Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulation experience on mobile devices, whether you are a curious novice or a decorated pilot. Explore high definition scenery in regions from around the world with our diverse inventory of detailed aircraft, tailoring each flight by choosing your time of day, weather conditions, and aircraft weight configuration.
• Dozens of aircraft in a diverse fleet of airliners, general aviation and military aircraft (free and paid add-ons)
• Multiple regions featuring high definition satellite imagery, accurate topography and all major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
• Customizable time of day and weather conditions (real time or custom)
• Realistic atmospherics with the sun, moon, and stars
• Autopilot (supports control of all flight parameters, NAV mode to follow your flight plan, and auto land on select aircraft)
• Easy-to-use flight planning system with accurate fixes and Navigational Aids
• Engine startup and shutdown
• Instrument Landing System (ILS)
• Advanced replay system
• Weight and balance configuration
Subscribe to Infinite Flight Pro for an all-access experience which allows you to fly anywhere in the world with live weather and our entire fleet of aircraft. Join thousands of other pilots and air traffic controllers for the most engaging online flight simulator available today!
Infinite Flight Pro subscription benefits:
• Join thousands of other pilots for a global multiplayer experience
• Fly the world with millions of square miles of high definition scenery with access to over 25,000 airports (no region lock-in)
• Enjoy all available aircraft
• Act as an Air Traffic Controller
• Fly through live weather and winds aloft
• Subscription Options: 1 Month, 6 Months, and 12 Months
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end
of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and
identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user Account Settings after purchase
Internet connection (WiFi or Cellular) is required to use Infinite Flight.
The applications Infinite Flight was published in the category Games on 2012-03-19 and was developed by Flying Development Studio LLC. The file size is 77.78 MB. The current version is 18.04.0 and works well on 10.0 and high ios versions.
• CRJ-200 (aircraft and all liveries included without subscription)
• ATC Multi-Frequency
• New Systems Page
• Bug Fixes and Optimizations
• Pushback with runway request
• ATC Performance Optimizations
Why, I paid 8 bucks and I get probably 15 planes. Come on, Do better. Make all the planes free. With multiplayer, I agree. But have all planes free. I rated this a four star because of this feature. If your reading this, developers, I am a bit peeved off. All planes are a lot of money. You either make them all free because a lot of us are a bit angry. But, nice graphics. There are no smoke when the aircraft lands. Have a nice day, I am just saying you could do a lot better. Seriously! Also, why do I have to play limited areas. Make them so everybody can fly all around the world My rating🥈place
• The lighting doesn’t shine onto the aircraft and no cabin lighting. This makes it hard to fly and could only see the stroke lights. • More lighting to indicate the airport location to improve landing experience. • I am still hoping to have the A350-900 and -1000 as the new aircrafts to be added into the next update.
Can you please add helicopters so I could fly them.
I really like this game. And I like the update with the cabin being put in. Could you please put cabins on the bigger planes like the 787 and 777 thanks!
It would be fun to fly
Otherwise, great app!
In the next update please: Make the 737-800 free (preferably) but if not, just other planes free! This has been wanted for ages! Gear tilt and smoke 3D buildings Add the A350, ATR, 777X Rework the QANTAS livery and add the Virgin Australia livery to the 737-800. I know it’s a lot but I’m sure it can be done in the future thanks to the developers!
More planes but costs more money?! Makes no sense and you can’t use infinite flight offline?! Even worse. And worst of all, the app costs money and all planes and places do too! And in fact, infinite flight live and Air Traffic Control is a RIP - OFF. Other than these hates, I like the game. Please respond and make an update corresponding to my review. The thing I want most is for Fly Online to be FREE. Please respond. Thank you
Hi guys. I thought infinite flight pro would be active when the game updated apart from the fact that this is an awesome game. The latest update causes it to take a very long time to load.
Just cancelled my subscription( still good till next month).Ive enjoyed infinite flight for many years, especially when I could play it on long haul flights without internet connection and ,spent a lot of money back then on different planes etc. now its internet only and seems all the latest “new” planes are just extended versions(albeit official aircraft) of previous planes...not really different. When i do play I think “oh look another fine sunny day, no clouds etc, try changing routine for night flight but can barely see anything, runways not lit up properly . I know it takes a lot of work to run this game on mobile tablets/phones but until there are some noticeable changes Ive lost interest Thank you
The best simulator for airplane enthusiasts no doubt
Definitely the best mobile flight simulator app that puts focus on quality as the app grows.
This game is the best flight simulator available on mobile devices. Keep up the good work developers. Love the new sounds.
Its an amazing game
This is the best airplane game I have ever had but could you had a Ryanair skin to the 737-700
The prices for a free game are over expensive it’s only a small mobile game. Just to fly a virtual plane and have a bit of enjoyment I have to pay money. A couple of months ago when a plane was like 3 euros and you could buy it whenever that was way better than now. This developer is taking money over people enjoying the game so please make like it was before. You’ve probably lost so many players because this.
Amazing iOS flight simulator but please add new areas and planes that you don't have to pay for. It's so unfortunate that players have to pay for most things...
Other flight sims lack features such as atc ,global scenery and different liverys.No other flight simulators can compare with this.It’s definitely worth the money.I would like to see new aircraft and liverys added.If you could add some sort of 3d terminal and build features that would be brilliant. Other than that this is a brilliant game that I would recommend.
The best graphics I have ever seen on the mobile game and actual real physics I love this game it’s so good
Infinite Flight is by far the best mobile simulator, no doubt. Sure X-Plane and Aerofly have buildings, fully working cockpits etc. but the feel of Infinite Flight is just unparalleled. The Live multiplayer is amazing and the ATC is simple and easy to use and understand thanks to the YouTube tutorials. Than you FDS for creating such a great simulator! The only thing I’d like is maybe add those few extra features like terminal buildings, but that’s just going to add to the experience, which is already outstanding.
I would have given this 5 stars but they are still missing the Aer Lingus 757, 330 And MD-11, I know the Aer Lingus 320 is in the pipelines but the 757 is a forgotten aircraft on infinite flight and the new skin would bring back the 757 into operation on IF. Please if a Dev is reading this add Aer Lingus liveries, as of now we only have the 321 and hopefully the 320 but the 757 is operated out of Shannon/EINN and the 330 is operated out of Dublin/EIDW
I have to say I don’t like the new update, I mean I do like the plane but I hate the part where you can’t pay for the planes. You have to get an account to access all planes. I would rather u pay for them than getting an account(which u have to pay like £34 a month. I still love the, just not as much as I used to
Could’ve been better. That’s all I can say