HelloTalk, the 1st global language and culture exchange community, connects you with native speakers of other languages(English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic, and 100 more), for FREE!
1. Search for people whose needs match yours
2. Practice your target language with native speakers via text/audio messages
3. Free audio and video call to better practice your listening and speaking skills
4. Share moments with other members and get Likes and Comments
5. Learning specific features: Translation, Transliteration, Grammar correction, Text to voice, and Voice recognition to improve your writing/speaking skills
6. It’s not curriculum based, it’s communication based. You have no homework. Instead, you’re having fun while learning.
*****IMMERSE YOURSELF IN ANOTHER CULTURE*****
When you learn a language with real people, you will learn more than just a language. You'll be exposed to a different culture, and a new way of seeing the world.
In HelloTalk, you get connected with real people who might be your “penpals” that can help you with your Japanese grammar/accent, explain Chinese culture to you, be your travel buddy in France, and even be your friends in the country you expat in.
It helps you overcome language barriers, see the cultural diversity, and prepare for culture shock before you travel/study/expat in a foreign culture.
With millions of members in the app, it would be easy for you to find partners to chat with, in any languages. Especially if you’re looking for:
- Chinese speakers
- Korean speakers
- Spanish speakers
- Japanese speakers
- French speakers
- German speakers
- Portuguese speakers
- Arabic speakers
- Turkish speakers
- Russian speakers
- Italian speakers
Languages available to learn in HelloTalk:
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic, Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, Galician, Georgian, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Punjabi, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Swahili, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
Download your free copy today and connect with millions of members from around the globe in the app!
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
- Monthly subscription for US$2.99
- Yearly subscription for US$21.99
- Monthly subscription (with a 7-day free trial) for US$2.99
- Yearly subscription (with a 30-day free trial) for US$21.99
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Accounts will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and will identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
* If offered, free trials will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period. Any unused portion of a trial will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication.
* Terms of Service: http://www.hellotalk.com/terms-of-service
The applications HelloTalk Language Exchange Learning App was published
in the category Education on 2012-12-15 and
was developed by HELLOTALK FOREIGN LANGUAGE EXCHANGE LEARNING TALK CHAT APP.
The file size is 159.32 MB.
The current version is 2.3.4 and works well on
7.0 and high ios versions.
* Now you can share Corrections
* Searching HelloTalk ID/Name/Email are also available on Custom Search page
* Function improvements
It's a little weird to be talking to strangers, but everyone is just looking to improve their language skills! It's so great and it has really helped me with my Spanish!
Excellent app, great features.
So far there isn't anything but good things I could say about this app. Fun, entertaining, educational since everyone's eager to learn. Very addictive if you're on the sociable side! Plus I got a 3 months free subscription and that just made it all the better!
It's a pretty interesting app. Definitely helps.
It's really wonderful app to learn languages, know the culture and tradition, best part is voice message and translation. Just made it amazing.
You have to pay to get rid of the "app of the day" and have unlimited uses of translating. However I use this app constantly. It's like a combination of messenger, twitter, and Instagram. It's easy to use and the correction tools are a great way to see people fix your grammar mistakes and learn. There's no limit on how much you can talk to people, so that's why this app is still 100% awesome in its free to use format without paying for premium. I've been using this app for over six months and I love it! You'll occasionally get weirdos or people who are inappropriate on here but blocking them is easy and Hello Talk takes harassment and bad behavior seriously when you report it. All around WONDERFUL app and I highly recommend it to all my friends trying o learn a new language!!
Cultural differences Gets you a warning
Love this app but would like to see some changes. Add a reply feature like on telegram. Be able to correct people's comments. And sometimes when you write a comment and you leave it it erases it all instead of saving it as a draft which is really annoying
Perfect for someone who desires to learn a new language, but can't always commit to meeting up for conversation. I have a busy schedule, but the constant communication via text, audio, call, etc has really helped refresh my Spanish. So happy my friend told me about it!!!!
I contact Hellotalk email I hope I get my photo upload fixed in certain amount of time! I'm gladly appreciated it! For now I'm rating this 4 but I spend unlimited bundle price on this app!!
It's easy to use & really helpful! I love it!
I've been using maybe a month and I enjoy the features and ease through the entire platform.
I like how versatile it is. Especially when the other party writes in a different languages. Eventually considering going prime. ^^
I've been learning how to communicate with this app.. not just name fruits and ask for a bathroom like other apps. Sooooooo helpful to talk to real (and totally awesome) people
I am just starting to learn Chinese so this app is a great way to practice conversation with native speakers who can correct you. This app is fantastic and inexpensive. I highly recommend this for people seeking conversation and practice in another language.
This app is actually great to talk to people from all over the world. Everyone seems eager to learn a language, and everyone seems to be extremely friendly (at least in my experiences). I recommend it.
Editing abilities are awesome, lots of options for smooth communication, people from every country you can imagine
When replying to a thread, it would be nice if the app didn't delete the message you have written if you scroll the background to read what you are replying to again. Sometimes people ask us to read paragraphs, in order to hear our accents, but if we scroll while recording it takes us out of the recording. Which relates a bit to what I mentioned above. It would also be nice to be able to correct messages in a thread. Besides that, it is a nice app.