An easy-to-use accurate visual chromatic tuner for your instruments. Best for higher pitch instruments such as the violin, flute, clarinet, trumpet, or oboe, but will also work well using the harmonic frequencies of lower pitch instruments too.
Provides a simple interface to visually check whether the pitch for a note is low or high, and lets you "see" the pitch change as you make adjustments. Tuning has never been easier.
Shows exactly how many cents (1/100ths of a semitone) a note is out-of-tune. This app listens to your instrument. It does NOT play a tone.
- Developed in Austin, Texas, the "Live Music Capital of the World".
- Extremely accurate - within 1 cent (1/100th of a semitone) of each note with sub-second response time.
- Supports transposed tunings for instruments in the key of E-flat, F, B-flat and A
- Adjust pitch incrementally from 400 to 480 Hz or up/down a half/full step from A440. (The International Organization for Standardization specifies the frequency for the note A in the treble stave as 440 Hz. ISO 16:1975)
- Doesn't directly pickup fundamental frequencies below 120 Hz (B2) because of iOS device hardware limitations, but will pickup the harmonic frequencies which will tune more accurately.
- Great for the violin, flute, clarinet, trumpet, or oboe.
The applications Tuner!! was published
in the category Music on 2011-10-06 and
was developed by Peter Deelstra.
This application file size is 3.96 MB. Tuner!! current version is 1.6 and works well on
IOS 8.0 and high versions.
iOS 10 Support