Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing, annotating, and signing PDFs.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Search, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
ANNOTATE AND REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Highlight and mark up text with annotation tools.
• Use Apple Pencil with iPad Pro for even greater precision.
SCAN DOCUMENTS AND WHITEBOARDS
• Use your device camera to snap a photo of anything—a document, whiteboard, form, picture, or note—and save it as a PDF.
• Scan multiple document pages into a single PDF and reorder them as desired.
• Easily save and share scanned PDFs.
• Enhance your camera images with improved boundary detection, perspective correction, and text sharpness.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
• Use your finger or Apple Pencil to e-sign any PDF document.
STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account.
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive.
Convert, edit, and organize PDFs on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app, and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
EDIT AND ORGANIZE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase.
• Edit text in PDF files on your iPad.
• Organize pages: Reorder, rotate, and delete them in your PDFs.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase.
• Create PDF files.
• Convert Microsoft Office files and camera photos to PDF.
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase.
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• An Acrobat Pro DC subscription is US$24.99/month (includes Acrobat Pro DC software plus PDF Pack).
• A PDF Pack subscription is US$9.99/month (includes Export PDF).
• An Export PDF subscription is US$23.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack or Export PDF, just sign in to convert, edit, and sign PDFs on the go.
The applications Adobe Acrobat Reader: View, Create, & Convert PDFs was published
in the category Business on 2011-10-17 and
was developed by Adobe.
The file size is 76.37 MB.
The current version is 17.06.12 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
• Issue where files synced in iTunes from Windows could not be opened.
• Crash when launching VoiceOver.
• Issue when opening tabs in Excel worksheets.
• Get access to Document Cloud features in Acrobat Reader and all of your Creative Cloud mobile apps with a single sign-in on your iPhone and iPad.
• Fixed a bug for files with names containing Asian or accented characters.
Enhanced commenting tools capabilities for highlight, strikethrough, and underline:
• Tools remain selected so they can be easily used repeatedly.
• Adjust tools after comment is applied.
• Use two-finger scroll while a tool is selected.
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatiosfeedback
Good app easy to use
This app is alright for viewing PDFs, but beyond that, there is little functionality you can get for cheap—and fees are monthly, not one time. For basic PDF editing, such as writing text/signatures, trimming pages, combining pdfs, drawing, and adding symbols, I would recommend getting Notability for a one-time payment of a couple of dollars.
Allows me to scan receipts quickly and send to my Company email for Travel reimbursement quicker than our Company scanner.
Cannot access the document cloud while on Verizon LTE, but can if connected to wifi. Other than that, I can't access documents I saved to the cloud from my Mac while on the go or anywhere where wifi is not an option.
It can store a lot and quickly get around I've found it's very useful for gaming board and video I have PDFs of video game guides and pathfinder books on here
Our business uses this app daily. It makes our product flow so much more efficient.
Excelent version and I'm able ti highlight important remarks and saved them as a future reference. Very nice 👍🏽🤝
Top free #iPhone Business #Apps #4: Adobe Acrobat Reader: View, Create, & Convert PDFs from Adobe -
AdobeAcrobatの無料機能部分だけでコンマ数秒で出来た。Adobe「Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDFの表示、作成、変換」
Adobe Acrobat Reader: View, Create, & Convert PDFs by Adobe
This is a great app for accessing a library of pdfs that I might need to reference and have handy without digging out my laptop every time. Has a lot of useful features that I'm still discovering, and is very reliable.
Acrobat's interface and Dropbox support are great...BUT the inability to create bookmarks is a glaring omission. Other iOS PDF editors have offered bookmark creation for several years now. Hope this gets fixed soon!
This is a very good app to go between work and home for me to scan documents and keep on hand.
I use this app for my band, I used to be able to tap the bookmarks button to quickly pull up lyrics. Now that button is gone. I have over a hundred songs and I am not going to scroll through them all to get where I'm going.
I use this app for work. I save medical resources from the internet so I can use them in my everyday work. Such a great resource to have
Is a fantastic app, the cloud storage, the scanner; it keeps may reading organized and flowing. The best feature is the compatibility, wherever I sign in, I have my library with me, I can see the document exactly where I left in between my devices.
Acrobat still is inherently best for PDF.
The only PDF app that I use. I take notes on it by typing or free handing.
Do you like blowing people's minds Adobe? I was close to buying a scanner.
I use this app for taking notes on PDFs for school. The Apple Pencil works great, but if I want to change the line thickness, color, or opaqueness, I have to make some marks, then save, then tap my marks to change them. It's really a hassle. It would be great to have a menu WHILE I'm making freehand notes, like the sketch and draw apps. More color options would also be nice. The standard colors are ok, but I like to use pretty colors when I'm using pens and paper, so it would be nice to have pretty colors when I go paperless, too. Update Please!!