Welcome to Topps® BUNT® 2017 MLB Baseball Card Trader!
The first ever real-time baseball trading card app is back for the 2017 Season! Slide into the nostalgia of card collecting and the competitive spirit of fantasy baseball with thousands of exclusive card designs! Set your lineup alongside live MLB games and unleash the baseball action!
COLLECT THOUSANDS OF MLB CARDS AND TRADE LIKE A PRO!
• Thousands of DIGITAL TRADING CARDS of today’s hottest MLB stars! Multiple cards released daily!
• Classic Topps meets the Digital Age: Relive your childhood with HD releases of your favorite BASEBALL LEGENDS – from as early as the 1950s through the current generation!
• Collect hundreds of new 2017 MLB Players!
• Join the best community of baseball card collectors in the world! Communicate with fellow members of BUNT Nation in the Fan Feed and propose trades to others around the world!
CONSISTENT RELEASE OF NEW CARDS – OPEN PACKS EVERY DAY FOR FREE!
• New cards and series released every day! Come back and use your free daily coin reward to collect your favorite MLB stars!
• Including the most dynamic card stores in the world, collect new series, artworks, and editions of cards that are released multiple times per day!
• Authentic and Official Collecting: Collect today’s hottest Major League Baseball stars on high-definition cards. New players added every week.
SET YOUR LINEUP FOR LIVE MLB GAMES!
• Reset your ultimate lineup every game day with your best BUNT® player cards and get real-time scores based on live performances!
• Watch live games and compete for points in real time against rival fans from around the world!
• Compete with other players in Contests to win rewards! Winners are determined by the total number of points earned by the cards played from their deck, which they play in real-time which they can play in real-time while watching their favorite team.
• The first ever “Flow of the Game” scoring feature: Swap cards in your lineup and feel the excitement of every hit, strikeout, double play or stolen base.
FEATURES FOR 2017 SEASON!
• Start LEVELING UP today as winning Contests and exchanging cards gets you experience points based on the LEVEL scoring system.
• CARD EXCHANGE feature where fans can trade in low-level cards for a higher boosted variant of the same player!
• STORE DESIGNS that hold unique offers and special packs.
• New monthly box releases, Signature and Relic cards released throughout the 2017 season.
Stay tuned with all of the game day action and newest card releases!
- Follow @ToppsDigitalOfficial on Instagram
- Join on Facebook: facebook.com/ToppsBUNT
- Follow @ToppsBUNT on Twitter
The applications MLB BUNT: Baseball Card Trader was published
in the category Sports on 2012-04-04 and
was developed by The Topps Company, Inc..
The file size is 300.74 MB.
The current version is 7.2.1 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
Miscellaneous bug fixes and stability improvements.
I got a code for topps bunt from a 2017 series 2 $20 box and the code is not working. It keeps saying that the code is invalid. Please help me.
This app is a complete waste of time.
Cards look sharp and fun to play while watching games
I had to delete the app to free up space for an important event and when I reinstalled, I couldn't login. Upon contacting support, they will not help me, because I might be trying to use two accounts on one device? Give me a break. So I've basically been kicked off an app that I've spent money on in the past, and have spent a lot of time using. I guess at least it's one less battery hogging space waster on my phone. Terrible customer service. Thanks for caring, Topps! Username is LOMENCIAD. UPDATE: I am not changing my review. Just so it's out there, I HAVE NOT LOGGED IN TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT. I had to delete the app from my phone to make space for video for an important event. I installed the app afterwards and tried to login, and was not allowed. This was using THE SAME USER ID ON THE SAME PHONE. For some reason, the people who take care of this app can't get that through their heads. They keep trying to imply that I'm using my phone for two different accounts, and I'm not. Ridiculous.
User since 2014, has had its ups and downs but at this point it's a clear money grab and nothing more
After not being able to sign in for a week and dealing with customer service telling me the same thing over and over again, I am finally able to sign in! Not sure what changed. After deleting and reinstalling the app 3 times and ultimately deciding just to keep the app deleted, I decided to try again today and was able to sign in with no error message. I am back to enjoying everything about this app and having fun again!
For proper setting please play Nirvana rape me while reading this review. Any positive reviews are due to bunt soliciting them with free coin offers. You do not own the digital rights to cards you purchase, can't log in 👋bye bye cards, use two devices 👋 bye bye cards. Oh but if you manage to hang onto your cards until you die? Nope sorry 👋 bye bye cards. Bunt survivorship clause says you can't even transfer them to your loved ones. Top that off with Topps lackluster App support, opening a ticket is basically opening an argument they won't help at all. Don't plan on trying to enjoy this app without downloading 6 or 7 other Topps apps, what don't have the time to play 7 apps? Well you need to crosstrade to have any chance of getting a good collection and since Topps apps don't support crosstrading you need to risk losing a card every time. Here are some new features: 1. Paywall so you can't purchase the best cards unless you purchase coins and now Diamonds 💎 2. Lower pack odds so even when you purchase coins you get lousy odds. A signature will run you 200.00 bux! 3. Game only boost so after you spend all that time acquiring a good cards they drop a boost in that deflates your base card values. 4. BUNT will suspend your account without explanation, and with a 2 week ticket time you will be lucky to get your rights back timely. 5. Bunt employees appear to work 9-5 est. Monday to Friday. Unfortunately most users visit the app during games that take place on evenings and weekends. So card releases end up in the hands of card shop owners and eBay seller's not fans! 6. There is no coin statement so you can't track your earnings or awards. Contact the help desk and they say oh you already got that award. Anyway they can stick it to Ya they will. Prepare to bend over ( | )
I love what you guys have done with the app! Makes the game more fun for spenders and will put them ahead of the game than people who play for free. Username for the game is UncleDrew09 if anyone would like to trade or send good offers ;)
I had a lot of fun with Bunt a couple years ago. The game ran smooth but I forgot about it until recently. It is mind boggling how the app has regressed. The UI/optimization is not acceptable and the fact that is was allowed to be sent to users is beyond a joke. It is easier to reset the app than to wait for it to fail to load. Users cards failing to appear is a known issue as well. Topps should be embarrassed at this point that a company this large is taking 5 steps back with the technology available today. Fire the company or people who make the app and get some competent people working on it to smooth it out.
Bunt 17 looks great so far.
$19.99 is the starting point to getting anything worth while....and that's for one card...maybe. It's freaking digital card. They are trying to reap the benefit of eBay sales....trouble is, when they charge so much, these cards are worth less
When I did a thing to earn coins, I never got them
This game always shuts down our blanks out and freezes every time you want to make a trade. This game is terrible😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
This is a good app for collecting digital baseball cards. I collect real cards more than anything but this is fun for collecting all of one team or player. Costs too much if you want everything.
This review intended for those loyal to their old trusty phones. Bunt 16 ran smoothly. During the season I could switch out contest cards in between batters. Gave me a shot to earn coins/packs in contests. Zip thru others' card sets to complete trades. Lots of fun!! Update to 17 -- you can't swipe/scroll cards or sort thru your set. Opening a pack is like watching a turtle on crutches cross a highway. Very slow and unplayable. I imagine it will be impossible to play in contests now (much like the Skate engine).
Best game ever THEBENJAMINHA11 is the bunt name
I cannot swipe cards side to side. In the new play ball game I cannot drag cards, very frustrating. Just a scam to get you to buy coins
Why does this app need to be so large? ...and that's without your cards being loaded.