Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing, annotating, and signing PDFs.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Search, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
ANNOTATE AND REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Highlight and mark up text with annotation tools.
• Use Apple Pencil with iPad Pro for even greater precision.
SCAN DOCUMENTS AND WHITEBOARDS
• Use your device camera to snap a photo of anything—a document, whiteboard, form, picture, or note—and save it as a PDF.
• Scan multiple document pages into a single PDF and reorder them as desired.
• Easily save and share scanned PDFs.
• Enhance your camera images with improved boundary detection, perspective correction, and text sharpness.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
• Use your finger or Apple Pencil to e-sign any PDF document.
STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account.
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive.
Convert, edit, and organize PDFs on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app, and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
EDIT AND ORGANIZE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase.
• Edit text in PDF files on your iPad.
• Organize pages: Reorder, rotate, and delete them in your PDFs.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase.
• Create PDF files.
• Convert Microsoft Office files and camera photos to PDF.
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase.
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• An Acrobat Pro DC subscription is US$24.99/month (includes Acrobat Pro DC software plus PDF Pack).
• A PDF Pack subscription is US$9.99/month (includes Export PDF).
• An Export PDF subscription is US$23.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
Terms & Conditions
ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack or Export PDF, just sign in to convert, edit, and sign PDFs on the go.
The applications Adobe Acrobat Reader was published
in the category Business on 2011-10-17 and
was developed by Adobe.
The file size is 84.56 MB.
The current version is 17.10.32 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
• Fixed issue with opening files from Google Drive.
• Improved iOS 11 compatibility.
• Bug fixes.
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatiosfeedback
I love it
This app is fine for basic reading. I like the new scan function too. But it's frustrating that the interactive form fill does not work like the computer version of the app.
Lets me save manuals from online
I'm trying to convert my word files into PDF, I've tried to contact Adobe more than once in this issue... No response. Everytime I go to convert it takes me to the subscribe screen. If I try to subscribe it says I'm already subscribed.
I love Acrobat Reader and I use it all the time. I wish I could stay signed in so as not to have to sign in every time. And file management is a bit confusing on my iPad but other than that, love it!
Worked once now I have to pay to use ok IPAD No way!
Can’t save a pdf viewed in any cloud to Apples Files Doesn’t have the slider on the side to quickly scroll thru pages that I can find. In fact I don’t see this feature on any mobile app making it useless for a large document View an index but you can’t jump to a page number
App is now working. Update is not stuck anymore. Glad it is fixed.
One of the most useful app on my iPad. Wish the saving process from Dropbox can be enhanced to allow multiple files to be saved simultaneously.
One of the top 10 apps for any phone, pad or computer. Multiple daily use for PDF files
Why now I have iPhone X the app doesn’t wk. says developer needs to upgrade ????
This is an amazing app with multiple features the best one is the fact to download PDFs, but the page doesn't cover the entire screen which is unsatisfactory I'm sure there is a reason for that though, all in all it's great get it for phones, iPads, computers everything should have it.
This is the best app for reading PDFs on an ipad. I use it every day. Transfer to the cloud and then to desktop computer is easy with the latest version. This is one of my absolutely essential apps.
Does what I'd like it to do and a bit more.
Thanks for your efforts
I have never had problems until this update and now I can not access any previous documentation I have saved within this app. Please fix this problem.
Very happy to once again to be banking with Westpac Janelle I found very professional and friendly and definitely rate more than 10%. I will be looking forward to changing Banks from Suncorp to Westpac. I used to work for Westpac years of service 20 years and I was a very dedicated officer and was proud to work for Westpac.
As far as I've used it, the Acrobat app is very useful and works well.
Does everything cloud storage can't
Do we really need to go through ten steps just to scan a doc? Bring back the last version which was perfect.
Each time I allow docs to upload and click Open With Adobe...it tells me the file could not open damaged... Please fix bugs...
I am unable to sign in to access my cloud files. I have the latest updated IOS 11.0.3 and newest updated version of this reader. All I get when I click on the home button, my account, is a greyed-out “my account” screen, and a spinning wheel that spins forever. Yes, I have a good cell signal. Please help.
The app is great!! I can easily save and open PDF files. Much more user friendly than the app I was using before.
I (until today) recommended this as the best app i’d ever used. The built in scanner functionality was an amazing timesaver. Why the current version removed this, forces me to install an additional scanning app, which requires an Adobe ID which i dont want (complete with email advertisments, wow!) and doesnt even provide the same features (identify, click, and save feature now replaced with a horrible automatic scan) is beyond me. I actually recommended this to my employer for use by everyone, now I am ashamed to have done that. Will not recommend again.
This is a huge fail for editing PDFs. I need to be able to use the full annotations I have on my computer when I edit PDFs on my iPad. The best I can do is highlight what needs to be edited so I can locate the edits to add notes when I’m at my computer. To make this app worse is the inability to create a bookmark. When I am editing a large PDF I don’t want to scroll through dozens of pages to get to where I stopped at and I’m not going to remember the page number the next day. I am very disappointed Adobe.
What a stupid app. Every now and then, it all rolls back to zero. It forgets everything you have ever taught it: all “Recent” files are gone, and if you have synced it with, say, Dropbox, or another cloud, it forgets about it, and makes you go through it again. Pitiful. But the price is about right. Adobe, you’re better than this.
Horrible at syncing Dropbox files; not all of my files from Dropbox appears. I try to use this app to help me with my course readings...but it’s a hit and miss with this thing. It becomes counterintuitive when trying to force stop and restart the app. Secondly, it forgets that my information has been synced, so it asks me multiple times if i would like to include my Dropbox files onto adobe...
I like this app. I use it for work every day. My whole company does uses it on iPhones and Android phones. The only problem I have with it is that it needs a better tutorial about how to save and how to type in areas when you have a writable PDF. Before you use this app for work, investigate it, it will take them a while to understand how things work on it and how to navigate the app.