● 24hr SALE! ONLY A DAY! ●
"Rated 4 out of 4 ... the best of its kind at the crowded App Store" - USA TODAY
The top selling fitness app of all time has returned! Becoming and staying fit has never been easier with the help of Full Fitness! Hundreds of exercises are explained with clear pictures, videos and text instructions all within the palm of your hand!
We understand personal trainers can be costly, but changing your workout routine is essential for keeping your body from growing accustomed to the same old exercises. If anything, adding some variety keeps things interesting and enjoyable - making it more likely that you will stick with the program.
For under the cost of a cup of coffee, Full Fitness not only provides instructions for hundreds of exercises, but it sorts them by body region, muscle of target, and the equipment needed. Use our easy-to-use exercise builder to create your own custom exercise routine, and then track your progress as you perform each exercise. Full Fitness allows you to log your exercises, view progress graphs, and email or backup the results online.
Not sure which exercises to perform? Use one of our 30 pre-defined routines to reach a particular goal. All of our routines are developed by licensed fitness professionals and come with complete instructions.
If you have no equipment available, or are more interested in cardio or stretches, Full Fitness has you covered! Tracking of cardio exercises, over 40 stretches and exercises and routines that require no equipment are all included! Full Fitness does even more. Track your food intake and body weight, schedule workouts, setup profiles to track more than one user, and more. This is the intuitive and beautiful fitness app you have been looking for!
● hundreds of unique exercises (more than any other app)
● clear images of people doing every exercise with full text instructions
● hundreds of video instructions for many of the more complicated exercises
● calorie tracker with over 90,000 food items
● cleverly designed logging feature to record and track each exercise
● ability to add your own exercise and track your progress
● exercises ordered by target (abs, arms, back, etc), muscle they target (deltoids, biceps, etc) or equipment they require (swissball, kettlebells, nothing, etc)
● 30 routines to reach various goals (weight loss, strength, ab definition, golf program, etc)
● ability to email your workout logs to yourself, back them up online or view them on the device
● graph your workout results to give yourself the encouraging boost you need
● stop-watch timer to keep track of your rest times in between sets
● weight monitor/BMI calculator and measurements tracker to view your progress
● schedule your workouts ahead of time so you never forget your workout routine
● ability to track MULTIPLE users
● iCloud support and the ability to import content from Full Fitness or original iFitness app
● workout sharing tool to share your workouts between other Full Fitness users
Unlike other fitness apps, everything is included - we do not believe in in-app purchases. Further, we are dedicated to providing regular free updates. The next update is under development. Write in and let us know what most interests you.
The applications Full Fitness : Exercise Workout Trainer was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2012-06-15 and
was developed by Mehrdad Mehrain.
The file size is 99.95 MB.
The current version is 3.1 and works well on
8.1 and high ios versions.
With this update, we have fixed the most common bugs that have been reported to us at [email protected] With the complete overhaul of the app in version 3.0, we expected that not everything would go smoothly - hopefully this addresses the issues many of you had. If something remains unresolved, please email us and let us know. We read everything, but because of the huge influx, we haven't had a chance to respond to all of them yet.
Just to remind our dedicated users - this is a passion project done by two developers. We never charge for updates or have in-app purchases. Your one time payment has kept this app running for over 5 years! Please help us out by leaving a new positive review, or updating an old review. It really helps us in keeping Full Fitness the leading fitness app on the AppStore.
Very good application and very easy to use, well organised. Please need to add more exercises.
Not as good as I thought
Deleted all of my custom workout routines for some reason... can’t be bothered to use again so just use Notes on my phone. Also pretty ugly app, could do with a facelift.
App is nicely designed that even a beginner entering first time will have no worries
Great app ..how about a fitness program for Outdoors Fitness eg hiking hunting and backpacking
I've just spent the last week trying several different workout tracking apps and I have to say that this is the BEST! 💪😀 It's easy to use, has a great variety of exercises (including options for customization), shows your workout history and body stats. Well worth it and no annoying subscriptions.... Hands down the best at what it does! 👍🏻 Hopefully in the future we'll see some apple watch integration? 🕒
It’s good for beginners but with the lack of exercises and tips it’s a waste of money, consider another app not worth the price tag.
Been using this app for years but it now crashes when trying to restore my backed up data. Any assistance would be hugely appreciated.
It was the most worthless app which I have paid for. Exercise are completely limited and limited workout and instruction makes it worthless.I firmly believe trial version of other apps is much more useful than this. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY
This is a great app, it has heaps of features to create new workouts and log your progress. Useful for beginners as well with the exercise instructions.