At Bat – the #1 source for live baseball on your iPhone and iPad – Is the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** AT BAT SUBSCRIPTIONS ****
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Opening Day to the World Series.
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
- MLB.TV All Teams subscribers receive At Bat’s premium features for free.
**** 2019 FEATURES ****
(NOTE: Additional features and functionality will be available in regular app updates throughout the season. Make sure to keep At Bat updated to take advantage of these as you follow your favorite team and players.)
-- Watch and Listen Live --
• Watch the MLB.TV Game of the Day (subject to blackout restrictions; no subscription required)
• Access your MLB.TV All Teams subscription to watch every out-of-market game (Subscription required)
• See key plays and pivotal moments from every game with Live Look-Ins (No blackout restrictions; At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Watch in-game highlights (No blackout restrictions; no subscription required)
• Listen to Home, Away and Spanish-language (where available) radio broadcasts (At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts (supported iPhones and iPads only; At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Watch Condensed Games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
• Multitasking split view (select iPads)
• Picture-in-Picture streaming for live video and highlights (select iPads)
• Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC and to the MLB skill on voice activated platforms with a valid MLB.com account)
• Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
• Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
-- Follow Your Favorite Team --
• Enhanced, Gameday pitch-by-pitch features, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB parks
• Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
• Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
• Customize your iPhone and iPad screens with MLB Club-branded app icons
• Designated your favorite team to be featured in At Bat’s homescreen, scoreboard, news and video
• Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (iPhone only)
• Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games
• Search function for all active and historical MLB player cards (iPhone only)
• Closed captioning for live video
• Get notifications for Cut4’s offbeat short-form content
• Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
© 2019 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
The applications MLB At Bat was published
in the category Sports on 2012-02-29 and
was developed by MLB.
The file size is 175.71 MB.
The current version is 12.1.4 and works well on
11.0 and high ios versions.
- Condensed Game and Game Recap videos have returned to their proper home – at the top of the Gameday Videos tab
- The featured video for each game should appear once more in the Gameday Wrap view
- Spanish users should now see Spanish titles and descriptions on highlights
- Fixed a crash that could occur when casting VOD content
- The error message displayed when entering an invalid username/password is now more descriptive
MLBatBat has been my favorite app for years. No issue with paying the annual $20 fee for access to the videos and games daily. My favorite part of the app was the ability to search video and seamlessly watch my favorite plays and players without any hesitation. This year.... the search bar is gone and there’s an advertisement before every single video. What’s the point of me paying $20?
No search in video because they only show 25 videos total. So if you want to search you can’t. I use to get lost enjoying rewatching old videos. I can’t search for ‘review’ or ‘fan’ or ‘hit by pitch’ etc. and enjoy seeing other actions specific to baseball. Congratulations you’ve ruined a great app. Unless you fix all this I’ll never buy it again.
I signed up so I could have one place to go to watch the Cubs play instead of sometimes they are on WGN, sometimes on ABC, sometimes on CBS Sports, etc. I don’t have a cable subscription that gets all the channels that the cubs could play on. Come to find out, it’s blacked out while I’m at home. What you hear now is that MLB is struggling to reach new, younger fans and that the sport is slowly dying do to their inability to attract a younger generation. Here’s and idea MLB! Try making your product more ACCESSIBLE instead of trying to milk every red cent out of your aging fan base! BTW, when I found out I was blacked out in my region I canceled my subscription that came with 1 free trial week immediately! Come to find out I still got charged the $25 for the week after my trial was up!!! What kind of BS is that!!!
This app used to be amazing. However, they seem to have broken the Videos/Highlights section of box scores in their 2019 season update. Recent highlights work fine within the box score, but tapping the Videos tab reveals a "No highlights currently available" message. Many others have reported this, too, but so far, the outcry has fallen on deaf ears or the devs are too lazy to figure out a fix. Pretty disappointing for a longtime MLB.TV subscriber. This may be my last year if they don't fix this critical component of this app.
Ads on the screen. Ads before highlights. Why do I pay for the app when I’m going to be inundated with ads?
MLB.TV said this app would be 100% free with annual subscription, which we paid for in full in February 2019 for over $129.00 and app doesn't work. It doesn't allow us to log into our account or anything. Absolutely a scam!
Much better than it's Android counterpart. Fewer bugs and so much extra content. Three bugs I have noticed: While scrolling through news articles, those Twitter inserts appear and disappear and make the articles difficult to read. There is a similar issue while looking at scoring plays. I scroll through and it forces me back to the top so I have to fight it to look at scoring plays in later innings. The third issue I had was a weird one. I am an MLB.tv subscriber and I tried to watch a game but it kept telling me I needed an MLB.tv subscription. Tried again in ten minutes and it worked. The subscription fee is $120/year so I hope this doesn't become a common occurrence.
This used to be the only app I would purchase every year. Other sports were way behind MLB. Live action, access to stats, pitch track, video replays all used to work very well. This year, the app is suddenly buggy. Video replays constantly not available in the game — have to navigate out of the game I’m following and find videos in a separate section — which only plays videos after ads. Other game scores and status in the header are constantly several innings, if not hours, behind the action. If it doesn’t improve soon, I won’t be buying the app again
Why am I paying a subscription fee to be inundated by ads? I can understand an ad every now and then, but now there’s ads at the bottom of the screen and every time I click me on a highlight another ad pops up this is ridiculous! This app is getting worse and worse every year.
Trying to get out subscription