Topps® NFL HUDDLE® 2018
The first real-time football trading card game is back and better than ever! Collect and trade all of the best NFL players in hundreds of exclusive card designs. Join in on the 2018 season action by setting your roster alongside live NFL games! Topps HUDDLE carries on a longstanding relationship with the NFL and is the main source of Topps football cards.
FEATURES FOR HUDDLE 18
• Start LEVELING UP today as winning Contests and exchanging cards gets you experience points based on the new LEVEL scoring system.
• Interactive CARD EXCHANGE feature where fans can trade in low-level cards for a higher boosted variant of the same player!
• Dynamic STORE DESIGNS that hold unique offers and special packs
COLLECT AND TRADE THOUSANDS OF NFL CARDS!
• Thousands of digital cards of today’s biggest NFL stars! New player cards released every week based on live performances!
• Hundreds of different art styles from various series to collect. Want a signature card? Retro cards? What about the famous jersey relics? It’s all here.
• Collect and trade hundreds of 2018 season NFL players, along with your favorite veteran and retired players!
• Join the best community of football card collectors in the world! Communicate with players around the world in the FanFeed and propose trades with up to 18 cards!
CONSISTENT RELEASE OF NEW CARDS – OPEN PACKS EVERYDAY FOR FREE!
• New football cards and series released every day based on the live performances of the players! (Yes, you read that right. Every day.)
• Get Free Coins every day to open up packs of cards daily! (Yes, again, you read that right)
• The most dynamic card store in the world! New series, artworks, and editions of cards appear multiple times per day!
SET YOUR LINEUP!
• Set your ultimate line-up every game day with your best HUDDLE player cards and get real-time scores based on live performances!
• Watch live games and compete for points in real time against rival fans from around the world!
• NEW LIVE CONTESTS: now you can compete with other players to win rewards in contests that last from one game to an entire week!
- Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/ToppsHUDDLE
- Follow @ToppsHUDDLE on Twitter
- Follow @ToppsDigitalOfficial on Instagram
The applications NFL HUDDLE: Card Trader was published
in the category Sports on 2012-10-17 and
was developed by The Topps Company, Inc..
The file size is 236.31 MB.
The current version is 8.1.5 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
Welcome to NFL HUDDLE 18!
- Over 1500 base cards available in Series 1
- Contests are back during NFL games
- Thousands of new cards including hundreds of new sigs and relics
- Get free Coins every day to open up packs of cards daily
I can’t see my cards
Well topps lost their nfl contract for normal cards so we all have to pay the price. The game is ruined by a bunch of pay to get cards you literally can’t collect any signatures that are good anymore. The diamonds are a scam the coins are pointless the app is broken hey topps wanna pay my house bills? Or should I buy the JPEG signatures???????
This game is pretty fun but I just did my first contest last week and won some prize tickets and it keeps telling me put them in the prize exchange only problem is that the prize exchange isn’t where they say it is and it’s bumming me out... other then that though good card collecting game!
It’s so good I like how the cards look
I could look at my cards with no issue when not signed in. Now that I made an account it says server response was delayed and I cannot view my cards.
I used to be a huge fan of this app until they implemented the two currency system. In my opinion, the new system is confusing and pointless.
This is a great app. I am disabled and can’t physically do anything and the three cardtradersi have keep me busy. I am very happy with this app.
Love this game and have been using it for 2-3 years and it's frustrating when you spend money on packs to get a card and the odds are never right. 1:5 is more like 1:20! Happens to much
Amazing game it gives good cards out pretty often and it works without WiFi and you include achievements which I love
But honestly it gets expensive and I'd rather spend my cash on cards I can hold! Just saying Topps! These are not real actual cards yet these cost more in the end! Whiskey
What a fun card collecting game
I've been using the Topps NFL app for several years. It seems like every year is a way to make the same game be lesser for the "free" player and more toward the player willing to spend what could amount to good money (hundreds, if not thousands--over the course of a season.) The packs cost the equivalent of $5-$20 and most have odds for pulling an insert at 1:20 or higher. I would highly recommend this app for someone looking to casually see the NFL athletes on a "baseball" card. I would also suggest to steer clear of all the ridiculous purchase options. Will you have the best collection ever? Absolutely not! But you can realistically collect all the players from your team and probably a few visually appealing inserts.
I log in, get a card, and then I have to either buy coins or watch adds.
Great game for football enthusiasts 5 STARS
This app. Is fairly lit
The cards and the sets are getting better and better.. been collecting these cards for just over 3 years and the designs are night and day from when this all started.. keep up the good work!
This app is awesome if you enjoy spending a lot of money on fake cards. It used to be fun, you used to get awesome cards for coins you'd earn throughout the days but now it's nothing more than a money grabber. They don't care about you unless you spend the money, even then that's debatable. Don't waste ur time or money!