Follow the excitement of the 2017 NASCAR season with the Official App of NASCAR and stay up to date on your favorite drivers with news, video and live race features.
• Live Race, Qualifying and Practice Leaderboards for all NASCAR Series
• Live In-Car Driver Cameras for Monster Energy NASCAR Cup and Xfinity Series
• Live race broadcast radio for all NASCAR Series
• Access to in-race highlights for all NASCAR Series
• Exclusive news and video content
• 2017 schedule, standings and manufacturer standings
• Customized notifications including series specific alerts and live event reminders
Premium Live Features (Subscription Required):
Live Customized Leaderboards
• Customizable leaderboards with exclusive data points to follow your favorite drivers
Live Driver and Officials Audio
• Listen to the in-race strategy between drivers, crew chiefs and spotters
• NASCAR officials radio is available for all Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races
Crew Chief (NEW FEATURE FOR 2017)
• Live real-time data, for every driver, including speed, RPM, throttle, and estimated fuel
• Follow the track position of the top ten drivers on the track, in real time, with GPS
**Certain restrictions apply as some Premium Features are not available for all NASCAR series events.**
• 2017 NASCAR XFINITY Series Non-Companion Events: Iowa (6/24), Iowa (7/29), Mid-Ohio (8/12), Road America (8/27), Kentucky (9/23)
**Non-Companion events include Leaderboard and Broadcast Radio options only.**
NASCAR MOBILE Premium Subscription Options:
• Seasonal purchase of $24.99 for the 2017 NASCAR Season (One-Time)
• Monthly recurring subscription of $3.99 (Auto-Renewable)
NASCAR MOBILE Auto-Renewable Subscription:
• Your $3.99 monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current monthly period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. After purchase, you can manage your subscriptions through your iTunes Settings: http://bit.ly/NM15iTunes.
The applications NASCAR MOBILE was published
in the category Sports on 2012-08-30 and
was developed by NASCAR Digital Media, LLC.
The file size is 66.80 MB.
The current version is 6.3.0 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Thanks for using the official app of NASCAR! Get the latest version for all of the available features and improvements.
This release includes:
• Updates to the live leaderboard and Race Center
• Optimized NASCAR Drive in-car camera experience
• Other bug fixes and performance enhancements
We value your feedback - submit your suggestions for improvements to [email protected] If you're enjoying the app, please leave us a rating and review.
Good value for what you get I suppose. Hugh NASCAR fan, typically have tv on and app on favorite driver radio, some time two team drivers. Would get all 5 stars if we could get Truck series and stand alone Xfinity races.
New format for races is less entertaining & confusing to follow. To many nit picking penalties, it's like a computer game now. The new sponsor "Monster Energy" really reflects a family values sport (:/) with boobs bulging out of skin tight leather body suits. Very fine for males that want a hard on all day. Totally male oriented, you don't take your family to Hooters. Verizon girls reflect clean cut American girls, not hookers. I heard a couple years ago how France wanted the NASCAR image to be family oriented.
Probably the most expensive app out there and the most under-performing. I paid $25.00 for this app and it still has ads that take away screen space and you're forced to watch even more commercials when playing back highlights. It's not a one time deal either. Every highlight you want to watch, you have to sit through an ad. Every time you switch drivers for the in-car video, you have to sit through an ad. Isn't that why you buy apps, so you can avoid the ads?!! NASCAR is being corporate greed to a whole new level. Whats worse, is that it's always shutting down. I have to restart this app probably 10-12 times during a 3 hour race and my phone is brand new. I've talked with others who also say they have the same issue. This is the 2nd year I've had this app and by far the worst compared to last year. They used to have an option to "pick your favorite driver" no everytine you launch the app you have to scroll through all the drivers to find yours so you can listen. As of now, I don't plan on buying it again next year. Yes, I said "buy it again" because the $25.00 purchase price is only good for 1 season. If you buy this app, be warned.
Repeats commercials, repeats commercials, sometimes again repeats commercials before any video can be played.
Sometime difficult to get information. I feel names of drivers and car numbers should be next to each-other. Trying to find non popular drivers is difficult. While trying to watch or listen the commercials often repeat several times before I can get the information. No matter how many times I choose a driver it always loses the info. So I've stopped customizing my app.
Cool when it works, which is almost never
Why does the app no longer allowed to listen to the drivers talking to their crew? Is Monster Energy so cheap they can't give us that for free like we had it from Sprint? I can get the radio announcers on the radio I don't need the app for that. The only reason I really liked the app was so I could listen to my driver. NASCAR makes plenty of money to allow for you to listen to your drivers and to pick up the free gifts on Facebook without having to be roped into the NASCAR magazine cost. If I don't see the audio for drivers come back I will probably just delete the app. I can get all the information it gives my using my web browser.
I enjoy watching the Races so much more. If I'm not at home, I can listen to it on my phone. BEST APP EVER!!!
The app is very glitchy.
@EgolfLeeann: This is pretty cool...
Byron earns redemption in Iowa for first XFINITY win - NASCAR MOBILE
@EgolfLeeann: This is pretty cool...
There is a half lap to lap in car audio delay.
The audio is either 1 driver or all. Let us listen to 1, 2 or all. It'd make it far more interesting to listen to your favorite driver and one other. Could be a teammate or imagine the top two drivers in a close race. Your app designers could easy make this happen.
App crashes constantly.... Needs work. Had to wait until the 4th race of the season for all features to work. Update 06/04/17 App still crashes about every 20 minutes or so. I can tell when it's getting ready to go because the audio stops and the leaderboard freezes... Disappointing.
I can't believe I pay for the steaming on this app. It is horrible to say the least. Watching live today and half is today's race and the other half is yesterday's race. Makes no sense to me. I will be canceling my subscription today and saving that money. Over NASCAR and there crap!
I really love this app, it allows me to keep up on the latest big or small
I love being able to get the news and info right at my finger tips but a lot of the other features struggle with working like the videos or race buddy things.
It's a great app
Ok for older phones.
Great way to catch up before the race if you miss qualifying and /or practice. Excellent way to keep up lap by lap if you cannot watch the race. This app is awesome