The makers of Final Draft – the #1-selling screenwriting software in the world – now bring you the Final Draft™ Mobile app for iPad and iPhone.
Final Draft™ Mobile lets you write, edit and read Final Draft scripts on your iPad or iPhone. Create new scripts or edit existing ones with easy-to-use features such as Tab and Enter navigation, ScriptNotes, SmartType, and more.
Easily move your Final Draft 11 scripts from desktop to iPad or iPhone and back again via iCloud, Dropbox, or email. Your scripts will appear perfectly paginated and formatted to industry standards every time.
• Go paperless and carry all your scripts with you everywhere you go
• Send or share your Final Draft FDX file between all your devices and computers. Always be on the same page with Dropbox, OneDrive, or iCloud
• Easily change script elements with classic Tab and Enter functionality or through the Elements bar (iPad) or Menu (iPhone)
• SmartType remembers your character names, scene headings and more
• Multi-language support - Write in over 95 different languages
• Bluetooth keyboard support
• Character Highlighting allows you to keep track of your characters for table reads or character development
• Add, color-code, label, and edit ScriptNotes or General Notes
• Perfectly paginates to US Letter and standard European (A4) page sizes
• Send feedback directly through the app
• Professionally formatted TV, Film, and Stage Play templates to help get you started
• Search your entire script for characters, locations, or other script elements
• Export scripts to PDF via Dropbox, iCloud, or email
• Saves the last page you're working on to get back to work quickly
• iPhone Page View shows 100% accurate Final Draft pagination, formatting, and line breaking
• Automatic More's and Continued's
• Multi-page Title Pages are supported for TV production scripts
• Includes production features like Scene Numbering, Omit Scenes, Colored and Locked Pages
• Shows Active or Collated Revisions with Colored Pages
• Quickly switch from one revision set to another
• Track key information with Cast Reports, Scene Reports, Location Reports, and more
• iPhone Scene Navigator allows you to easily jump to different scenes in your script
• Access all of the tools you need while maintaining context in your script in the iPhone Tools Menu
• Edit your Header and Footer
“Where has this been all my career?!? I put it through its paces doing a rewrite on the go-go-go. Does a great job. This is a real step forward! What more do you need on the road? (Maybe a chauffeur?)”
David Seidler – Writer / Academy Award® winner
The King's Speech, By Dawn's Early Light, Tucker: The Man and His Dream...
The applications Final Draft Mobile was published
in the category Productivity on 2012-08-28 and
was developed by Cast & Crew Production Software, LLC.
The file size is 136.24 MB.
The current version is 5.1.0 and works well on
12.0 and high ios versions.
• Now supports more cloud services like OneDrive, Box
• Quicklook Preview
• More shortcuts for external keyboards
• Look and feel improvements
Can we get google drive integration all up in this app??
SCRIPTS ON THE GO!!! No EXCUSE TO NOT BE GREAT!!!!
I love this program to death but it keeps freezing whenever I try to use the vocal feature. Hopefully this will be fixed in future upgrades.
My biggest pet peeves about FD is Corrupted files and the inability to transfer screenplays from the app,(when upgrading) to the new phone. Why create an app if the entire focus is on the software only? I lost my first script five times and had to copy it from memory...
Don’t know how I lived without this app for so long! That being said, I can’t adjust the font which is a problem. And I can’t create a normal text document, which would be helpful.
Love this app. They need to work on the crashing problems though.
I tried using the mobile app for 5 minutes and had to stop. I am editing a script that is a modern stage play but everything I’m ADDING in mobile is in standard stage play format for some unknown reason. Tabbing doesn’t guarantee character names or that the different choices (parenthetical, dialogue) will come up. No thanks.
Good App. Works well for me.
This is Otherwise an excellent Screenwriting app on the go, however, it’s extremely frustrating that the parenthesis Cont’d disappears when exported to PDFs and in order for them to show up at all when writing, I have to scroll down every individual pad which is tedious and time consuming.
Input of any sort completely stops working. My finger, the Apple Pencil, and the iOS keyboard are useless. Even a 3rd party Bluetooth. The app freezes and crashes constantly, rendering the app completely useless. I’ve tried reinstalling, rebooting, etc etc. I open the app, loading from iCloud doesn’t work, unless I tap the document 10 times. Then it finally opens. Once open, I get about 3-4 minutes of use before input of any kind stops working. I close the app, reopen, and nothing is fixed. I tried deleting and reinstalling. Didn’t help. Until this is fixed, the app is broken. I’m curious to see if anyone else is having these issues. Otherwise I may have to switch to a different app, which I don’t want to do because I use FD on all of my other devices and iCloud is a godsend.