EasilyDo is an award winning assistant that organizes your work and personal life. Less work, less worry, and more time for you.
Here’s some of what this thoughtful virtual assistant does: Merges duplicate contacts, checks traffic so you know when to leave for a meeting, identifies email you may have forgotten to respond to, adds meetings committed to in email that are not on your calendar, adds flights to calendar & notifies you of delays or cancellations— even TSA security wait times. Premium and Business editions take assistance to another level and even connect to Salesforce to automate CRM data entry!
All this is done without you lifting a finger.
EasilyDo streamlines your tasks by connecting to apps & services you care about. Connect and manage your email accounts and calendars from Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange and IMAP accounts, and other services like LinkedIn, Evernote and Facebook. Also supports virtually all airlines, hotels, restaurants, shipment providers, & rental car companies.
Recommended on NBC’s Today Show, The Katie Couric Show, and featured by Apple on the iTunes home page! Critically acclaimed by Time, WSJ, New York Times & more.
Over 43 automated features:
Navigate Your Day
• Alerts when it’s time to go with drive time & parking
• Auto-dial into conf calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Driving & public transit times for daily commute
• Directions and drive time to home & work
• Weather forecast for home or travel
• Enter to-dos
• Access boarding passes
• Get flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes)
• Add itineraries to calendar
• Add confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants, movies, & events to cal
• Track packages
• Set bill reminders
• Get bad weather alerts
• Be notified of important emails
• Get free apps
• Auto-text when you leave a certain location
• Schedule birthday greetings with custom photo & gift card
• RSVP to invites
• Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
• View top photos and pics you're tagged in from Instagram
• Add profile pics to Contacts
• Add contact info from email to update Contacts, Salesforce and Evernote & connect on LinkedIn
• Remove outdated emails from Contacts
• Merge duplicate contacts
• Create calendar events automatically for meetings you've agreed to over email
• File receipts
• Backup emails & attachments to Dropbox, Evernote or Box
• Clean out deals & old calendar reminders
• Sync your Facebook profile pic to Twitter
• Preview email attachments
Recurring Premium Services:
• Merge duplicate contacts from a Contacts list at once
• Discovers info for new & existing contacts from email and auto-adds them
• Store a backup of your device's Contacts
• Real-time email discovery for related tasks
• Add up to 5 'Important Email' Alerts
• Auto-forward receipts
• Save 10% on gift cards for birthdays
• Receive up-to-the-minute travel notifs for delays, cancellations & gate changes
Recurring Business Services:
• Get all the benefits of Premium PLUS
• Automatically add and update contact info from the signature block of emails to Salesforce
• Intelligent reminders to log emails and meeting notes, upload documents and update opportunities in Salesforce
• Connect Evernote and automatically update Salesforce with notes and scanned business cards
• Touch ID and MobileIron integration
One-time purchase: Catch All Contacts! This feature will scan your email history and find contact information you've missed over the last 1 year to add to your Contacts or Salesforce.
Premium purchase of $49.99 annually or $4.99 monthly subscription will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. $49.99 or $4.99 will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can't cancel a subscription during the active period.
The applications EasilyDo Assistant for Contacts, Calendar, Email, Travel and Receipts was published
in the category Productivity on 2012-04-17 and
was developed by Easilydo Inc..
The file size is 48.96 MB.
The current version is 3.9.1 and works well on
8.0 and high ios versions.
- 5 day at-a-glance weather card
- Dial in to a conference call with the passcode directly from the card in your feed
- Support for iOS 9
Great way to organize your day
I recently found out about this app, and have been using it for almost two months now. I am pleasantly pleased with it, and you will be also if you give it a try. (:
I've had Easily Do for a while now, and I am STILL amazed at how it keeps me on my toes (birthdays and such), informed (weather, shipments of products I've ordered, etc) and entertained (music downloads, app of the day, etc). How DOES it know so much? My own Personal Assistant!!! It has been a year since I gave this review. I am still thrilled and amazed at how it keeps me on my toes. But, I will say that the app crashes every few months, which is annoying. It means I have to delete the app and then re-install it, which is a huge inconvenience, especially if I'm out and about.
EasilyDo somehow takes information from various sources off your phone and organizes your schedule. Very helpful!
Have been waiting for this app forever! Ties all of my daily planning sources together in one venue!! Thank you EasilyDo!!
I'm such a busy person and this app really helps me out! Thanks! Wish it had more themes
One word. Awesome
It integrates so well with email! It is pretty smart about important things!
With all the stuff in my life, email, appointments, calendars, this is a huge time saver. You won't forget a birthday, appointment, and you can keep track of your amazon orders all on 1 screen.
The last update to this app was October 2015. Can you please update it and perhaps add additional functionality and iOS 10 compatibility? Thanks.
I tried not to commit to this app for a while. I kept thinking thinking I could find better. I tried Informant, 24me, IQtell, I even bought Omnifocus. While it can be argued which is actually best, I just don't have the time necessary to learn and understand all the functions they offer. For me and the way I operate, EasilyDo is where it's at. If you haven't yet, try the sister app for email too. There's no better email client for me either.
I decided to give it a try but at first I wanna mention that it's not a free app. Look at the purchases - it is from 5 to 240$. And well for free I didn't get the use from it. Moreover, it crashed on my phone. Not for me
Very happy with this app. Highly recommended
And I don't like that attitude.
Very useful productivity app for email. Somehow reads content and knows if things need responses. Has saved me a lot of headache, highly recommended
It's does what I need it to do, and has a pretty intuitive way of automating certain activities. Great app, but it has been a year since an update. Let's get some iPad support and add some other app connectivity for 5 stars!
Got the paid version and honestly the worst app I've ever bought. Very horrible customer service that doesn't even reply to your emails and does not work with all corporate emails!!! Save yourself the money invested in something else.
Very helpful app