From critically acclaimed storytelling and photography, to rich-media videos, full 360-degree experiences and virtual reality, we're able to not only tell the news, but allow you to be completely immersed in it. And with our local-to-national coverage, you can add news stories happening right in your own communities.
• NEWS: Browse national, local and most popular stories to keep you connected.
• NEWS ALERTS: Get news as it breaks by opting in for push notifications on News, Sports, Life, Money or Tech. Rich notifications allow you to get an article preview, save and share from your lock screen.
• VIRTUAL REALITY: Bring the news to life with 360° video and virtual reality. Check out our new weekly VR series, VRtually There with three new thrilling VR experiences every Thursday.
• WEATHER: Be prepared with live weather information from hourly to 10-day forecasts. Enable location services to customize local weather news and other location-based services. (Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.)
• SCORES: Stay up to speed on the latest sports scores and schedules for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, Golf, NASCAR, Indy Car, UFC, Fantasy sports and college football and basketball.
• SAVED STORIES: Save your favorite stories to read later.
• NIGHT MODE: Enable this feature to view the app using a black background and white text.
• WIDGET: Get a quick update on the latest headlines from your Home and Lock screen! No time to read the full story? Tap the bookmark icon to save for later.
• iPAD PRO ENHANCED: Experience our captivating photography and stories in full screen or multitasking mode.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER CONTENT:
This app is free to download but for full access to all content, purchase a subscription for $7.99/month.
Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For more details, see "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
Terms of Service: http://static.clarionledger.com/terms/
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
Our app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, so we welcome you to tell us what you love and what you’d like to see more (or less) of. Contact us at: [email protected] or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps.
The applications The Clarion-Ledger was published
in the category News on 2012-08-02 and
was developed by Gannett.
The file size is 77.23 MB.
The current version is 4.13.0 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
• Performance and stability improvements.
• Questions about your subscription? Check out Subscription Support in the app's Settings.
Does what it is supposed to do. Easy to use.
I enjoy using this app from the C-L
I have ties to Jackson and like to keep abreast of what is going on there. The Clarion Ledger does that. I also enjoy the news notifications that I receive whenever news happens.
The app/on line Clarion Ledger is not bad bad, but I think the on line version should be updated more often. Many times I go to local TV site for breaking news.
I love the Clarion Ledger reporting for the Mississippi. Thanks for the job you do!
Love this app, haven't encountered any bugs and love to see the local news on my fingertips.
Great mobile app not much Better than that love it
User friendly app. Good way to get the news.
I love the C L app it keeps me informed about what going on in a very timely manner anywhere I'm located. Keep up the good work
Very please with the app. Need to get my local news on my cell. Works well.
Definitely improved version and content!
Great format gives a good way to keep up with the news from home
Cannot find blogs. Does not work well on mobile. The old version was much easier to use.
Not a lot of logic to how the stories are arranged, and impossible to get to the sports blogs.
This new app is much cleaner and sleeker. It is less cluttered and easier to navigate now. A better way to enjoy my news!
Works as it should
Very good app
No profile? Don't bother downloading because it doesn't let you create one.
I subscribed but intend to drop it. They should have had kinks worked out before selling. Example: NO DIRECTORY. You have to look & look from one page to another, for instance when searching anything...classifieds, obituaries, etc.
This app is easy to use. We have been told obits will be added. At the moment that's all that is missing.