From critically acclaimed storytelling and photography, to rich-media videos, full 360-degree experiences and virtual reality, we're able to not only tell the news, but allow you to be completely immersed in it. And with our local-to-national coverage, you can add news stories happening right in your own communities.
• NEWS: Browse national, local and most popular stories to keep you connected.
• NEWS ALERTS: Get news as it breaks by opting in for push notifications on News, Sports, Life, Money or Tech. Rich notifications allow you to get an article preview, save and share from your lock screen.
• VIRTUAL REALITY: Bring the news to life with 360° video and virtual reality. Check out our new weekly VR series, VRtually There with three new thrilling VR experiences every Thursday.
• WEATHER: Be prepared with live weather information from hourly to 10-day forecasts. Enable location services to customize local weather news and other location-based services. (Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.)
• SCORES: Stay up to speed on the latest sports scores and schedules for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, Golf, NASCAR, Indy Car, UFC, Fantasy sports and college football and basketball.
• SAVED STORIES: Save your favorite stories to read later.
• NIGHT MODE: Enable this feature to view the app using a black background and white text.
• WIDGET: Get a quick update on the latest headlines from your Home and Lock screen! No time to read the full story? Tap the bookmark icon to save for later.
• iPAD PRO ENHANCED: Experience our captivating photography and stories in full screen or multitasking mode.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER CONTENT:
This app is free to download but for full access to all content, purchase a subscription for $7.99/month.
Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For more details, see "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
Terms of Service: http://static.clarionledger.com/terms/
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
Our app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, so we welcome you to tell us what you love and what you’d like to see more (or less) of. Contact us at: [email protected] or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps.
The applications Clarion Ledger was published
in the category News on 2012-08-02 and
was developed by Gannett.
The file size is 107.69 MB.
The current version is 5.3.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Our new navigation design just made it a lot easier for you to find the news you want to read.
• Top Stories: Today's front page - articles, videos and galleries curated by our Editors.
• Most Popular: Quickly scan the day's most read stories.
• Sections: Find your go to news sections or discover something new.
• Settings: Tap to send feedback (we'd love to hear it), manage your account (subscribe, sign in) and find your favorite features - Night Mode, Offline Reading, Saved Stories, News Alerts - all in one spot.
First of all I already pay for the paper I shouldn’t have to see ads on the app. Second the ads never go away. As soon as the app is opened an ad pops up that will not go away. There is no close button on the ad it just says scroll to continue with article but won’t let you “scroll” the ad away. So now I’m paying for an app I can’t even use.... not for long CL
Can’t go 15 seconds without a pop up ad.
I have a paid version but am getting a shoe station ad that will not scroll off screen and allow me back to content. Frustrating. Please fix!!!
It works great and has been improved over the years. Southaven subscriber,MP.
Even though I have a paid subscription the app will only let me log in on iPhone, not iPad or other device!
Same stories each day. Don't seem to be updated in a timely fashion.
Good job reporting on the Rebels.
Love the breaking news updates.
Very informative and up to date news with this app. Definitely a thumbs up purchase.
Great app and excellent regional coverage.
The Clarion Ledger supports the left's agenda and shares their sentiments. I was hoping for a balanced look at the news and fair treatment in its reporting. Unfortunately, the editors want to use their position for the advancement of their "leaning left" views, and in so doing fail to report the multiple views, facts and opinions for certain stories. I'm deleting the app today.
Can't activate e-newspaper
Byline copy is decent, especially Watkins and Mitchell. Blogs are b.s. Sports is balanced between big schools and HBC, but if you aren't State, USM or MU or historically black, you are largely ignored. Obits should be free access all the time for all the users.
This is perfect for keeping up with my beloved home state!
It says you can subscribe through the app, but they are lying about that. I have contacted them but getting the run around. It says you will get mobile, online, and e-newspaper. When I try logging in to online site, it says I have to subscribe.
Like the simplicity of the page.Articles are easily accessed.I would like to see a comment section added to each article.
The Report Issue function needs work. I tried using it to report missing a section of my newspaper. The only choices are: missing delivery, wet paper, and damaged paper, none of which apply in this case.