We’re changing the way you find and play the music you love
• Listen free with a Prime membership or get more with Amazon Music Unlimited
• Go hands-free with Alexa! No need to tap, just say “Alexa” wait for the tone, and ask to play music. No searching or browsing required.
• Explore curated playlists and stations, always ad-free and with unlimited skips
• Download your favorite albums, songs, and playlists to your mobile device for offline listening. Your music is available anytime, anywhere.
Amazon Music Unlimited
• Choose from over 50 million songs, thousands of curated playlists and stations, and get personalized recommendations
• Stream weekly new releases from today’s most popular artists
• Start your 30 day free trial
Music Included with Prime
• Enjoy a curated catalog of two million songs, playlists, and stations
• Always ad-free and included with your Prime membership
• Listen to music you’ve purchased from Amazon – MP3s or AutoRip CDs/Vinyl. Your Amazon purchases are stored for free in the Amazon cloud
• Play music already stored on your iOS device – you can mix with Amazon Music Unlimited or Prime Music songs to make your perfect playlist.
Visit us at:
The applications Amazon Music was published
in the category Music on 2012-06-12 and
was developed by AMZN Mobile LLC.
The file size is 158.60 MB.
The current version is 8.6.0 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Overall best Muzak player of them all and very reasonable priced
Wish My Music had all the music I’ve purchased via Amazon
I really appreciate its ease of use. It’s always reliable, and I like that I can put it in Offline mode, which lets me know I’m not consuming data.
I love this
Love utilizing with my prime account. Love the lyrics display. Sometimes have trouble navigating the app to find a specific song or artist. Wish there was a selection for Amazon Prime to include all the extras for music and audible and kindle rather than additional monthly add on.
Thank you for the choice’s and the value of the product.
Needs to have more variety of artists including some less well known artist. Besides that great app
Besides enjoying it in the daytime I have my favorites I listen to for falling asleep.
It has had almost everything I have wanted to listen to.
During the day, my favorite country music! At night, zen meditation music! Love Amazon music!
Great choice of music
Great collection. Definitely value for money !!
Love the app and how it’s amazon Alexa enabled, especially in the car and synced with my echos!
Worth the money..
Forget Spotify & iHeart. Amazon is all I need
I’ve been trying to login for the past 3 hours now and all I’ve gotten are errors.
Great mixes and artist
Use this all of the time, all over the house, in the car, in my classroom at school— all over— all the time. Easy to use. Access to all genres of music. Let’s me make playlists. Let’s me access those playlists through Alexa. Great app.
Deepest catalog of music available.
They have a good selection and the shuffle works well.
I never touch itunes now that I have amazon unlimited music. everything I want, whenever I want it. Just amazing.
I love it. Listen several times each day, I have weird musical tastes and it’s all here. 5 stars!!
Best deal around music movies and merch
I think it’s better than Apple, Spotify or any other service
I really like how they have different styles of music from different timeframes. I listen to lots of music but I get bored listening to the same type of music for too long. It's also cool to hear new music that I would never have heard anywhere else. Keep it up Amazon!
Great as part of the Prime membership but has nothing compared to mixes and stations based off of your preferences to introduce you to different artist/genres like Apple Music does.
Top of the pile.
I wish the interface could be improved. It is clumsy and also keeps offering music that does not interest me. Classical music library could also be more extensive.
I have Alexa and the ability to save music to playlists is easy but then I can save just that playlist to my phone and listen when offline - running or in the car etc with the iPod. Perfect.
Got an Echo Dot for Christmas & finally got around to setting it up! As I’ve Amazon Prime, I decided to get Amazon music. After downloading the app & going through everything, I was told my account wasn’t recognised!! Finally after some much needed help from amazon customer care, it was all sorted :)
Great music app
Very good service great music
Great app so far
What a great app, connects to my Bluetooth without my even to scan for it.
This is a horrible app it keeps saying sorry we can’t verify your amazon account even if you create a new one if anyone knows how to help me pls do I would really like to use this app because it does sound great
I have premium, but even still half of the time the songs won’t play if I don’t have access to wifi. Doesn’t have as much music available as Spotify ( which is the service I was using before and what I will revert back to at the end of the month)