AnyList is the best way to create grocery shopping lists and collect and organize your recipes. Easily share a list with your spouse or roommates, for free. Changes show up instantly on everyone’s iPhone or iPad.
AnyList has been featured in the App Store as “New and Noteworthy”, a “Great Free App”, and one of “10 Essential” productivity apps.
“AnyList makes shared grocery lists simple and intuitive.” —Lifehacker
“AnyList sets the standard for grocery shopping list apps.” —AppStorm
“I don’t recommend going to the grocery store without it.” —Today’s iPhone
==== FEATURES ====
== LISTS ==
• Quickly add and cross off items. Autocomplete suggests common items as you type.
• Add items by voice with Siri and our Reminders Import feature.
• Add notes to list items to indicate quantity, brand, coupons, etc.
• Create multiple lists to organize items by store or occasion.
• Grocery items are automatically separated into categories.
• Create your own custom categories.
• Reorder categories to match the layout of your local store.
• Save items as favorites, then browse your favorites and add them to your current shopping list.
• View recent items from your past shopping trips, then add them back to your current list.
• Easily share lists. Just enter the email address of your spouse or roommate and your list is shared. List changes instantly show up on everyone’s iOS device.
• Lists can be shared with as many people as you'd like.
• Everyone creates their own AnyList account, so you can share some lists, while keeping others private.
• Optional push notifications let you know when a shared list has been modified.
• Sort list items alphabetically or manually.
• Optionally badge the app icon with the number of items remaining on your lists.
• Choose a color for each list to help distinguish lists.
• Move or copy items between lists.
• Print lists, or send via email or SMS.
• Create starter lists to hold items frequently purchased together.
== RECIPES ==
• Enter your own recipes, or copy and paste them from an email or other source.
• Add ingredients from your recipes to your shopping lists with a single tap.
• Organize recipes into collections by type or occasion. Each recipe can appear in multiple collections.
• Search your recipes by name or ingredients.
• Print recipes, or send via email.
• Share your recipe collection with a trusted partner. Any changes to recipes will be instantly visible to both of you.
== SYNC / BACKUP ==
• Sync all of your lists and recipes across all of your devices. Sign in to your AnyList account on your iPhone and iPad, and any change made on one will instantly sync to the other.
• All of your lists and recipes are securely backed up in the cloud as part of your AnyList account. If you get a new device, just sign in to your AnyList account to retrieve your data.
== ANYLIST COMPLETE (PREMIUM FEATURES) ==
All of the features above are available for free. We also offer an optional in-app purchase called AnyList Complete that unlocks the full power of the app with these great features:
• AnyList for the Web: Use AnyList on any Mac or PC with a modern web browser.
• Recipe Web Import. Search for recipes on the web, and import them directly into AnyList. Works with popular recipe websites and blogs.
• Meal Planning Calendar. Plan your meals with month and list views. Easily add some or all of the ingredients for upcoming recipes to your shopping list.
• List Item Photos. Add a photo to list items. For shared lists, photos can be viewed by everyone sharing the list.
• Recipe Photos. Add a photo to your recipes, instead of being limited to icons.
• List Themes. Apply themes to your lists, with custom fonts, textures, and color.
• List Folders. Create folders to organize lists and reduce clutter.
• List Passcode Lock. Protect your lists from casual snooping with a passcode lock.
==== CONTACT US ====
We'd love to hear from you: [email protected]
AnyList includes icons from icons8.com.
The applications AnyList – Grocery Shopping List & Recipe Manager was published
in the category Productivity on 2012-05-11 and
was developed by Purple Cover, Inc..
The file size is 39.20 MB.
The current version is 5.6.3 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
AnyList v5.6.3 fixes a few minor bugs.
AnyList v5.6.2 introduces settings to control what's shown in the running total bar. If you'd prefer to see the cost of the remaining items, rather than the cost of the crossed off items, you can now make that change. A few miscellaneous minor bugs with entering quantities & prices have also been fixed.
AnyList v5.6.1 fixes a few bugs when entering item quantities & prices, including a problem when entering some prices in locales that use a comma as the decimal separator.
AnyList v5.6 introduces the ability to easily add quantities & prices to list items. By entering prices, you can stick to your budget by seeing a running total for your list. Futhermore, you can enter prices for multiple stores to help compare prices and figure out where you can save money.
Entering item quantities is part of the basic, free functionality of AnyList. Entering item prices requires AnyList Complete, our optional paid subscription that unlocks the full power of AnyList and helps to support our development efforts.
If you enjoy AnyList, please consider writing a review on the App Store. Positive reviews improve our ranking and help new users learn about the app, so we greatly appreciate them.
Note that we cannot respond to reviews on the App Store, so if you have feedback or a question that requires a response, email us at [email protected] and we'll get back to you.
AnyList on my watch is disappointing because I want to see my menu and it would be great to follow a recipe from my watch too. Nope; I only see my shopping lists and items on the list.
I love this app! I use it ALL the time. It is so convenient to use. I just wish I had a scanner so that I can scan my items when I'm done with them and immediately put them in my list.
Gold standard for recipe and ingredient shopping and every other little thing I think should have it's own list. Love it and family plan means we are all on the same page. Not only all of that but the recipe import. Finally, I asked a question and I received the answer and assistance within the hour. Dedication extraordinare.
Look no further. This app is a must have. Have tried google keep and few others, but they can't match AnyList! My wife likes it too. Grocery shopping been never been so easy and time saving. The developers have thought of all the minute needs before developing this. Go and download now!
The beginning of the app showed potential. After using the app for two months or so, I decided to upgrade. I'm glad I did. I love what I can do with this app. It is easy to share. It's a joy to use. The team has easy friendly directions to make our shopping experience stress lees. Thank you team. I'm 64 now and will turn 65 shortly. Thanks for assisting this senior citizen. God bless you, family, friends and colleagues. Respectfully, GHT
I've been using a shopping list app for years but my sister and I recently moved in together and we needed to find something where we could both add items that we could share. AnyList has made our life a lot easier.
My wife and I have been using this for years to have a shared grocery list. I would love to use the meal planning option, but I refuse to pay a yearly subscription just to use a phone app. If they made the "premium" features available as individual in-app purchases we would probably buy a few of them. For now we just created another list for meal planning so we can plan our weekly meals.
This many grocery list apps before this one is definitely the best, best part is being able to tell Siri what to add. The only thing that I would like to see added an update would be the ability to scan a product as opposed to typing it.all and all amazing app
Works like a dream.
The best app I have on my iPhone!!!
I don't spend a lot of money on apps. Try a lot but generally not worth actually paying for. This is such a great app - my husband uses it as much as I do. It's a great way to communicate and keep up on what you need while you are out running your errands! Thank you guys for helping to organize my family!
This app makes shopping a breeze! While my wife is at the grocery store, I can root around in the cabinets and simply add items that we need that wasn't originally on our list. We use this for everything from Christmas gifts to grocery shopping and literally anything in between! We love the app!
This is simply the best list app available!!! It is easy to use, very intuitive, and loaded with lots of really useful features.
If you are a to-do list maker, or, if you like to cook (or at least want to try to organize your cooking or plan ahead) this is the best app around. I love that I can import recipes, and it's amazing that you can simply tap on the ingredients in the land on your grocery list. I have separate to do list for work, home, kids, target, groceries, etc. I use it on my phone, and can login on the web if I'm on my laptop at home or at work. Very rarely do I come home from the store having forgotten something. I don't know what I'd do without AnyList!
I have tried a lot of listening apps but I totally love this one!!!!
This app is ok. Could use more categories and should be able to speak more items at once with "and" in between each item so it puts the items in the proper categories. UPDATE: Great customer support. Apparently there are ways to do these things. Thanks for the info!!
I decided to buy the family plan on this app. I just bought it. I'll see if I can figure it out. Back a forth to the instructions is time consuming. I wish they would come up on the screen I need help with as a post-note so I can learn everything from one screen. Maybe it's easier than I think. I'll let you know.
I've tried every list app out there. This one is the best by far. You can download recipes and have ingredients automatically added to your shopping list. It's very user friendly. It's worth it to upgrade too.
I use this app for so many things, not just shopping. But shopping is so unbelievably easy with this magical unicorn. If my husband is in the store, I can add things to the list, and they will update on his phone automatically. Also, I can see what he's checked off, and where he is in his shopping without having to text. Also! Being able to total the entire purchase before even entering the store is phenomenal for budgeting. I cannot say enough about how much I love this app. I've been using it for years, and find new uses for it constantly. This is an app that should come installed in the iPhone. Apple! You hear me? Pay these wonderful people tons of money and integrate this into every iPhone.
I've used many list apps over the years and this is the best. The synch between devices works perfectly. I use it for both grocery lists and other random lists I want to share with people. The design is clean and intuitive. Good job.