Regardless if you just want to eat more greens or already are a full time vegetarian - Green Kitchen is the perfect companion in your kitchen or while planning from your sofa.
Green Kitchen is filled with tasty and inspiring vegetarian food with ingredients straight from nature and a bare minimum of gluten, sugar and dairy products. Enjoy and be delighted by creative recipes with drop dead gorgeous photos and detailed, easy to follow, instructions.
• Reached #1 in Food & Drink category in 85+ countries • 200+ 5 star reviews • 350+ 5 star ratings • Runner up in “Best of App Store 2012” •
Please help spreading the word and review the app in App Store!
New in Green Kitchen 2.6
- Integration with Siri Search in iOS 9! Find recipes by name, ingredient or category right from the search screen or get recommendations with Siri Suggestions!
New in Green Kitchen 2.4
- Introducing smart timers that knows what you’re cooking! When the time is up, the timer will tell you what to do next. Add a few extra minutes if needed, directly from your lock screen or Apple Watch.
- Support for Apple Watch. Review and manage all your active timers directly from your wrist with Apple Watch. Use glances to quickly check when the next timer is up and add extra minutes with actionable notifications.
- All recipes are now available also in Spanish, French and Italian.
- A mixed variety of main courses, snacks and healthy drinks.
- 135 handpicked premium recipes.
- 28 additional exclusive recipes available as in-app purchases.
- Switch seamlessly between supported languages.
- Save your favorites so you can return to them quickly.
- Several photos for each recipe!
- Shopping list: Just e-mail or iMessage the ingredients within your family!
- Estimated cooking time for each recipe.
- All recipes are marked if they are vegan, raw, gluten free or whole grain.
- Step by step cooking instructions, tap on a step to mark it as completed.
- Smart timers that knows what you're cooking
- Review and manage all your active timers directly from your wrist with Apple Watch
- Universal app - run it on both your iPhone and your iPad
- Stunning Retina graphics!
- Share or brag about your cookery on Facebook and Twitter!
- Share recipes with friends and family over AirDrop.
- Print recipes over AirPrint.
Featured in press and media
"Cookbooks don’t get more beautiful than this perfectly designed app." — Sydney Morning Herald
“Proving that even wholesome vegetarian recipes can make for tantalizing food porn” — Bon Appétit
"Beautiful photos and a world-class user interface will whet the appetites of vegetarians and omnivores alike as the cook the easy-to-follow recipes in this stellar app" Editors Choice – Runner Up in the Best of 2012 for iPad
"Wow! The designers/developers of this app have truly put in their heart and soul into this. This is just marvelous." - beautifulpixels.com
"Green Kitchen is a shining example of an interactive recipe book that makes healthy eating both easy and enjoyable." - Mac's Life
Let´s bury the myth once and for all; healthy food does not need to be bland and boring.
Stay in touch!
The applications Green Kitchen – healthy vegetarian recipes was published
in the category Food & Drink on 2011-10-13 and
was developed by Amazing Applications AB.
The file size is 388.75 MB.
The current version is 2.11 and works well on
9.0 and high ios versions.
- 6 delicious Christmas recipes!
I LOVE the photos, very beautiful and inspires me to want to get in the kitchen and cook. Only complaint is it's spring, almost summer, and the top 10-15 recipes are more winter-time ones; calls for pumpkins and root vegetables which are not very easy, or cheap, to come by in this season.
By "shopping list" in app description, I assumed they meant I'd be able to "add" recipes to a shopping list, and then send that out. That would be a great and useful feature. Otherwise the app is beautiful. It could use more/better filters (dairy-free, nut-free, etc).
I have tried and true recipes that I use from here and am always looking for new favorites. They are real and simple with equally simple and healthy ingredients. Love!
Figured out how to restore expansion purchases, whew.
I use it all the time. Best recipes and very user friendly.
The app sounds great but I am a blind iPhone user with voiceover settings on my phone but unfortunately the app is halfway accessible but not completely for voiceover users I'm asking about the developer please look into making this more voiceover friendly thank you
Used this for over a year now and bought some of the add ins. Worth every penny
this app is great, don't get me wrong but get rid of THE IAPS they ruin any app there in. I will check after next update to see if there gone
You can't go wrong with any of Green Kitchen Stories recipes. I've tried so many, and they have all been amazing! Their photos are so beautiful and I love the stories behind each recipe. The app is perfect, I've had it for a few years and I still use it all the time! 100% would recommend to anyone!
Great recipes. Just wish it has a search feature.
Beautiful photos, delicious food, and easy to follow instructions. A really good app.
beautiful pics, easy to follow recipes, can text grocery lists. Would be nice to have nutritional info for each recipe though
I have tried 6 recipes all easy once I had ingredients. The favorite one right now is the Sweet Potato Carrot Red Lentil soup. I added ginger to it for Thanksgiving 1st course
It would be better to provide the Arabic Language to make a nice food
Tons of amazing recipes!!! So healthy, seasonal and fresh .
I would like more new recipes , I already make all, I wonder if I pay jus for the recipes I se , I wonder if they do not update the page with new recipes
Really enjoying this App! So helpful to have access to great recipes while away from home and wanting to cook!
This is an creative tool for anyone willing to challenge themselves to cook healthy and appetizing meals. Love the ideas and the in app purchases are great. If you get bored of eating the same thing because of the lack of recipes, look no further, this app will enable you to cook up quick and savory meals!
I just wish recipes were added more regularly. I have made all of the ones that appealed to my family.