Download Keepsafe to join the millions of people who have entrusted over a billion pictures to Keepsafe: the most popular photo locker and album vault app.
Keepsafe secures personal photos and videos by locking them down with PIN protection, fingerprint touch ID, and military-grade encryption. It’s the best place for storing your personal pictures and videos. With Keepsafe, you can protect your privacy, secure your photos, and save phone space.
Use Keepsafe for:
- Preserving special memories
- Storing family photos
- Protecting copies of your driver’s license, ID cards, and credit cards
- Organizing important documents
What makes Keepsafe different?
• Award-winning photo locker, with over 70 million users
• Beautiful design and UX. Easy to upload, view & organize photos
• Smooth scrolling for photo viewing on all devices
- Phone and tablet support
- Simple interface
- Easy-to-use PIN pad access
- Photo backup
- Custom albums
- Full-screen and slideshow viewing for photos and videos
- Integrated camera for taking photos directly in Keepsafe
- Safe Send for sharing pictures for a limited time from Keepsafe
- Syncs images and videos in Keepsafe to all of your Keepsafe installations on any platform
- Shared Albums if you want to share private items with someone else
Keepsafe Premium’s Exclusive Features:
Manage Your Photos
• Album Lock: Assign individual PIN codes to access particular albums
• Private Cloud: Stores up to 5,000 items in Keepsafe
• Space Saver: Compresses photos and saves originals to the Cloud
• Trash Recovery: Retrieves photos you’ve mistakenly deleted
• Ad-Free: Keeps your photo-viewing experience distraction-free
• Custom Album Covers: Sets album thumbnails to a specific image
Help & Support
Problems or questions?
Visit Keepsafe’s support site at https://support.getkeepsafe.com/hc/en-us
Send a ticket from inside Keepsafe (best for troubleshooting)
Contact us at [email protected]
Keepsafe Premium Subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period
- Length of subscriptions: one month & one year
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Price of subscriptions: one month - $9.99 dollars & one year - $23.99 dollars
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://www.getkeepsafe.com/policies/#terms
Keepsafe Basic is ad supported: http://bit.ly/1M3HmAc
The applications Secret Photo Vault - Keepsafe was published
in the category Photo & Video on 2012-04-06 and
was developed by KeepSafe Software, Inc..
The file size is 219.09 MB.
The current version is 8.28.1 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
More bugs and crashes fixed! Woohoo!
- Fixed a sporadic crash when viewing a photo from the gallery
Still having issues? Please reach out to us at [email protected]
I think it’s great. No complaints five stars
Good same site
You guys just erased all of my videos. I want them back!
Constant ads are very annoying. Makes me want to delete the app every time I use it.
I like this app just need more gigs of space and a better way to communicate to solve problems
Fun to keep your private pix safe!
After clicking the app it loads the icon but after that it keeps crashing, I’ve reset my phone, checked for updates in the App Store and checked for updates on my iPhone all up to date
This is the best app of it's kinda Everyone should have a look and see what there missing out on..
I’ve been using this app for years and absolutely love it, has been perfect in every way when i use it nearly every day! Unfortunately sometime in the last week or so it’s just decided it won’t open at all. Doesn’t make it past the initial startup screen.
It’s great to store your photos the only issue that I can see is no photo metadata is stored like In iPhoto so you loose date photo was taken and where it was taken
Unusable, gives no indication of multiple video files being added to gallery, they just pop up randomly once downloaded. Thumbnails are incorrect, you click on a particular video, only to find it isn't the video that's indicated by the thumb nail, and is totally different. This app might be OK with pics, but I can't say the same regarding videos
I’ve been a loyal user of keep safe for years now, but a recent glitch has forced me to move to other image vault softwares. Images keep duplicating and glitching when they’re moved inside an album, and no emergency fix or patch has been given to address this problem.
Does what it says. A+
I have had this app for I don’t even know how long, and it’s never failed me. However since this last update (version 8.24.0) which completed about an hour ago, when I upload photos to my safe and move them around and re arrange order, they duplicate photos that already existed and replace photos I just uploaded and if I keep moving photos around they change each time I move. It’s extremely annoying cause now I don’t know which photos are in there and which aren’t. Other than that though it’s an amazing app
I cannot speak for the premium version but on the basic version I lost data during the cloud backup. Also I tried to share with myself between devices and got one pic and many blank grey tiles. Too many bugs in it to justify a lifetime subscription - I’m scared to buy any subscription because I might lose data again when I try to sync - will it make my primary device override changes on my secondary device. There is no published information on this.
Here’s the thing, I downloaded the app and put all the information I needed there. I had to transfer videos there (of me singing) because I wanted to keep them private. I put the password and everything. Then I wanted to check on what videos were transferred exactly (I had to make sure), I put the right password and every time I put the actual, right, freaking password, I get a ‘Wrong password’ I know what password I put and I typed the right thing so ?? I deleted the app because it was also laggy. Now if it worked for you congrats. It just didn’t work for me.
The bug has existed for a while. When I try to move any photo stored in this app to my camera roll, it says “0 items saved to camera”, and in fact none of my photos are moved to my camera roll. Just fix it.
Very very nice....
Its a great app, but i deleted it and when i tried to get it back the access code would not send, so i have been trying to log in for a very long time
It is very disappointing, I’ve paid for an upgrade so that I can recover my files but the upgrade doesn’t occur why? Am thinking of cancellations of payments because this is not fair and just. This is very bad App ever experience. It’s a garbage
This is a very handy nice to have and use app. I wish photo duplicates removal would come back. Also be nice to know which files Are not backed up easily with out having to check every photo and video.
This app is great Been using it for years. It’s simple and intuitive
Don't download the app once your photos and videos there they will lock them and they will try to force you to buy more space they will not allow you to get them back !!
I have been a premium member for a few years. This app was great until a few weeks ago. Now the app stalls, freezes and crashes every single time. I can’t even send feedback because the app freezes. Even after the most recent update today, still same issue. It appears that they cannot keep up with technological updates. This is no longer a application that is deemed reliable, specially for paying premium customers.
Good idea but crashes on start up, then freezes phone and can’t even force close app. Have to restart phone. This is on iPhone running iOS 12.1
The app is good but I hate the adverts
App won’t let me downgrade to basic so o can remove my files. Can not access anything and when I hit keep basic it asks to downgrade and when I do it won’t do anything.
Love the app but I can no longer access keepsafe since its latest update. Please fix it soon!!
Easy to store sensitive and confidential documents
Take out the premium
I have been using this app for a year and just bought premium, I'm even more satisfied by this app I would recommend it to everyone, great for storing photos.
Do not download. It is constantly crashing every time I try to import a photo to an album. It is bad!
Hands down, KeepSafe is miles ahead of every other app. I don't use the Cloud service, but I haven't seen any other app that's offered that. The UI is beautiful and it is an extremely intelligent app. Just download it and you will understand what I mean as soon as you start using it. I think this is probably the one app I'm delighted to give a review for.
Clever little app. I added a comment ages ago when the app was acting up. Those kinks were all ironed out but I never came back to give the developers credit. Wonderful app in free version. Not sure I'd pay monthly for it tho. Maybe a one off fee version with some of the features on premium?