Over 30 million people around the world have already created a website using Weebly. Now, with Weebly Mobile you can create a website, blog or store directly from your iPhone or iPad.
“Weebly's clear, usable interface, attractive themes, strong commerce features, mobile capabilities, and site portability earned it a PCMag Editors' Choice for modern site builders.” - PC Mag
iPhone & iPad Features:
Create a website from your iPhone or iPad
• Use the intuitive drag-and-drop builder designed specifically for touchscreen
• Upload images directly from your photo library, select from a wide range of text, media and design elements
• Customize your site with the same free, responsive themes offered on Weebly desktop
See all your activity in one place
• Monitor all of your site activity in real-time from the Site Dashboard
• See detailed stats on blog comments, site traffic, store orders, form entries, and more from one interface
Run your business from anywhere
• Build and manage your online store from anywhere. Process and fulfill orders, add products, check inventory, and receive notifications when a new order is placed
• Instantly accept payments from Stripe, Square, or PayPal
Create a blog and stay connected to your visitors
• Publish your thoughts with the blog post editor
• Instantly respond to blog comments and form entries, reply to customer inquiries and stay connected to your followers from anywhere
• Never travel far from your loyal readers, customers and fans
• Capture updates in offline mode
• Save and sync work across all devices so you can pick up where you left off on desktop or mobile
Apple Watch Features:
• Monitor website trends and stats directly from your Apple Watch with key metrics on high-level activity for any website created with Weebly
• Monitor your business and check order status and notifications when new orders are placed
• Receive notifications for new blog comments with the ability to approve, delete, mark as spam or dismiss each comments from an easy to use interface
• Starter: monthly subscription of $13.99 or yearly subscription of $99.99 per year
• Pro: monthly subscription of $17.99 or yearly subscription of $149.99 per year
• Business: monthly subscription of $34.99 or yearly subscription of $299.99 per year
• Performance: monthly subscription of $45.99 or yearly subscription of $449.99
Your subscription will automatically renew in a month or yearly, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Weebly's terms of service: https://www.weebly.com/terms-of-service
The applications Weebly was published
in the category Productivity on 2012-05-02 and
was developed by Weebly, Inc..
The file size is 178.06 MB.
The current version is 4.41.0 and works well on
9.1 and high ios versions.
Weebly now supports iOS 11 Drag and Drop. You are now able to drag images, documents, and other media files into the Weebly editor, making it even easier for you to create and update your website or blog.
Great for beginners wanting to learn how to develop a website.
Waste of Time
I truly like to be able to write something on my blog anytime. With this app I have the freedom of writing whenever I have the inspiration.
I've been using this for over a year! Super simple to add and move photos around! Updating info is easy too! I love it! So many out there but this one is definitely easy to use and simple to understand. ❤️👍
This is an awesome app. You can do everything
I love using Weebly for our website. Not crazy about the difficulty editing on my iPad and the lack of update on pictures. My inability to access font options in editing is frustrating. I've experienced this even on my iMac pro.
Excelente recurso educativo para trabajar con mis estudiantes!
This app is useless. When I click on Edit, it takes me to my home page. I could edit that if I wanted to. But the only way I can go to my other pages is to tap the Pages button. Once I get to the page I want to edit, it does not allow me to do ANYTHING on that page. I try clicking on the part I want to edit, and it gives me the options to either copy or delete. That's not what I want to do. It will not allow me to type in the field. Then it tells me "saving one change". What one change?! I didn't DO anything! I can only edit my site from my desktop. So I deleted this sorry app from my phone.
I'm sure for some, this app is great... for me. Not so much. Weebly app is well designed in its layout, but continues to crash, over and over and over again when uploading higher resolution photos for my website. When will you fix this???
My students and parents LOVE Weebly!!!!!
"Don't take the [teaching] job with a rigid system where everything is prescribed." Dr. Nel Noddings
@neolithicman1: #KS2 Stone Age ? We provide by far the very best #school visits in #Cheshire #northwest for inf…
Due dates posted! Check out website for more details and handouts!
The app is amazing but it does not have the updated version of my site. I cannot edit it because pages, and text is not there. I hope they fix it because it is great to edit on the go with my iPad Pro
Just updated, and it crashes on opening. The web version is great, but so far the mobile iPhone version crashes before I can even TRY to use it.
This program is very cool! I can create my site, absolute free!
I appreciate the quick response weebly took in getting back to me for solving an issue I had. I believe it was an issue with the computer and ipad i was using with not being up to date. I used a different desktop and the website was showing up proper. Thanks for getting a response back to me!
This is an awesome app. I've had a lot of blogs & websites throughout the years, and I've never had such an easy platform that allows me to post through my phone! Seriously so so convenient when I'm on the go, and wanting to post! Thank you!!
Everything is great, but I can't edit added apps on mobile (like the countdown timer). I also can't make a blog post. Please fix this. Also. Now, on my mobile device, the picture doesnt come doubt where I put it but it does on the blog pages. ?????????
When I upload pictures the app just crashes other than that it's wonderful but it's annoying having it crash all the time
Absolutely horrible to access on a mobile device
The folks who keep our website up to date are not web professionals and they have no difficulty using Weebly's tools. However, guests to our site remark about the clean professional look we have. Thanks Weebly for making it possible.