olive magazine is now available as an interactive edition on the iPad and iPhone. Special features include easy ‘view-to-cook’ recipe cards, an integrated calendar meal-planner, a digital personalised shopping list and integrated cooking timer. Each issue is packed with imaginative recipes for special occasions or everyday dinner, top dining experiences and food-inspired travel tips for your trips.
Each month, the iPad and iPhone editions of olive magazine feature inspiring seasonal recipes, from quick after-work meals to relaxed weekend entertaining ideas. Plus, discover new places to eat with our nationwide restaurant recommendations and explore pages, which feature affordable trips for food lovers and recipes from around the world to try at home. Find out the latest food trends and boost your cooking skills with olive's expert advice.
Enhance your olive magazine experience on the iPad and iPhone through:
* RECIPE CARDS with easy ‘view-to-cook’ mode for practical use in the kitchen
* Integrated MEAL PLANNER that allows you to upload your chosen menu to your iPad or iPhone calendar
* Personalised SHOPPING LIST creator in your iPad or iPhone Notes
* Recipe BOOKMARKS for later use
* Recipes integrated with your iPad or iPhone COUNTDOWN TIMER
As with the print issues, the iPad and iPhone interactive editions includes the usual fantastic features and inspirational cooking ideas:
- Here & Now: People, places, trends and products you need to know about
- Cook: Plan your perfect weekend of eating and drinking with our imaginative, seasonal recipes, and keep your week exciting with Cook Everyday and Healthy Choices
- Eat: Restaurant round-ups and recommendations, including pro versus punter in which we invite a reader to go undercover for olive, recipes from top chefs, and The Measure drinks pages
- Explore: Affordable travel ideas for food lovers and recipes from cuisines around the world
- The Lowdown: Tips and techniques from experts to boost your cooking skills and foodie knowledge
Subscriptions and single issues
Subscriptions include full premium access to olive Magazine channel on Apple News.
Subscriptions are available on 1 month or annual terms:
• 1 month £2.49
• 1 year £23.99
Single issue prices:
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email [email protected] or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
The applications olive Magazine was published
in the category Food & Drink on 2012-04-05 and
was developed by Immediate Media Company Limited.
The file size is 33.50 MB.
The current version is 3.13.0 and works well on
6.0 and high ios versions.
Bug fixes and improvements
Olive is a U.K. publication that supplies a monthly abundance of interesting stories and creative recipes. Highly recommended for the food lover.
This app is getting worse and worse. One issue there's a recipe index, then next issue it's gone. Font is to tiny that you have to zoom right in which makes following the feature much harder. App often crashes and takes ages to reboot. Good content let down by terrible user experience.
I love to cook and try new recipes. This magazine is fantastic, great recipes, great photos and wonderful articles. Easy to use on my iPhone. Love it!!!
I enjoy the recommendations for restaurants and towns to visit. As an American, it's good Intel.
Wide variety and informative
Bought and downloaded a few issues and enjoyed the magazine. Subscribed and could no longer download current issue. Took two weeks for developer/publisher to fix the problem. A month later there was an update to a previous issue I had downloaded. Went to update and the issue deleted itself and could not be re-downloaded. Numerous emails to developer/publisher. They have acknowledged that "a few" subscribers are having problems but have not been able to fix the problem (over two weeks and still waiting).
The photos are gorgeous and recipes attractive. The app, though, needs some work. There were some dead links but an exceptional number on videos. Overall, a satisfying experience.
I have been a subscriber to digital Olive magazine for a year. I had no problems with the iPad 2. Upgraded to an iPad Air and the app crashes when launching so I have been unable to read the magazine I have subscribed to for almost 3 months.
This California girl private cook fell in love with Olive while on holiday in London. One of my fave British heritage breweries Batemans Brewery was featured in an issue; meant to read just the article and ended up buying the magazine and downloading app when I got back to states
@Olive_Glass_ I love ur quotes on the Penthouse magazine issue... where I can read a more in depth interview about u? I want to l know more
THE OLIVE TREE Film Review #filmreviews
My article from this week on Olive Branch being named Money Magazine’s 5th best place to live in USA.