Make the most of your credit, it's totally free! Start by digging into your credit profile and finding out what goes into your credit scores. Then get important updates with credit monitoring, keep an eye on your info with ID monitoring, check out personalized recommendations and more.
• Check your scores – Log in anytime to look, it will never hurt your scores.
• Spot potential ID theft – We’ll tell you when your info is in another company’s public data breach — and what you can do.
• Find $ that belongs to you – Search state databases for unclaimed money in your name. There’s over $40 billion waiting to be claimed!
• Get money-saving recommendations – Use your credit to qualify for lower interest rates and better credit card rewards.
• Monitor your reports – Get alerted when there’s an important change to your TransUnion and Equifax reports and challenge errors on your TransUnion report right from your account.
• Review credit tips – Receive helpful recommendations matched to your profile.
• Get a personal loan – We work with great lenders to bring you personal loan offers based on your credit profile and financial needs.
• Credit Karma Tax® - Filing your 2018 State and Federal tax return is 100% free start to finish, plus get our maximum refund guarantee, Audit Defense and dedicated support.
Join more than 100 million members on the path to financial progress. Learn more and sign up at www.creditkarma.com.
The applications Credit Karma was published
in the category Finance on 2012-07-18 and
was developed by Credit Karma, Inc..
The file size is 174.36 MB.
The current version is 5.51 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
This version includes a number of performance improvements and squashes a few small pesky bugs.
Stay tuned for more updates, and be sure to share your feedback at [email protected]
My wife and I both use the app to keep an eye on our accounts and our progress. The app keeps us motivated and honest as we strive to be better every month. It’s extremely helpful.
Since the issue I had with the app three years ago I must say many improvements have been made since. I have been using this app and enjoying all it has to offer in helping me gain and maintain a good credit score. Keep up the good work guys and thanks.
I really liked this app until about 3 weeks ago. It continually tells me that I need to try again later due to a system error. I use an iPhone. Help is no help.
Love the app
Thanks to them I eas able to build my credit and be organized, was able to purchase a car and open a new business !! Thank you
Keeps me informed
And free! Really helpful.
I think that this is a wonderful site. I have been using Credit Karma for a number of years and I have finally been able to climb up from the dings that my ex-husband caused to my credit. I am now close to where I was before he entered my life. Being able to see where things stand when I want without paying a fee is nice.
Credit karma is the best way to fix credit and look what going on in min.they even give u options on what to do
There is nothing I dislike about this app. It’s wonderful
The app keeps you on your toes regarding credit planning, the only thing missing is the actual fico score report.
Great app! Love it... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Very user friendly, and I can check in anytime and view my credit report history and activity, also a great way to keep close tabs on your credit report and making sure nothing fishy is going on behind your back 👍🏼👍🏼
Everything is laid out so that it’s easy to read and navigate. Makes working on your credit or monitoring it very easy.
I really like this app. It contains so much information!
It would be good to enrich the credit analysis part, rather than only focusing on providing recommendation and persuade customer loan money
You Guys Are Amazing I’m So Happy U teach me so much and a help me keep it Together and fix it and get Abetter score and larger accounts Thank U so Much
Lots of pros and no cons as far as I can tell. My credit score was so-so and I was unaware of it. We wanted to sell our house and buy a bigger place, and the app made it easy to see what factors affect my score. We were able to pay off a credit card, which also raised our score, which gave us a better rate for the new mortgage. Now I just check it periodically to monitor any potential fraudulent new accounts and to see a summary of my accounts.