No matter if you want to lose weight, bulk up, or maintain a healthy lifestyle My Macros+ is the diet tracking app for you.
As featured on
• Good Morning America
• Mens Health
My Macros+ is the only diet tracking app made by a fitness professional. Created after years of frustration with the diet tracking apps that the market had to offer, we are proud to bring you the complete diet tracking solution.
With 5+ million foods, tracking food is quick and easy. Add your food in as little as 3 taps to the screen.
• HUGE food database 5+ Million Food Items to choose from!
• Barcode scanner - scan and quickly track your food
• Set your nutrition goals by gram or percent
• As many nutrition goals as you want — Supporting things like carb cycling, high/low days and more
• Track and monitor your body weight with beautiful graphs
• See nutrition breakdowns for each day, meal and individual food
• Have as many meals as you want — No more being stuck with only Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snack
• Input custom food straight off the label — My Macros+ converts and stores it properly for you to make using it in any serving size quick and easy.
• Track Water — Log your water in cups, fluid oz, ml or gallons
• Quick Food Access — Look through lists of your favorite foods or those that you have eaten recently to track even faster.
• Built in food from your favorite brands and restaurants
• All foods are completely customizable — Enter your own food in any serving size or edit a existing food to be any serving size you want.
• Syncs between all iOS platforms
—Reach Your Goals—
• Beautiful daily nutritional reporting system
• Graph your weight over time to easily track your progress
• Macro calculator to help get you started on the right track
—Make Progress Together—
• View your friends meals in real time through our My Circle feature
• See your friends foods and recipes to get ideas for your own diet
NEED DIET HELP? We’ve got you covered
• Our Macro Coach feature is an optional monthly subscription that allows you to use our artificial intelligence system to help you reach your goals
• Fill out our initial questionnaire and receive your initial macro goal
• As you progress towards your goals our system will dynamically update your macro goals for you to make sure you stay on track towards your goals
—Apple Watch App—
MM+ on Apple Watch is now available, it allows you to keep track of your daily nutrition, macros left and fast track foods straight through your Apple Watch
—Apple Health Integration—
My Macros+ utilizes Apple Health by sharing all of the nutrition data that MM+ tracks to be displayed alongside the rest of your health data
Find out how many macros you have remaining until you reach your goals completely hands free
WANT EVEN MORE FEATURES?
A MM+ Pro level membership is an optional monthly subscription that unlocks even more powerful features right inside My Macros+
• Diet summary — In-depth breakdown of your diet, body weight and favorite foods over any range of time
• Detailed Analysis — Want to see calories consumed and how that affects your body weight? Compare any data point side by side to gain deep insight
• Spreadsheet export — Get all of your data in CSV format for even richer analysis
• Notes — You can keep notes about individual meals or the entire days themselves
• Meal timer — Problem remembering your next meal? Set a timer. We’ll remind you when it's time to eat
• My Macros+ on the web — Access MM+ through any web browser
ABOUT SUBSCRIPTIONS (Optional)
1) MM+ Pro Subscription is offered at $1.99/month or $19.99/year
2) Auto Adjusting Macros Subscription is offered at $9.99/month
- Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes Account and auto renew unless turned off at least 24hrs before the end of the current period. Any unused free trial will be forfeited at purchase and subscriptions can be managed through the users Account Settings
The applications My Macros+ | Diet & Calories was published
in the category Health & Fitness on 2011-10-28 and
was developed by Jason Loewy.
The file size is 168.52 MB.
The current version is 8.5 and works well on
10.0 and high ios versions.
Thank you for all of the support! My Macros+ is here with another update to make your tracking experience even better.
Nutrition Label Scanning
• Now you can add custom foods even faster with our text recognizing nutrition label scanner.
• Simply open up the option on the left side menu, hold your camera close and steady to the label and take the picture. It’s that simple.
New in v8.4
Siri Shortcut • New in iOS 12, Now you can find out how many macros you have remaining until you reach your goals completely hands free, just by asking Siri. To create a siri shortcut start by tapping the "Add To Siri" button at the bottom of your Day Options page right inside the app.
Please cancel my subscription
I didn’t appreciate you sending me at for y’all your spam nonsense This is very tedious you have to enter in each individual thing I was looking for something that actually calculated percentages if you give a certain amount of calories so you can figure out what percentage of fat carbs and protein you need this app does not do that
I love this app! It does exactly what I want it to do except for one thing.. I’d love it if when I entered a meal it kept track of what time I entered it. I try to eat every 2-3 hours and sometimes you forget to look at the clock when eating and lose track of your schedule! Thank you!
I just started tracking my macros, and I love this app. It makes it easy to customize your food entries, and I like all of the meal options. You are able to edit the macros of food that you have scanned the barcode, and I don't mind manually entering my food.
Didn’t know I had to buy a 9.99/month subscription. Wasn’t made clear. I would like a refund.
I tried to call customer support and is a personal phone and never is available. I requested the cancellation of my membership few times because won’t reach my expectations and they still charging the membership and twice in less than a month. Really I don’t recommend this app!!!!
Amazing app with much better customization. Worth every penny!
I’m using it to track my food, macros, and weight. I love how easy it is to use.
i agree with many other posts, too time consuming to gave to reload data or manually enter because the food database is very deficient. has good platform but it feels like the moved on prematurely. i wouldn’t recommend buying i’m going back to my fitness pal. I have the global food database turned on and it is still too cumbersome to use. finding things such as tri tip steak and tomatoes should be easier.
Do not use this app. Cancelling is a nightmare and they won’t even explain it to you. They will tell you to look on the website where there are unhelpful and confusing links and other nonsense. Disgusting marketing practices here.
Works fine on pre ios 12 now 👍
I absolutely love this app and have been using it religiously but since the update yesterday I haven’t been able to open the app? It just shuts on me :( Dying not being able to track my macros and the other apps aren’t the same. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX!!!
Can’t put any of my goals in using the metric system. Would need to convert everything online before adding in. Contacted customer support about this. And after a couple emails and me supplying a screenshot they said it’s not possible (yet). Not worth my money. Going back to my fitness pal
I paid for this app, though there were dozens of free options. I paid because I liked it. I paid because I wanted to support it. I paid for an app that did the same thing that all the free ones did. I understand paying for the personal coaching, but trying to charge me more for simple convenience features like quickly modifying amounts when copying from another day?!? Did EA buy you out, Jason?!? Greedy. Pure and simple.
Impractical, fails to execute concepts in description with any practicality or realistic functionality.
Doesnt have metric measurements. Couldn’t be a more useless spend of $4.99
This app looks great... but there is no selector to switch between cups, teaspoons, grams, pounds etc. As such, I can’t use metric units on half the things which is a huge pain. Until that’s fixed, it is simply not as useful as MyFitnessPal. The app that wins is the app that frustrates you the least!
This is an awesome and finally takes the headache & guesswork away from measuring my macros...
Need to tell buyers that it is based in a certain country. To get global foods you have to buy the subscription.
After trying many apps for Macros out there this is the only one that's the best! Massive food data base and easy to use. Love, love love it!
Please fix I have used this app for years and now it is crashing!
Doesn’t open at all
Best app so far for customizing macros. Love it.
How hard is that??
Must have for Keto
I’ve been using this app for almost 3 years and it keeps getting better! It started off very basic, but every few months there’s a new feature or improved functionality. Also, I’ve had issues twice with the app and both times the customer service team was friendly, effective, and fast. All in all, a great value!
This app is very easy to use! I’ve had it for two years and it’s been great! I would highly recommend you build your own database so you know it’s right plus let the app calculate the calories. Would highly recommend!!
If you eat at Kentucky fried chicken and other national fast food businesses and want to track you progress then this is the site for you. I’ll be going back to My Fitness pal, don’t waste your $3
This has changed the way I diet. It makes my life so much easier being able to track exactly what macros I need. I love also being able to track water as well as have multiple days already set up. It takes transitioning through my diet phases much easier. Best $3 I’ve ever spent on a app! I highly recommend this to anyone.
I wish there were a converter between measures. Sometimes when I scan something, it’s hard to convert it to gram from oz. They should consider this for their next update.
I bought this app today in order to track Macros but it is so hard to search for foods. Doesn't seem to have a good list of foods, all seem to be more of the American variety. Bit disappointed
I believe this app is superior to myfitnessapp as it easier to set specific macro targets, see food breakdown by macros & see meal breakdown by macros. It's also incredibly easy to use. It can be used on its own but can connect with myworkout+ which assists in tracking your workouts along with overall volume. Overall fantastic app and would highly recommend.
After using MFP for a good while, decided to experiment and try MM+ and love it, the whole layout and design is just so much better, good investment, everything is clear and simple to use. 👍🏻
I've been using MFP since the incorporation and the same thing applies with MM+ once you log your food it's there, I find it less restrictive than MFP and you don't need premium like MFP.
Very easy to use with tonnes of food to choose from and easy to enter your own. Gives you a wealth of information on what you are eating.
All round a great app, no bugs as of yet and is pretty easy to navigate. My only issue was that most of the brands on there were American but there is lots of brands on there already plus it's really easy to add your own!
Good app with a great layout and concept but it needs more foods. Until I see that, I'm sticking with myfitnesspal