• Live Race, Qualifying and Practice Leaderboards for all NASCAR Series
• Live In-Car Driver Cameras for Monster Energy NASCAR Cup and Xfinity Series
• Live race broadcast radio for all NASCAR Series
• Access to in-race highlights for all NASCAR Series
• Exclusive news and video content
• 2017 schedule, standings and manufacturer standings
• Customized notifications including series specific alerts and live event reminders
Premium Live Features (Subscription Required):
Live Customized Leaderboards
• Customizable leaderboards with exclusive data points to follow your favorite drivers
Live Driver and Officials Audio
• Listen to the in-race strategy between drivers, crew chiefs and spotters
• NASCAR officials radio is available for all Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races
Crew Chief (NEW FEATURE FOR 2017)
• Live real-time data, for every driver, including speed, RPM, throttle, and estimated fuel
• Follow the track position of the top ten drivers on the track, in real time, with GPS
**Certain restrictions apply as some Premium Features are not available for all NASCAR series events.**
• 2017 NASCAR XFINITY Series Non-Companion Events: Iowa (6/24), Iowa (7/29), Mid-Ohio (8/12), Road America (8/27), Kentucky (9/23)
**Non-Companion events include Leaderboard and Broadcast Radio options only.**
NASCAR MOBILE Premium Subscription Options:
• Seasonal purchase of $24.99 for the 2017 NASCAR Season (One-Time)
• Monthly recurring subscription of $3.99 (Auto-Renewable)
NASCAR MOBILE Auto-Renewable Subscription:
• Your $3.99 monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current monthly period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. After purchase, you can manage your subscriptions through your iTunes Settings: http://bit.ly/NM15iTunes.
The applications NASCAR MOBILE was published
in the category Sports on 2012-08-30 and
was developed by NASCAR Digital Media, LLC.
The file size is 70.42 MB.
The current version is 6.6.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Thanks for using the Official App of NASCAR! Get the latest version for all of the available features and improvements.
This release includes:
• A 360° video experience for GarageCam and the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series driver's meeting, streaming live during the Championship race weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway
• Other bug fixes and performance enhancements
We value your feedback - submit your suggestions for improvements to [email protected] If you're enjoying the app, please leave us a rating and review.
PLEASE, stop the incessant updates! Of all the apps I have on my iPad and iPhone, NONE require anywhere near the number of updates your app does. Enough already. Why not limit it to two or three a season. It seems like there is an update required every time I open the app. Sometimes I go to the website because I don’t want to open the app and see ANOTHER “update required”.
After 2 years, I still can't figure out the scoring. We used to know what was going in 10 seconds. Now we need a calculator and a half hour to waste. There is no way to figure out the top ten . Its a shame that the fun of going along with the place of a driver as the race progresses can't be done. This attempt at NFL, MLB scoring and other playoff scoring is a total failure. The fans hate it !
Can't use it for more than a few days without having to download yet another update. I'd type more, but I think I'm due for another update. Here I am, for another update. Update! Again.
Paying for a app that cuts into a car cam to show 4 f#%?ing ads in a row make as much sense as a screen door on a submarine. New update is BS!!! Not doing this next season 🖕🏽
Bad update times, constant ads, no live point standings or lap times.
This update appears to be badly timed since it came in the middle of the Phoenix weekend and now I am unable to open the app. I agree to terms & conditions and then it tells me, again, that I need to return to the App Store and update the app. Useless.
Every time I use the app, I’m told it requires an update. Really?!?! Every time ?!?! And why am I FORCED to have to update the stupid app before I can use it ?!?!
NASCAR is the best sport, Reynold Hester
This app is great, my type of app, but there is 1 issue. Whenever I open the app, it tells me to update, but I already updated the app. Now it won’t even let me into the app unless I delete it or something like that. So please fix this issue.
Every time I TRY to look at the standings and drivers, it crashes. Plz fix
Apps ok, but can be a little to navigate between Monster Energy Series and Xfinity. Also last version was better as to who was leading the chase standings.
Love it. This app combined with Track Pass is the best way to keep up to date with all of the NASCAR action when you live outside of the U.S. Love It!!!
Good app, can listen and view the drivers you care about, live stats. Good for updates if you aren't able to watch it 👍🏽 also has news and highlights. Can't fault it
Keeps crashing and no sound.
Works for me! Great app. I was at Coca-Cola 600 and referred to it all the time!
Keeps me up to date here in Australia with all things NASCAR!
Great as can watch from Australia as I do not have pay televison
BEST APP I HAVE! It updates me on gossip, upcoming races, and can do all of that for all three types of NASCAR. I really recommend this app, only for the sporty, and active person.
How about a menu item that takes me to a lost of news stories? It should indicate if the story is video or text.
If I'm paying for a years subscription , I shouldn't have to wait & watch unwanted add's
App is garbage. Iv paid for the season pass. And two months later it kicks me off and tells me I don't have an account and wants me to pay for it again. Don't wast your money the volume is way low and it always crashes. Not to mention after you pay for it you still have to watch a bunch of adds while trying to switch from camera to camera. It doesn't matter if your trying to watch the last 10 laps and the race for the win or not. It will be sure to show you 3 adds before it changes cameras for you
Dale Jr leaving is hard none compare maybe another female with Danika would spark some interest competition a strong new driver n changes to how they race this format is not fun anymore
I’ve used the app since it came out and love the continued improvements they’re making. I can read about breaking stories, catch up on post race highlights, and great stories about the drivers and teams not aired during the race. The in car video and audio offers another perspective that gives you an almost there at the track kind of feeling. Thanks NASCAR!!
Cannot scroll through slideshows; image errors keep popping up and cannot open the article in safari
I have followed NASCAR form early 60s to this year . I have never seen it as sorry as it has been the last two three years for one brand winning and just one team Gibbs racing. NASCARs pace cars are Toyota , there work trucks are Toyota , there ads are 90 0/0 Toyota . The cars are not real cars anymore , they Are made up cars . So the real NASCAR died 10 To 15 years ago when they went this route . It ruin NASCAR from then on you are losing me and a lot of other people but who cares right ?
This app gives me what I need to know when I need to know it all week long!!!
So far this has been good
It's bad when I have to receive NASCAR news from sources other than NASCAR. This app crashes more than (insert a drivers name here). Here is an idea, let the tv people support the app. They always miss the crash because they are at commercial. So we would see less crashing!