Turn your photos into mouthwatering illustrations.
• Amazing watercolor & ink effects
• Save your illustrations and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Pinterest
• Simple, spontaneous, and fun to use
• Universal App for iPhone and iPad
• From Tinrocket, creator of Waterlogue, This by Tinrocket, Olli by Tinrocket, and Percolator
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT POPSICOLOR:
• “If you are bored of the traditional photo filter stuff, then give Popsicolor a whirl. It will definitely make your photos pop.” AppAdvice.com, Dec. 2012
• “There’s nothing quite like it in the App Store.” Life in LoFi: iPhoneography, June 2012
• “Watercolors that actually look good.” —Cult of Mac, June 2012
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 10.3 and greater.
The applications Popsicolor was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2012-06-28 and
was developed by Tinrocket, LLC.
This application file size is 45.02 MB. Popsicolor current version is 2.3.6 and works well on
IOS 10.3 and high versions.
Hello! We have worked hard to bring you this update:
• Fixed crash when using Duotone
• Send images to your AirPrint-compatible printer
• Other improvements and bug fixes
If you like Popsicolor, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating—we’d really appreciate it! Every review counts and helps indie developers like ourselves. :)
We’re here to help you too: If you have a question or need assistance, you can always email us at [email protected]