From critically acclaimed storytelling and photography, to rich-media videos, full 360-degree experiences and virtual reality, we're able to not only tell the news, but allow you to be completely immersed in it. And with our local-to-national coverage, you can add news stories happening right in your own communities.
• NEWS: Browse national, local and most popular stories to keep you connected.
• NEWS ALERTS: Get news as it breaks by opting in for push notifications on News, Sports, Life, Money or Tech. Rich notifications allow you to get an article preview, save and share from your lock screen.
• VIRTUAL REALITY: Bring the news to life with 360° video and virtual reality. Check out our new weekly VR series, VRtually There with three new thrilling VR experiences every Thursday.
• WEATHER: Be prepared with live weather information from hourly to 10-day forecasts. Enable location services to customize local weather news and other location-based services. (Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.)
• SCORES: Stay up to speed on the latest sports scores and schedules for NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, Golf, NASCAR, Indy Car, UFC, Fantasy sports and college football and basketball.
• SAVED STORIES: Save your favorite stories to read later.
• NIGHT MODE: Enable this feature to view the app using a black background and white text.
• WIDGET: Get a quick update on the latest headlines from your Home and Lock screen! No time to read the full story? Tap the bookmark icon to save for later.
• iPAD PRO ENHANCED: Experience our captivating photography and stories in full screen or multitasking mode.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER CONTENT:
This app is free to download but for full access to all content, purchase a subscription for $7.99/month.
Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For more details, see "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
Terms of Service: http://static.coloradoan.com/terms/
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
Our app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, so we welcome you to tell us what you love and what you’d like to see more (or less) of. Contact us at: [email protected] or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps.
The applications The Coloradoan was published
in the category News on 2012-04-11 and
was developed by Gannett.
The file size is 105.15 MB.
The current version is 5.0.2 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Our new navigation design just made it a lot easier for you to find the news you want to read.
• Top Stories: Today's front page - articles, videos and galleries curated by our Editors.
• Discover: Quickly scan the day's most read stories.
• Sections: Find your go to news sections or discover something new.
• Settings: Tap to send feedback (we'd love to hear it), manage your account (subscribe, sign in) and find your favorite features - Night Mode, Offline Reading, Saved Stories, News Alerts - all in one spot.
I run thru the headlines each day to remain 'plugged-in' to local info.
Nothing special, just a solid local news app. Love it
Built around sections...first being local and regional then a healthy dose of national with their link to USA Today. Try Kevin Dugan out...a seasoned reporter covering detailed workings of the city and sometimes lighter fare. I'm impressed with their invites to come sit with them and kick things around where they ask, "how can we improve?"
Perfect for anyone interested in CSU athletics news.
Nice presentation of the local news. Very mobile friendly.
The Coloradoan is great for local news. It doesn't provide coverage of state or federal politics, so one has to go elsewhere for that info, but the app works well and is easy to use.
This app is simple and easy! All the local news in one place! Thanks
The Coloradoan is the only reliable news source for NoCo locals. I have very impressed with their coverage of breaking local news in the last year and have replaced Denver 9 with the Coloradoan as my primary source.
I like this paper because it gives some good local stories. Unfortunately, the number of stories is a bit light for a town the size of Fort Collins.
This is a news app and nothing more - the way it ought to be.
Recent Northern Colorado homicides raise question: Is Larimer County less safe? By Saja Hindi, The Coloradoan FO…
Fossil Ridge wins slugfest over rival Fort Collins - The Coloradoan
77-year-old sentenced to 10 years for growing marijuana - The Coloradoan
Great app. Best newspaper app I've got
Screen only allows viewing on iPad vertically. I would like to rotate it horizontally.
Love it! Just moved to the community and it keeps me abreast of all the news and local happenings. Highly recommended.
I know you rushed this app to market, but no access to view or leave a comment on the app? Crazy.
I love the Coloradan but hate the app, although I still use it daily. I am constantly accidentally sliding from article categories rather than scrolling down like I intend. Extremely frustrating. I always hit something that changes the article. The app also closes randomly. This is coming from an 18 year old who adequately understands how to use an iPhone as well.
Oh...and how about a bookmarking, save or search feature? I'd like to be able to find that article on great hikes this weekend when I go hiking :-)
The app does not update. Terrible app.
It's the local news!
This version is awful. Some sections not updated for over a week, including obits. May cancel overpriced subscription.