From critically acclaimed storytelling and photography, to rich-media videos, full 360-degree experiences and virtual reality, we're able to not only tell the news, but allow you to be completely immersed in it. And with our local-to-national coverage, you can add news stories happening right in your own communities.
• NEWS: Browse national, local and most popular stories to keep you connected.
• NEWS ALERTS: Get news as it breaks by opting in for push notifications on News, Sports, Life, Money or Tech. Rich notifications allow you to get an article preview, save and share from your lock screen.
• VIRTUAL REALITY: Bring the news to life with 360° video and virtual reality. Check out our new weekly VR series, VRtually There with three new thrilling VR experiences every Thursday.
• WEATHER: Be prepared with live weather information from hourly to 10-day forecasts. Enable location services to customize local weather news and other location-based services. (Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.)
• SCORES: Stay up to speed on the latest sports scores and schedules for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, Golf, NASCAR, Indy Car, UFC, Fantasy sports and college football and basketball.
• SAVED STORIES: Save your favorite stories to read later.
• NIGHT MODE: Enable this feature to view the app using a black background and white text.
• WIDGET: Get a quick update on the latest headlines from your Home and Lock screen! No time to read the full story? Tap the bookmark icon to save for later.
• iPAD PRO ENHANCED: Experience our captivating photography and stories in full screen or multitasking mode.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER CONTENT:
This app is free to download but for full access to all content, purchase a subscription for $11.99/month.
Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For more details, see "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
Terms of Service: http://static.app.com/terms/
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
Our app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, so we welcome you to tell us what you love and what you’d like to see more (or less) of. Contact us at: [email protected] or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps.
The applications Asbury Park Press was published
in the category News on 2012-05-02 and
was developed by Gannett.
The file size is 77.00 MB.
The current version is 4.12.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
• Fixed a bug that was causing video pop up ads to appear in the app.
• Performance and stability improvements.
• Questions about your subscription? Check out Subscription Support in the app's Settings.
I love the APP. I enjoy reading it whenever and wherever I am.
It helps me feel more connected to the community!
I like everything about it, including the notifications.
I find the APP application is a great way to read the paper when I don't have a physical paper. Overall I love what is offered. My only complaint is why do I have to watch a car commercial video before every video I really want to view. Other sites will force you to watch one on every third video. I am sick of watching Pinebelt Chevrolet commercials before every video I really want to see. I have sent emails about this with no change
This is a good app to quickly look through the recent news stories from the local paper.
gets me the info I need with an ability to access either full stories or just the abbreviated versions when time is tight.
I love to get you notices and local up to the minute news from around the area. Even when I'm not in the area.
Loving reading online. I can have the local news no matter where I am. Good job with the app.
Love being able to keep up with my former hometown!
Was a Star Ledger reader for years. I have been disappointed lately with the shoddy way their reporting has been for awhile. I have switched over to APP and I am much happier with your style and internet page.
Well written pertinent information at a glance.
Cannot gain access to any article; password is deemed invalid and requests me to reset; but same thing happens so what good is the app if I can't access it is?
Great app!! Only issue is sometimes doesn't load articles properly and says it went off line other then that it's great to catch up on Monmouth and ocean county news
Great source for quick access to local news.
Good local news
Good app, great local news
Enjoy reading my local news everyday. Thanks app
Solid Jersey Shore news. A good mix of what's happening right now, local people and fun stuff