Make the most of your credit, it's totally free! Start by digging into your credit profile and finding out what goes into your credit scores. Then get important updates with credit monitoring, check out personalized recommendations, even file your taxes for free with Credit Karma Tax.
• Check your scores – Log in anytime to look, it will never hurt your scores.
• Credit Karma Tax – 100% free to file federal and state returns, no matter what your tax situation is. Including live chat, W-2 import making it easy to get your max refund.
• Spot potential ID theft – We’ll tell you when your info is in another company’s public data breach — and what you can do.
• Find $ that belongs to you – Search state databases for unclaimed money in your name. There’s over $40 billion waiting to be claimed!
• Get money-saving recommendations – Use your credit to qualify for lower interest rates and better credit card rewards.
• Monitor your report – Get alerted when there’s an important change to your reports and challenge errors right from your account.
• Review credit tips – Receive helpful recommendations matched to your profile.
Join more than 80 million members on the path to financial progress. Learn more and sign up at www.creditkarma.com.
The applications Credit Karma was published
in the category Finance on 2012-07-18 and
was developed by Credit Karma, Inc..
The file size is 177.76 MB.
The current version is 5.28 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
• Bug fixes and enhancements
Stay tuned for more updates, and be sure to share your feedback at [email protected]
Very user friendly. Accessible on demand
The credit bureaus should be ashamed of themselves. Credit Karma is the best in notifying you when someone pulled your credit. I get a notification the moment my report is pulled. The score is not the same as the credit bureaus but it gives you an ideas of what it is. Also I love the educational articles and tips on improving credit.
Fast and Easy to use. Keeps me posted on my accounts and scores.
This service is great way to check you credit scores and credit accounts and use this information to improve your credit.
I would’ve rated credit karma’s overall service a five. However, the fact that I have to look at my poor credit prevents me from doing so. Even though it isn’t their fault. I’ll rate a five when I’m out of debt
I really like it.
I love Credit Karma’s app. It has helped me monitor my credit. I could not imagine using any other company. Thank you.
This is a great place to review and track your credit, past and future. Thank you,
Love the app! It really helps you understand the importance of your credit score. I love that secure features and alerts that is provided to keep your info safe. I also love the KC assistant that guides you through understanding your credit score. Thanks CK!!!😊