upgrade their subscription to include Premium Digital Access or subscribe to our iOS Edition via iTunes.
More about subscriptions:
• Subscriptions are 1 month for $5.99 or 1 year for $64.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
The applications The Weekly Standard was published
in the category News on 2012-12-10 and
was developed by Weekly Standard LLC.
The file size is 11.34 MB.
The current version is 1.1.2 and works well on
5.1 and high ios versions.
* Fixes a bug that could cause the app to display the wrong description for an issue.
* Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Thought I'd add a conservative opinion app to get a different POV than my own but when I try to open the app to access the content nothing happens. Now I feel ripped off. Caveat emptor.
Often cannot download magazines ..when I do download a magazine I have been charged at least double the listed price with no warning. I am deleting this app now
Bait and switch
Love the magazine but the app needs a lot of work. I want to read a magazine like a magazine. Not a tablet of contents that looks like a webpage. You can't just browse the magazine, you have to go form the table of contents to story back to table of contents back to next story.
Hard to win in the marketplace of ideas when the app does not work.
You have to put text size at the minimum, and it's not showing all the graphics, but it's usable.
Seriously give up. How does one cancel this monthly "service"?
After subscribing, the app does not function. Cannot see any articles. Come on! Get it right
After subscribing to the app from iPad, I was able to access the magazine. After some update to IOS, I am unable to access any of the issues. After Several emails, and voice contacts, the Weekly Standard customer support and webmaster have been unable to solve the problem. They seem to have no clue about the app. If I had to do it over again, I subscribe through the Weekly Standard web site rather than through iTunes.
Great magazine, LOUSY APP.
Check out the legacy of Sea Chaser & Carolina Skiff> Success that benefits you!
@janetgag1: @FoxNews @EWErickson @jimmykimmel Fox News, paid for by trump! Spews the same lies and hate that trump promotes. Try MSNBC/R…
WEEKLY STANDARD: TMQ Podcast Week 2: Is the NFL's Quality in Decline?