My Macros+ is the only diet tracking app made by a fitness professional! We are proud to bring you the complete diet tracking solution. As featured on DailyBurn, IIFYM.com and Mens Health
My Macros+ has been formulated after years of frustration and wasted money spent on trying to find a decent diet tracking app to use in our daily lives.
With My Macros+ you will be provided with a magnitude of detailed features, all while keeping ease of use in mind. Add one of our over 4,000,000 food items to your day in as little as 3 taps, and once you do you can view your nutritional breakdown by food item, meals and daily totals.
*** What Separates My Macros+ ***
• Fully operational offline!
• Set your nutrition goals by gram
• Available and optimized for all iOS platforms, syncing your account data automatically
• Barcode scanner to quickly track your food
• Macronutrient totals given not only for the day, but for each individual meal as well
• Add food to infinitely many meals. No more being restricted to Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snack
• Input custom food in any quantity you want. My Macros+ converts it down to 1 so you can reuse that food in your daily meals at any measurement you desire.
• Have as many nutrition goals as you want to accommodate things like carb cycle, workout vs off day nutrition, etc
• Easily keep track of your Actual vs Daily goals toolbar on the bottom of your daily food log
*** 3D Touch ***
New on the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus you can use Apples 3D Touch to preview nutritional information for any food listing inside of the app. Simply press hard on the food item to bring up a nutritional preview of that food. Continue your press deep into your screen to enter the food information screen you are accustom too.
*** HealthKit Integration ***
New on iOS 8 you can utilize HealthKit. Inside HealthKit you can see all of the nutrition data that My Macros+ tracks alongside the rest of your health data from other apps. HealthKit is a great way to keep tabs on your overall health and well being
*** Apple Watch Integration ***
My Macros+ on the Apple Watch is now available and fully optimized for Watch OS 2.
View your remaining macros, daily nutrition and fast track a food item straight through your Apple Watch.
*** Some Great Features ***
• Over 4,000,000 Food Items to choose from!
• Built in food from some of your favorite and most popular fast food restaurants
• Every one of the 4,000,000+ food items are fully customizable and editable
• Set your nutrition goals by gram
• Beautiful daily nutritional reporting system
• Set your daily goals and track your progress with ease
• Ability to input as many custom foods you want with any serving size/type
• View your friends meals through My Circle
• Intuitive and easy to browse user interface for navigating quickly through food lists
• View your most recent or most frequently eaten food items to allow for quick access to your commonly used foods.
• Mark and save your favorite foods
• Track and monitor your bodyweight
• Save your favorite meals
• 'Remember' already eaten meals with one click
• Nutrition calculator to help get you on the right track with your diet
• Water Tracking
** Now offering My Macros+ Pro Subscriptions (Optional) **
A MM+ Pro Subscription is an optional In-App-Purchase auto-renewable subscription that unlocks great new Pro-Style features. Features Include:
• Diet summary - Get a day-by-day breakdown of your diet, body weight and favorite foods
• Detailed Analysis - Compare any data point side by side to gain deep insight.
• Spreadsheet export - Get all of your data in csv format for even richer analysis
• My Macros+ on the web - Access My Macros+ through any web browser @ getMyMacros.com
MM+ Pro Subscriptions are completely optional and offered at $1.99/month or $19.99/year and renew automatically unless canceled through the Settings app on your device.
The applications My Macros+ Diet, Weight and Calorie Tracker was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2011-10-28 and
was developed by Jason Loewy.
The file size is 72.08 MB.
The current version is 7.0.1 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
Thank you for using My Macros+! We love the positive feedback we have been getting from our users and we're continuing to improve on an already great foundation.
My Macros+ v7.0 is here with a HUGE update!
Smart Search Assist
• Cut tracking time in half with this new feature. After tracking food through “Search” your commonly paired foods will appear filled in the search list upon your return.
• Now you can track your daily water intake alongside your diet and body weight
• Now available in the app. Go to the “App Settings” page and turn on Net Carbs if you want them to be displayed app wide
More Detail For Each Food
• Now each food page has a graph for its Protein : Carb : Fat ratio
Improved Macro Goals
• Have a target calorie goal? You can now create a custom macro goal just by inputting your target calories and macro ratios
Bug Fixes and UI Improvements
• Notes now included when you email a day
• Fast Track on the Apple Watch App
• Weight data % when switching between tracking in kg and lbs
Easy to use. Almost all of my food has been in their database using the barcode scanner. Works with Avatar Nutrition's web program.
Good tool to track macros, but wish modifying amounts, meals was easier. Not all foods are entered correctly, so pay attention. This app is making tracking so much easier!
Not impressed and wish I could get my money back. Very limited database when you scan with barcode none of my items are showing up. Then I have to manually enter and it's taking to long for such a simple task.
MyFitnessPal is way better. Not even close. And myfitnesspal is free. This app is not. The food bank in this app is laughable at this point compared to MFP. You need to enter ALOT more foods manually, and a lot of the foods saved here are not correct. Not worth the money. Needs improved if it is going to cost money.
I recommend this app to everyone! Best and easiest one I've used!
Overall, I'm happy with this app and use it daily. Once custom foods and recipes have been added, it's a snap to add them to the daily log. As others have reported, the barcode scanner doesn't always return accurate values, but then again I don't need to be THAT precise. Also the calorie calculations for a given day seem off, but not consistently to figure out the pattern. And the UI definitely has some odd things to get used to at first. Overall very useful though and would recommend.
This app is easy to use but the barcode scanner need to be more accurate . It doesn't always coincide with the label info. I'm getting so used to using this though that I refuse to switch to anything else!
Only thing I don't like is how the food bank is not as full as my fitness pal. Everything else about it is great.
I tried reinstalling the app to resolve a sync issue with HealthKit and now I can't get it to sync up at all
#iPhone #TopApps #79: My Macros+ Diet, Weight and Calorie Tracker -
#iPhone #TopApps #85: My Macros+ Diet, Weight and Calorie Tracker -
#iPhone #TopApps #80: My Macros+ Diet, Weight and Calorie Tracker -
Seriously. Basic food. Not everything has a brand. My first attempt to use this, and everything is difficult. Searched and found raw green and yellow tomatoes, but no red... Seriously there is no listing for avocado. I'm done.
I love this app! It makes it easy to track my macros, weight, and water. I wish it were easier to input exercise into the app other than syncing with myworkout+. I find myworkout harder to track exercise and I don't use it regularly. If the app could sync with the iPhone exercise tracker, that would be ideal or find a way to simply input exercise (broad categories like cardio, weight training, etc. and level) to give you a better idea of calories burned everyday. Other than that-this app is awesome! Absolutely love it!
There are some parts of the app that I like, but the part I can't get past is the library of foods. It's a mess. A lot of brands I type in aren't in there and they aren't off brands. Also, when you do type stuff in, a ton of the same foods pop up and they are unverified. It pointless to have to sift through 30 foods that are all the same. That needs to be cleaned up. Additionally, if you type in coconut oil, there's is nothing. You type in oil, nothing pops up. No Kerrygold either. So if you're looking to use this to log macros for the Keto diet, look somewhere else. I had to uninstall this app. The macros app with an apple on the icon is way better and it's the same price.
I enjoy using the app the biggest downfall keeping it short of 5 stars is their database. If they can expand it then it'll become a 5 star app.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this app and I love it a lot!!
It takes a little getting used to, but once you do, it is great! I wish it showed net carbs but minor nick pick. Being able to quickly see where I am at in a day or for a meal quickly without looking at each food for us memory challenged individuals is awesome. Thanks
I link me me with my avatar nutrition account. Works great.
This is cheaper, but you get what you pay for. Catalogue of foods is not accurate and the app is not intuitive. You also have to pay extra to manage on desktop. Poor quality app trying to solve a problem that already has a solution. Waste of money.
This app is great for the customization and I feel like it has a lot less headache than other apps. But I had to doc two stars for the amount of time and clicks it takes me to enter food in and along that same line how long it takes to find food items. For example I just search for "milk shake" and 100+ results show up for the same "Milk Milk Shake, Light Protein..." causing me to scroll pages to find an actual milk shake. Not sure if companies are gaming the results or what.
I tried this app after trying MyPlate. I like that there is a lot of customization. I also love that I can enter any amount of servings and not be restricted to quarter amounts only. I love the recipe feature that allows me to create any recipe and reused it. There is a lot to love about this app, then why the 2 stars? Simple, time. It takes too long to enter in what I eat. Other apps can scan practically any product and report accurate macronutrients (I've seen discrepancies on this app that don't coincide with what I scanned). Navigation is also confusing and I find myself tapping having to tap quite a bit before getting anywhere. The app is also buggy. Sometimes scanned food appears and other times it doesn't. Searching is all but useful, I can't find generic items like Bananas and watermelon. I end up googling nutritional information for these items and creating custom items in the app. All these things add up to too much time. I'll use MyPlate, it doesn't offer as much customizations, but it is quick to enter my information.