My Macros+ is the only diet tracking app made by a fitness professional! We are proud to bring you the complete diet tracking solution. As featured on DailyBurn, IIFYM.com and Mens Health
My Macros+ has been formulated after years of frustration and wasted money spent on trying to find a decent diet tracking app to use in our daily lives.
With My Macros+ you will be provided with a magnitude of detailed features, all while keeping ease of use in mind. Add one of our over 4,000,000 food items to your day in as little as 3 taps, and once you do you can view your nutritional breakdown by food item, meals and daily totals.
*** What Separates My Macros+ ***
• Fully operational offline!
• Set your nutrition goals by gram
• Available and optimized for all iOS platforms, syncing your account data automatically
• Barcode scanner to quickly track your food
• Macronutrient totals given not only for the day, but for each individual meal as well
• Add food to infinitely many meals. No more being restricted to Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snack
• Input custom food in any quantity you want. My Macros+ converts it down to 1 so you can reuse that food in your daily meals at any measurement you desire.
• Have as many nutrition goals as you want to accommodate things like carb cycle, workout vs off day nutrition, etc
• Easily keep track of your Actual vs Daily goals toolbar on the bottom of your daily food log
*** 3D Touch ***
New on the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus you can use Apples 3D Touch to preview nutritional information for any food listing inside of the app. Simply press hard on the food item to bring up a nutritional preview of that food. Continue your press deep into your screen to enter the food information screen you are accustom too.
*** HealthKit Integration ***
New on iOS 8 you can utilize HealthKit. Inside HealthKit you can see all of the nutrition data that My Macros+ tracks alongside the rest of your health data from other apps. HealthKit is a great way to keep tabs on your overall health and well being
*** Apple Watch Integration ***
My Macros+ on the Apple Watch is now available and fully optimized for Watch OS 2.
View your remaining macros, daily nutrition and fast track a food item straight through your Apple Watch.
*** Some Great Features ***
• Over 4,000,000 Food Items to choose from!
• Built in food from some of your favorite and most popular fast food restaurants
• Every one of the 4,000,000+ food items are fully customizable and editable
• Set your nutrition goals by gram
• Beautiful daily nutritional reporting system
• Set your daily goals and track your progress with ease
• Ability to input as many custom foods you want with any serving size/type
• View your friends meals through My Circle
• Intuitive and easy to browse user interface for navigating quickly through food lists
• View your most recent or most frequently eaten food items to allow for quick access to your commonly used foods.
• Mark and save your favorite foods
• Track and monitor your bodyweight
• Save your favorite meals
• 'Remember' already eaten meals with one click
• Nutrition calculator to help get you on the right track with your diet
• Water Tracking
** Now offering My Macros+ Pro Subscriptions (Optional) **
A MM+ Pro Subscription is an optional In-App-Purchase auto-renewable subscription that unlocks great new Pro-Style features. Features Include:
• Diet summary - Get a day-by-day breakdown of your diet, body weight and favorite foods
• Detailed Analysis - Compare any data point side by side to gain deep insight.
• Spreadsheet export - Get all of your data in csv format for even richer analysis
• My Macros+ on the web - Access My Macros+ through any web browser @ getMyMacros.com
MM+ Pro Subscriptions are completely optional and offered at $1.99/month or $19.99/year and renew automatically unless canceled through the Settings app on your device.
The applications My Macros+ Diet, Weight and Calorie Tracker was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2011-10-28 and
was developed by Jason Loewy.
The file size is 72.08 MB.
The current version is 7.0.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Thank you for using My Macros+! We love the positive feedback we have been getting from our users and we're continuing to improve on an already great foundation.
My Macros+ v7.0 is here with a HUGE update!
Smart Search Assist
• Cut tracking time in half with this new feature. After tracking food through “Search” your commonly paired foods will appear filled in the search list upon your return.
• Now you can track your daily water intake alongside your diet and body weight
• Now available in the app. Go to the “App Settings” page and turn on Net Carbs if you want them to be displayed app wide
More Detail For Each Food
• Now each food page has a graph for its Protein : Carb : Fat ratio
Improved Macro Goals
• Have a target calorie goal? You can now create a custom macro goal just by inputting your target calories and macro ratios
Bug Fixes and UI Improvements
• Notes now included when you email a day
• Fast Track on the Apple Watch App
• Weight data % when switching between tracking in kg and lbs
Really helps me keep track of calories!
Been using MFP for two years. This app is so customizable!! Portions are perfect for IIFYM, so little math for the user. Highly recommend!
Love this app for tracking carbs and fat. It really helps you see what you're taking in. I love the barcode scanner. Great app thanks!
Well worth the couple bucks. Helps keep me in the right zones in terms of macro dieting.
Super easy to use and extremely helpful for someone who's not into doing this by nature. Shameless plug: facebook.com/mattfranchinaadvisor
Much better then my fitness pal. Soooo much easier!
I love this app
Great App- but I hate being bothered and constantly asked to leave a review
I'm hoping it improves and I can go back to it with how it works with Avatar but right now MyFitnessPal still reigns supreme
Great tracking app
Easy to use! Love love love
I've been using MFP for a few years. I thought by paying I would get something amazing since MFP was close to it. Wrong. Great that it syncs to avatar nutrition, but it doesn't track your weight as well? Searching was not as easy as I expected. Recipes were difficult to create. Paid $2.99 for the app and $1.99 for online service. I really feel cheated. I hope it's just the conversion from one app to another that makes it seem so awful. Never should have paid for this app. Stick with MFP. Sure there are some annoying issues (not being able to put exact Macros), but this app is bare bones at best. I can't even change the serving sizes. So I have to search for someone who input the same amount I want to use which seems like a huge waste of time. I feel duped. Maybe I just need time to adjust, but it looks bleak at this point.
Overall, it's a great app(I'm looking at potential). I love that it allows you to categorize way more than MFP(pre workout, etc), but the search needs to be upgraded BADLY. I'm a personal trainer so I'm thinking more for my clients that have no idea how to really measure and track. The barcode scanner hardly ever picks up anything(I'm eating normal mass produced food), and when you search you have to write EXACTLY what you're looking for and it still won't find it some times(e.g you can't look up eggs because nothing comes out, I have to literally type grade a large egg and start looking.) You guys are on to something by allowing cross platforming with avatar nutrition and I see the potential just please keep making those improvements and the app will blow up for real. Thank you!
I use this app every day, it's been extremely helpful
Way better than MFP for those who know what they're doing when it comes to counting macros. So much easier to deal with, interface is hassle free and completely customizable.
It's got anything you could want!
I have been a MyFitnessPal user since about 2012 when I wanted to track calories. While it has a section for tracking macros, I wanted an app that was dedicated to it. The mistake was paying $3 for something that doesn't have half of the resources. MyFitnessPal gives you micronutrient breakdowns, which this app (seemingly geared towards manly men) does not seem to think are important. If you ever eat packaged foods (i.e. fruit strips or a specific brand of cheese), good luck. It isn't there. This is silly, because both calories and macronutrients can vary incredibly between products produced by different brands. I've used WeightWatchers as well (side note: you'll be weak and tired if you're already pretty healthy), but the easiest thing is MyFitnessPal. It is the most efficient, useful, and FREE tracker I've found.