Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulation experience on mobile devices, whether you are a curious novice or a decorated pilot. Explore high definition scenery in regions from around the world with our diverse inventory of detailed aircraft, tailoring each flight by choosing your time of day, weather conditions, and aircraft weight configuration.
• Dozens of aircraft in a diverse fleet of airliners, general aviation and military aircraft (subscribe to Infinite Flight Pro to unlock all aircraft)
• Multiple regions featuring high definition satellite imagery, accurate topography and all major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
• Customizable time of day and weather conditions (real time or custom)
• Realistic atmospherics with the sun, moon, stars, and low-level fog.
• Autopilot (supports control of all flight parameters, NAV mode to follow your flight plan, and auto land on select aircraft)
• Easy-to-use flight planning system with accurate fixes and Navigational Aids
• Engine startup and shutdown
• Instrument Landing System (ILS)
• Advanced replay system
• Weight and balance configuration
• Aircraft cockpit and door animations, suspension animations, and wing flex, on select aircraft.
Subscribe to Infinite Flight Pro for an all-access experience which allows you to fly anywhere in the world with live weather and our entire fleet of aircraft. Join thousands of other pilots and air traffic controllers for the most engaging online flight simulator experience available today!
Infinite Flight Pro subscription benefits:
• Join thousands of other pilots for a global multiplayer experience
• Fly the world with millions of square miles of high definition scenery with access to over 25,000 airports (no region lock-in)
• Enjoy all available aircraft
• Act as an Air Traffic Controller (minimum experience grade required)
• Fly through live weather and winds aloft
• Subscription Options: 1 Month, 6 Months, and 12 Months
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end
of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and
identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user Account Settings after purchase
Internet connection (WiFi or Cellular) is required to use Infinite Flight.
The applications Infinite Flight was published in the category Games on 2012-03-19 and was developed by Infinite Flight LLC. The file size is 75.72 MB. The current version is 18.05.02 and works well on 10.0 and high ios versions.
• 18.05.02 - Hotfix - Fixed iPod Touch, iPhone XsMax layout and Facebook login issues.
• New aircraft! We’ve added the TBM 930, with multiple liveries, interior and exterior turboprop engine sounds, cockpit and main door animations, and new pilot civilian clothing.
• Sitting on the ramp before engine start is now a little more interesting with ambient wind and city noises.
• We’ve added more call signs to the list to compliment some of our more recent liveries.
• Airliner callsign numbers are now read back individually.
• A new NOTAM interface will inform you of important airfield notices or restrictions before you start your flight.
• We’ve updated the ATC log window so it’s easier to read and navigate, as well as made it easier for pilots to know what ATC options are available depending on the ATIS.
• Changes to login workflow; users are no longer required to login using Facebook or Google to use an Infinite Flight Pro subscription. No user action is necessary.
This is by far THE BEST mobile flight simulator on the App Store! Bravo 👏
I love this game soo much but,can you add a Virtual Joystick Control And make all planes FREE?
This is an incredible simulator!!!!!
This game is the best but it would even more better if you guys made people that go on the planes and that go off at the airports.
Absolutely the best hands down simulator for iOS.
Awesome simulator but I wish the the fighter jets could fire their bombs and that you add the b 1 and f 35 to the game
It is terrible you have to pay even more money!!!!
I had for a while and I really liked it but then I stopped and I wanted another game but I didn’t have much space so I deleted this but that doesn’t mean I didn’t like it this game had amazing graphics but I don’t want to pay so I just stick with what I got it’s awesome 😎
you have to pay for multiplayer and more places to fly to
Love the game. Would love to see the Boeing 737 Max-Q in here. Along with the Sun Country livery. Other than that, wonderful game and worth every penny!
This game was and is overpriced but now it has made me wanna buy the membership andthat is awfully bad because you can’t even buy individual planes
Hi, this game is amazing. Graphics are great and control systems are perfect. But it’s very annoying how you pay $8.00 for the game, yet you only get a few aircraft and limited map space. Why do we have to pay an extra $15 (minimum member ship pay) if we already bought the game? Yes the game itself is good, but I was pretty disappointed how you have to pay at least $15 to go online and have the world map, with other features. I would love it if you could not make it a member ship or at least make it a lot cheaper considering we paid for the game already.
The graphics are good but the price tag is just too much to justify
I love this game! Whenever I think of a flight sim, I think of IF. I’m only 12 and my mum says I cant get IF pro. Please make that free and I’ll be in heaven! Thanks. Marko.
I thought this was great until I saw I had to pay another $12.00 just to get the good plane and the game is just hard and bad at controlling. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
U made the best game in the whole entire world 🌎 but I have some suggestions . Would u please lower the price down on infinite flight ✈️ pro because it’s to expensive and I can’t afford it . Please tell me when the a350 and airbus a330 reworks are released . Can u add wing flex to every aircraft with tilted gear . Please add smoke when the plane lands onto the runway . Would u please add real life 3D building, trees, cars, rain, and real life weather including clouds with also birds moving water with people in the simulator. . Can u please add more livery’s to every aircraft. If u do all this, this game will be one of the top flight sim in the world. Please reply
Not real weather need to add weather I paid for weather not real weather
I really want to fly at HNL(Honolulu) free and as well as play online I’m fine for making a free account but not a one that needs money
This app is almost perfect but, it keeps saying “infinite flight is experiencing internet connectivity issues please try again” although my internet is fine. I then try again same problem. I try the next day, same problem. I payed good money and can’t even use the app. I’m trying to decide weather to by the PRO subscription but I’m not sure. If you would add a PRO subscription free trial than it may just sell it. Other than that the app is almost perfect, just a few more planes (preferably non pro subscription) and it would be perfect. Ps 5 days on from writing this comment (10th oct 2018) and infinite flight is still unusable.
Can use please please please update a380
Infinite flight is by far the best sim I’ve come across on iPad and phone! The graphics are getting better, how ever there is no helicopters and not a wide enough selection of aircraft. They are adding the Boeing max. and a350 with the TBM due date within the next couple of weeks. I would highly recommend. I’ve currently 176 hours done and on grade 4. I hope they rework the a330 and add Aer Lingus livery to 757
App needs to be updated for new iPhones Xs & XS Max. Looks horrible, especially around the notch
Stupid games Hhbnmgffjmvcbnnn
This is the best airplane game I have ever had but could you had a Ryanair skin to the 737-700
The prices for a free game are over expensive it’s only a small mobile game. Just to fly a virtual plane and have a bit of enjoyment I have to pay money. A couple of months ago when a plane was like 3 euros and you could buy it whenever that was way better than now. This developer is taking money over people enjoying the game so please make like it was before. You’ve probably lost so many players because this.
Amazing iOS flight simulator but please add new areas and planes that you don't have to pay for. It's so unfortunate that players have to pay for most things...
Other flight sims lack features such as atc ,global scenery and different liverys.No other flight simulators can compare with this.It’s definitely worth the money.I would like to see new aircraft and liverys added.If you could add some sort of 3d terminal and build features that would be brilliant. Other than that this is a brilliant game that I would recommend.
The best graphics I have ever seen on the mobile game and actual real physics I love this game it’s so good
Infinite Flight is by far the best mobile simulator, no doubt. Sure X-Plane and Aerofly have buildings, fully working cockpits etc. but the feel of Infinite Flight is just unparalleled. The Live multiplayer is amazing and the ATC is simple and easy to use and understand thanks to the YouTube tutorials. Than you FDS for creating such a great simulator! The only thing I’d like is maybe add those few extra features like terminal buildings, but that’s just going to add to the experience, which is already outstanding.
I would have given this 5 stars but they are still missing the Aer Lingus 757, 330 And MD-11, I know the Aer Lingus 320 is in the pipelines but the 757 is a forgotten aircraft on infinite flight and the new skin would bring back the 757 into operation on IF. Please if a Dev is reading this add Aer Lingus liveries, as of now we only have the 321 and hopefully the 320 but the 757 is operated out of Shannon/EINN and the 330 is operated out of Dublin/EIDW